I got one question for you, fellow Christians

How do you respond to this in the case of LEGAL immigrants?

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-183424.jpg (986x380, 134K)

likes. Says nothing about importing Egypt to your land. Seems pretty simple treat everyone with respect.

You missed something
>foreigner who accepts God

So yes, if an immigrant discards their culture and becomes completely american, or whatever, then there is no problem.

the absolute state of christ cucks

No big deal. Legal immigrants are OK. I have many friends who are legal immigrants. People from Guyana, Belize, the Phillipines, Pakistan, India, England, Ireland, Russia, Poland, the Ukraine....never a problem with any of them.

From that same book of the bible we're also told to stone to death anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord. So they better love Jesus.

I'm a devote asshole. So I say fuck em.

God does not like lazy gibs niggers:

>But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
>1 Timonthy 5:8

Herod the great hardly had social programs that said "immigrants" abuse and leech off of the state. In Christ's time a woman fucking another man conjured up a stoning. You're quite the mental gymnast, OP, with your obfuscation and comparison of two different topics.

Attached: 1iybrain.jpg (782x587, 533K)

The Bible says a lot of things. Kill homosexuals. Forgive debts after 7 years. Wives are to serve their husbands without question.

The real question is how Christian are you?

You respond by saying bible alone and every protestant/baptist bullshit are heresy

Attached: 1541294095485.png (1342x1940, 600K)

>my fellow Christians

shut the fuck up, mutt.
it means to take care of a stranger who happens to travel to your country (but doesnt settle).
when youre a foreigner on a holiday in another country, that country is supposed to treat you as their native born out of respect.
it doesnt mean to open your fucking borders and let yourself be genocided and mixed the fuck out of existence.

Attached: Fren.jpg (300x360, 24K)

This.

It's talking about a visitor not someone coming to live in your country forever.

It was and still is very difficult to become Jewish. Obviously no birthright citizenship. All that quote is saying is to treat foreigners like citizens - even though they're still foreigners.

Although I'm not Jewish or Christian so it doesn't apply to me.

Stop being a christcuck. Your christian ancestors north of the alps couldn't even read, faggot. Do you think they told them about hippie faggot bible shit? No, they told the barbarians about the bloody old testament, about the kike basher jesus, about the cool stuff. Stop worshipping this faggot kike book.

This verse only comments on how to treat them AFTER they've come here, presumably LEGALLY. Because after all, even the BIBLE says we must follow the laws of the land.

If they are a jew though, you whack them out.

# history # parasitism

hospitality is a homogeneous cultural construct
take away the assurances of homogeneity by maintaining that visitors should take up permanent residence in large numbers, and the basic sense of openness and welcomeness among a populace gets reduced to the level of the average liberal city

this kills the unity

I wonder what the illiterate medieval peasants actually learned about in church. Probably a few illustrations of key moments (Stations of the Cross, etc.) and some pre-Christian practices (like praying to the Queen of Heaven) that had been allowed to help transition them into the church.

treated as they were American, hence that they act American and be under American cultural, political, and religious dominion. Otherwise fuck off we're full now gtfo

>>Christ also said He did not manifest to deliver peace but a sword...

Rituals like drinking blood like we do still today in the catholic mass. Such stuff. War and hero stuff, not beat my cheek shit.

Attached: trudeau-castro.jpg (940x705, 84K)

he's talking to jews
I'm not a jew

the knight templars could cite very verse in the bible, the priests read the bible chapter to chapter in church. peasants started to read the Bible for themselves from the 13th-14th century onward. Virtually every Christian during the mediaval ages knew the Bible a billion times better than the average Christian today, as they were completely obsessed with it. provide some citations instead of spewing retardness, rabbi

>this means you have to self destruct your culture and nations
No, faggot

I'm down with all that

Native born who commit crimes should go to prison. Foreigners who commit crimes should be sent to prison then deported.

>REEEEE I HATE RULES

Not s Christian, but we DO want legal, productive, skilled, taxpaying immigrants. The ones we don't want are the welfare leeches who have no intention of ever learning English or integrating into our society.

>then deported into the sun

>people from third world shitholes with extreme poverty and murder rates that rival war zones are welcome if they come legally of course!
baka desu

I've had lefties unironically argue that we should have more crime so its more fair.

I am talking about fivehundred years earlier than that, you absolute retard. I am not talking about literal white knights.

It says "resides"
Not invading.
Yes treat everyone with respect but when they are destroying your country, your race, kick them out.

My ancestors were never foreigners in Egypt. Open borders for Israel, bitch.

>what is context
Forgot to mention the part where if they are allowed to live in the land they have to follow every dot of the law.

(((fellow christian)))

>I am talking about fivehundred years earlier than that
then provide citations that they were never actually taught the entire Bible then you fucking retard?
Because ive never heard of that.

and if you link the survive the jive kike who didnt even provide sources in his video and then deleted my comment when I asked for citations, im gonna hunt you down

that is from the old testament, so is basically jewish stuff.
Jesus said "Love thy neighbor". So that kind of wrap it all.
Being an asshole to migrants is not christian behaviour. But Christians are weird and they do claim to follow Jesus but do the opposite of what he said to do.

Nigger, no frankish warlord could even read. The priests told them, what they wanted to hear. Do you really think that people who worshipped once heathen war gods suddenly sucked jew cocks?

JESUS IS DA KING OF DA JOOS, THE PRECIOUS KIKE ON A STICK. WORSHIP ME CATTLE I AM THE LORD JEW THY GAWWWWDDDD

First.
You mean to tell me your god can't save a person from eternal damnation in hell from all the way over there in their country?
Second.
You're still following a system of control that was introduced almost exclusively to our people alone based on "texts" from those that call themselves the "chosen ones" who have turned out to be our racial enemies?
The only thing that Christianity did was to wipe out European Culture and turn us into a fighting force (crusades etc) for those who still want us dead and gone from our own homelands and still use the same reigns of control to trick the unwary into funding their own country and defeating all their enemies for them.

Attached: 1515468743950.jpg (382x497, 68K)

>cant provide citations and just spews whatever fits his ignorance

The priests told them about the WORD OF GOD, fucking nigger. they read the bible, and they were inspired because paganism was so fundamentall fucking weak in every single aspect of it compared to Christianity. it didnt take the average Christian missionary more than a short time to fully convert an entire pagan community. if you think jerking off to warrior gods is what makes you masculine then you have some research to do. Christians have been the fierecest warriors in history, and an austrian of all people should know that. Christianity has been the religion that has conquered more land and territory than literally any other religion in the history of the fucking world.
so either provide some citations that they were not actually taught the entire Bible or just stfu with your complete nonsense. Hating Christianity is one thing, but at least do it without spewing blatant lies.

>jew book

When were we ever foreigners in Egypt?

Is that in the Torah? You do know the jews wrote the Talmud to get around that shit right? That's why they kick out or sterilize the Ethiopian jews and segregate and genocide the Palestinians.

2 John 7-11 King James Version (KJV)
>7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
>8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
>9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
>10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
>11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

2 Corinthians 6:14 King James Version (KJV)
>14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Leviticus 18 right? It also says no gay sex yet here we are!!

>citation of spoken words

kys, faggot.

They were hated, without military intervention by roman empire larping frankish warlords and their handrubbing priests in the background, there were no christianity north of the alps.

>>citation of spoken words
no, you need citation that they did in fact not teach the entire Bible, you fucking brainlet.
otherwise youre just talking straight out of your ass like virtually 99% of other anti-christian homos

>without military intervention
pagans literally converted all over rome despite even risking death penalty for it, so that doesnt really add up to reality either

Guyanese Indians as well as the South African indians are so based. Such kind hearted people

Whats wrong with any of those things?

> (((civicuckism)))
kys fucking faggot

> Foreigner
The Paleo-Hebrew word for Foreigner in the Holy Bible meant someone belonging to the Race of Adam, be it from the house of Shem, Japheth, or Ham ( ham is questionable).
It's saying to not mistreat a foreigner ( non-Israelite adamite, or a non-Hebrew adamite)
Nowhere does that verse include niggers, poos, chinks, or spics.
This stupid /leftycuck/ meme needs to die.

I've never been to Egypt

I am not antichristian, you nigger. Citation for what? They didn't teach the whole bible and even though its boring and nobody gave a shit about each single point.

Who talks about rome. I am talking about fucking barbarians, the inheritors of the empire, not the pleb. They had no time for your bullshit.

Except there is faggot

holy shit

Attached: ce8.png (200x226, 16K)

Medical care is NOT a right.

foreigner implies they will go back to where the came from

You absolute retard, the pleb couldn't even read till 1500 and after then they split christianity into reams of different sects, because nobody wanted to cope with all the former latin kike shit in this book and you want everbody tell every fucking pleb knew every single line of this book.

Stop spreading lies, you fagget.