Why are white women so damn stupid?

Why are white women so damn stupid?

Attached: captain_marvel.jpg (592x587, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brielarson/status/916072035268333568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brie Larson? Isn't that the woman playing Captain Fungus?

All women are stupid. Whites just get the spotlight because we don't give a shit about smelly sheboons. And as far as Larson is concerned, she gets off on victimhood and rape fantasies and any allegations she makes should be disregarded in the same manner as the boy crying wolf.

>I wanna fuck hot women
>I don't care what's in their head

rinse and repeat for 20 thousand years

i think white women are stupid?
you havent seen sheboons

Attached: civility.jpg (1080x881, 269K)

Attached: check.png (1440x1245, 181K)

>Captain Fungus
Isnt that a new antifungal foot powder?

Attached: dasritewhiteboi.jpg (990x970, 122K)

Attached: 1551557601603.jpg (742x714, 394K)

feminism =/= white women

also imagine being so privileged that you are annoyed too many people find you attractive, incels really need to rise up

>implying Jow Forums cares about niggers

Wow, it's actually real.
twitter.com/brielarson/status/916072035268333568
She was literally raped!

>emasculated Thanos
vs
>Incel rage filled Thanos cucked by a walking talking tumor who is Jow Forums personified
Which makes for a better movie?

No one expects intelligence from coons.

It probably never happened. Larson's full of shit.

Attached: stupid cunt.png (622x581, 66K)

Attached: bl.png (619x437, 43K)

Actual non-player character.
Can I get missions from her, or is she one of those morality tests for the character. Like, can you be good and not end this annoying character, or will you give in to your base desires and cause others to fear you?

Fairly sure she is jewish.

Even Tay was more advanced than this

In spirit if nothing else.

What she's really saying, is "how dare this peasant hit on me". If that was another famous actor she smiled at, she'd be brimming with joy that he wanted her number, and guaranteed that has happened where she didn't get upset. She is just upset because she feels this guy is beneath her.

Jokes on her. Once she gets x-rayed he will be able to see what she looks like naked.

DO you know what its like being a women? like think about for a second. We are raised since birth to be afriad of your pedo, war causing, raping ass. Men are fucking terrifying. You cause every single violent war in the world. You rape everything. You molest everything. Just do a little thought experiment in which the other sex literally causes every single terrible thing in the world.

Just pirate everything she is/will be in.

>be famous woman
>some tsa nigger doesn't even recognize you
lmao

Reminder, she didn't say if the TSA agent was a nigger or not ...
If you've been to an airport lately, you'll know there's about a 95% chance it was!!

>are you saying i was asking to be talked to???

My sister would beat yo ass for being a weak pussy. Tits or gtfo.

You’re telling me he didn’t ask permission to speak to her first? She didn’t give consent to conversation with the guy. She was literally raped. Fuck men.

So call her racist then for marginalizing an overwhelmingly black profession. It could fire back.

Hey Brie! That TSA guy asks every woman that comes thru for their phone number.

YOU’RE NOT SPECIAL!

Literally 1 in 5...