Scandinavian fishing village

You meet a fertile 9/10 scandinavian woman (like pic) with only1 previous long term partner.
Hard mode - she is already pregnant and will do anything to settle down.
Ex is mostly out of the picture.

Do you:

a) Leave England and raise kids with her in a fishing village
b) Leave England and raise kids with her in Denmarks capital city
c) Leave her

Options a and b would only occur if she was pregnant with your offspring, to help offset any cucked situation.

Ultra Hard mode: This is probably your last chance to ever settle down with a woman of such beauty.

Attached: 1398428378381.jpg (500x333, 47K)

what an oddly specific scenario, let me guess, something similar is happening to you for real and this thread is just you seeking advice

>Scandanavian fishing village
More like
discord tranny fishing thread

Slide thread
Sage

guys?

Attached: 1405864812024.jpg (544x720, 63K)

I want you to take a step back and realize that in order to sell cuckoldry you have to go as far as to make the girl in question a high-end beauty while all but removing the possibility of ever getting one of the same caliber. Never mind the lack of self-awareness, since if state one can't hope to get another one just as beautiful, there must be something about this one that has lowered her value. Hmm, I wonder what it is?
Maybe what you're peddling isn't such a good product after all.

Nah, I've seen threads awfully similar to this one before.

You cheeky monkey, you needn't ask anyone. Go with your own judgement lest you regret it later.

>raising someone elses kids
C.U.C.K

>last chance
bullshit.
there are MILLIONS of other hot women

herb

Yes I realise I am an inferior product, the question is A B or C
I was looking for a pontificating tard but thank you for your opinion regardless

im fucking mid thirties she looks like a goddess

I may never meet a goddess who needed saving ever again

>A B or C
D - Kill yourself, cuck.

>Captain Save-a-hoe
L M A O
M
A
O

Nobody respects a cuck, much less the woman he cucked for. She's gonna cheat on your sorry ass.

id rather have lots of perfect offspring whilst you continue living your basement

>Options a and b would only occur if she was pregnant with your offspring

So you impregnated a 9/10 Nordic woman and she wants to settle down with you in a small fishing village which is ethnically homogeneous?

You fucking retard the answer is yes, why do you even need to ask? Marry her and build a home by the sea and have lots of Nordic babies.

you saying its worse than if a father with kids gets together with another woman who has kids and they have a big family?

>Hard mode - she is already pregnant and will do anything to settle down.

Ah she found her cuck provider!

This is not a cuck fetish forum.

you realise she is already pregnant with some other dudes kid, but subsequent pregnancy with your own offspring would occur in both options A and B ( so one of your kids is adopted in all cases)

ask her to give the kid up for adoption

too mean cant do it

this question you asked is not theoretical, is it?
how and why are you in this situation with an already pregnant women begging for you to settle down with her?

You're not going to listen to us, I've seen this many times before. I've dated gorgeous single mothers before, it's never worth marrying them, just remember this and remember it clearly user, THEY ARE SINGLE MOTHERS FOR A REASON. Imagine a woman so batshit crazy that even her sheer beauty doesn't stop her from being single.

Attached: 1551711466052.jpg (735x907, 77K)

maybe one went to denmark to find a good woman, met some thots, she was the hottest but came with a catch?

I know what the reason is though - the father just left

Yeah, take that as a warning. Like I said, you're not going to listen to us, so fuck off. Everyone is telling you it's a bad idea

Attached: 1551070979424.gif (500x500, 2.98M)

You will always be the guy that she just "settled for" when the father of her first child abandoned her. That means her loyalty to you is dependent on her not finding anything better in the future (or the ex coming back into the picture). Give it a go by all means but I predict it will end in tears for you.

Not sure if I want to fuck them or help them.

>only1 previous long term partner
>only

C

post a real pic of her so we can tell if all the heartache is going to be worth getting your cock wet

I hold her down and call for local black men to come and rape her

This is some high quality jewery.

BUT if she has biological children with me, it will be harder for her to randomly just leave, after all ,

C

Never accepting another kid/baggage/man in the picture. I can be a friend with or a the child but I will clearly state it is nothing more than friendship.

Women are literal fucking children user nothing you do for them has any bearing on what the fuck they do in the future.

ffs youre all doing your best to stop me getting out the house

I don’t settle down with her, I don’t even fuck her. Never compromise your values and never compromise your honour. No hymen no diamond even if she’s a 10/10