BREAKING: HOUSE DEMOCRATS RELEASE TEXT OF WEDNESDAY REP. OMAR CENSURE

Rep. Ilhan Omar comments will be censured on the House floor this Wednesday and here is some of the text from the resolution.

“I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country,” said Omar at an event.

Omar later responded to criticism from fellow Democrat House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Nita Lowey, on Twitter saying she "should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee."

twitter.com/elizacollins1/status/1102703410749554689

Attached: image.jpg (401x361, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/matthew/6-24.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is gonna make the primary debates really spicy

(((whereas)))

all tru tho

Why do they say 1000yrs of persecution?

I like where this senator is going, she may be the only democrat I like

Just curious... what jews were involved since the beginning...

Because 6million years would raise questions.
>dual loyalty, not dual citizenship
Gas them all.

Attached: We Started Paying Attention.png (577x99, 6K)

To know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Attached: jooos.jpg (960x959, 186K)

>oy vey why would anyone think we are more loyal to Israel?
>they say while bipartisanly sending billions of dollars in foreign aid and passing laws outlawing criticism of Israel

based. heil satan and praise israel

is she... no, I darent say it... /ourgirl/?

>the myth of dual loyalty

Attached: pollard.jpg (898x628, 57K)

The ones who bankrolled the revolutionary war, imporred and sold the slaves, and Alexander Hamilton, Jewish bastard.

Bingo. Dual citizenship would obviously make one's loyalty questionable, especially among high ranking congresspeople. The jews and thier pilpul

there's no discernible difference between the us and israeli governments at this point

if its a myth that jews in american politics are dual citizens why dont they all just release proof that they are not? or take an oath to put america first?

oh wait, they cant, cuz its true.

if i could i would kiss this satanic muslim american woman for simply 'starting a conversation' that no white man has been allowed to speak of.

no matter how much the jews try to shut her up, the cats out of the bag, people are now aware of and investigating 'dual citizenship'.

NO COUNTRY on earth should accept such a thing among their elected officials. its fucking bizzare thats its gone on so long in the USA.

***ALL DUAL CITIZENSHIP POLITICANS MUST BE INVESTIGATED, ARRESTED, AND TRIED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE USA***

Bullets not ballots 2020

Attached: 1509975700665.jpg (1130x706, 472K)

She's a useful idiot for now. If there were 20 more of her in the house then get ready for sharia by stealth

Pretty Islamophobic, sexist, racist and xenophobic, desu

their strategy is so simple yet so effective

We really need to hear from Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris about their position on this whole thing.

b a s e d.

fuck the zog, fuck the israel lobby, fuck the kalergi plan, fuck it all

Well, they're not wrong, but that's because they have 0 loyalty to the US.

So this leak basically gives Jews an exemption to dual loyalties? Lol why would any non Jew be OK with this?

The problem with Omar is that she equates the NRA with AIPAC.

The NRA is made of Americans that want to defend the constitution.

AIPAC is entirely a foreign body wanting to influence you.

Who are these cheap restaurant dwellers?

As someone who disagrees with both major parties, the idea that any American must pledge loyalty or cannot criticize any person or any nation that is foreign is not only repugnant but it is also beneath me and screams TRAITOR in my face for not silencing my voice in the face of actions taken by other nations. This is dangerous and indicative of an emerging imprisonment escalating upon the horizon for freedom-loving Americans, where every citizen will have to choose between freedom of speech and adhering to flippant overlords who place arbitrary and sporadic limitations upon "proper" and "improper" conversation. In every effect, that any politician flaps their mouth to any degree and disagrees with how every citizens can question another nation is a disgrace, and should qualify for their immediate disbarment, imprisonment, and invalidation of their passed laws. These political operatives are foreign loyalist propagandists and state-enforced double-agent representatives who hold no real love or commitment to our constitution or to their constituents over the values offered by other international parties. In every way, every politician advocating for silencing Omar is a traitor and deserving of physical removal in every capacity possible.

Attached: 123469587620825.jpg (845x1173, 235K)

Based brother fucking skinny.

an angry jew makes mistakes and that leads to a dead jew

keep it up

>it's not dual loyalty if you're only loyal to Israel, goy.

OMAR and AOC are the ultimate tag team bringing the pain to weak democrats.

Attached: 59BDD227-7EA2-4C0A-9F7E-16C297FB6638.png (785x504, 447K)

no they arent they are low iq mossad agents

upon reading the whole document (only 4 pages) i'm surprised they managed to write the whole thing without mentioning the six gazillion
but lol
>marginalize and persecute the Jewish people for centuries
>MILLENNIA of persecution

On this one issue, she's incredible. I can't believe a DEMOCRAT in congress is fighting the good fight on the JQ.

Will she be required to be there on Wednesday? Is this a Q&A session? How exactly does this work? I'm actually excited.

Attached: 1508113821361.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

>“I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country,”
Alright, this is extremely redpilled, but she still needs a gas chamber.

>unseated

that crazy communist bitch's list is probably to feed them to pigs if/when she seizes power

Israel either needs to become a US state or we need to stop funding their apartheid state. If they go for statehood, the people in Israel who have sold our military secrets to China and other nations need to be held on treason charges. If they stay a separate nation, we should fusion bomb them just to be sure.

King James Bible
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and Israel.

biblehub.com/matthew/6-24.htm

How many Dual Citizens serve in Israel's Government?

If they hadn't cast fungus foot as Captain Marvel then none of this would be happening.

Ditto. Shes absolutely fucking right

This is the meeting where rogaine agreed to subvert his audience with jewish propaganda

I'd pay to watch that. Imagine pigs eating Chuck Schumer's kike face and chomping his eyeballs, and then ripping Nancy Pelosi's saggy tits off and swallowing them whole.

>Jews push Muslims because Muslims kill whites
>turns out Muslims hate Jews much more

lmao dat chutzpah blowing up in their faces

I hope she gets elected President

Attached: 1416713504130.jpg (500x329, 87K)

Omar literally didn't even say anything that the resolution is condemning.

>is she... no, I darent say it... /ourgirl/?
Dunno about you, mutt, but MYgirl is not a brotherfucking nigger muzzie