Who's going to see THE ONLY MOVIE PLAYING THIS WEEKEND?

fandango.com
look in your home town and post any other movies playing this weekend!
variety.com/2019/film/news/captain-marvel-free-theater-screening-crowdfunding-gofundme-120315080
>give jews money or you're oppressing wamen
worldofbuzz.com/ladies-you-can-watch-captain-marvel-for-free-at-tgv-cinemas-on-8-march-for-womens-day/
>free tickets for wamen
>box office "sales" x 2

Attached: disneystudios.jpg (1440x972, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odeon.co.uk/cinemas/london/
youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas
patternsofevidence.com/
cinepolis.com/cartelera/cd-juarez/
cinemex.com/cartelera/zona-7/cd-juarez/date-20190308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't been to a theater since the dark knight came out

>going to movies in 2019.
Yikes

Thanos cant be killed by a man. There.

the only movie where you can pre-purchase tickets to you mean. literally fake news

Looks like a fun time for the whole family. Little Madison has been talking about it all month.

Attached: 7849672.jpg (490x586, 19K)

Movie theaters are a rip off and soooo last century.

I already bought tickets for my girlfriend and her daughter to celebrate international women's day this week

>I haven't left the house since 2008
Calling the FBI, user!

>watching capeshit at a theatre
No thanks, I don't want or need to share the experience with dozens of autistic manchildren overreacting at the top of their lungs for the duration of the movie.

I'll wait 2-3 months and pirate the digital release, like I always do.

fucking look fingolian
you see any other movies playing?

Attached: CaptainMomATL24.png (647x589, 376K)

How are you making sure no one speaks to them ever again?

I assume this is only happening in liberal hellholes. Unless Friday is supposed to be the day where the capeshit movie takes over?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04-18-40-36-1.png (701x1143, 226K)

They are rigging the game so they win

Captain Marvel is the only movie playing this weekend in my fucking city.

Even if I wanted to see Alita Battle Angel, its not playing after Thursday

its friday

Check the 8th. That's when everything is pulled in my area.

I watched hacksaw ridge in theaters, awesome.

Did you die?

Attached: big feminist movie.jpg (813x831, 95K)

>>Captain Marvel is the only movie playing this weekend in my fucking city.
It looks like a whole week in mine.

Ah that explains it, my local cinema schedules 3 days in advance, so we'll see tomorrow then. My girlfriend also works there, and I have yet to hear anything from her about such an event.

Spoiler from /tv/: The film doesn't really have a main villain. The "villain" is the idea that people keep on telling Carol that she is less capable than she really is, and her arc is overcoming that and embracing her true power.

Attached: MK ultra.png (603x572, 78K)

I meant to go see Alita but I was too lazy to get off my fat ass.
I don't want to see Captain Menstruation so I'm pretty sure I won't end up seeing it.

Larson's preparation for the stunt-heavy role included an intensive, four-hour daily gym routine with trainer Jason Walsh that eventually saw the 5-foot-7 actress dead-lifting 225 pounds, hip-thrusting 400 pounds and pushing Walsh's Jeep up a hill. There were days when the intensity of the training reduced her to tears and days when she got irritated by men at Walsh's West Hollywood gym who doubted her strength. "This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

It's the time that I was starting to be able to lift a lot more and I was learning how to punch and kick and do judo throws," she says. "It was also the time that I was learning how to sit at a conference table and slam my hands on the table and say, 'You need to listen to what I'm saying.' And learning to not feel guilty about taking up space like that."

Attached: gender norms BTFO.jpg (818x1131, 233K)

Attached: CaptainMarvLOL.png (620x569, 445K)

I’ll go see Alita a second time just because I want it to beat this SJW trash.

Theres only one movie to go see, user.

Attached: AFD0883B-96D7-4701-B498-06B8862C211F.jpg (566x626, 51K)

This has me sooo pissed. My friends finally wanted to go see a movie with me, and I was like "yes, I can go see alita battle angle witout being a lonley creeper"....but instead I have the option of this Billy Batson wannabe and a tyler perry movie.

odeon.co.uk/cinemas/london/
Lego Movie 2
Capt'n Fungal
Fighting with my family
Instant family and How to train your dragon are on the top

There is actually a theater in NoVA that is playing:
Greta
Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
Alita: Battle Angel
Isn't It Romantic?

All on Friday and Saturday, in addition to the obviously mandatory Captain Marvel showings.

Only the one theater though, the rest of the theaters only show the cape movie.

You can buy a ticket to another movie and fucking watch the drama of the gods without having to pay for it.

But

Spoiler

Alita is actually good.

Attached: fight sexism BMWF.jpg (1800x2400, 673K)

The theater from my house is only playing Captain Marvel from Friday until Friday, I just checked.

I hope it kills theaters.

same except it was return of the king for me.

>man asks for number
>proceed to make eye contact and smile
#living life on the defense
#standing with survivors
imho shitskins can't rape these whores fast enough

Attached: 467162_Athletic-Club-Party-England.jpg (906x600, 132K)

Attached: feige new leader.jpg (1444x904, 366K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas

Attached: pooed.jpg (1280x720, 344K)

Are we just not gonna talk about this shit? Was Jones threatened?

Attached: RethSich.png (588x798, 266K)

I don't go to the theater hardly ever, so I'll check the last one I went to, mostly for Rocky Horror shadowcasts.
Looks like they're playing Being John Malkovich this weekend.
And Satoshi Kon's Paprika is coming soon too!

>see some of the best cosplay

Attached: 6lvkwnpo8xh21.jpg (670x670, 37K)

>Jow Forums thinks that just because they elected the president that they can stop whites from being outbred
Lmao, you guys just need to give up already. You lost either way

Attached: 3E4306F6-8778-4CCB-BFBD-97C6E7F863CB.gif (600x254, 3.95M)

I already bought my wife and her son their tickets, she asked me to get another too. I have to work that night =(

Attached: bries feet.jpg (2200x1467, 1.82M)

i think the studio is guaranteeing a minimum take for the theatres.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-Sandals.jpg (700x700, 42K)

I heard tyler perry is behind a lot of the cap marvel trolling.

He believes by cuttting down the disney shit he can boost his movie.

He also had plans to sell his madea franchise to disney eventually and this is part of that effort.

Niggah tryna make the jews play ball.

>OMG the zionist shill has a bandage
dude was on vacation getting drunk with MMA meatheads. i wonder how arm got broken and anus torn?

Attached: 1544974281985.jpg (640x360, 11K)

its real

Attached: wtf.png (523x232, 14K)

B & RP

>Upon release, the film was criticized on social media, as well as by film critics, for allegedly promoting racist stereotypes of South Asians. In particular, the trailer was perceived to play into the white savior trope common in Hollywood cinema, where a white protagonist acts as a messianic figure and 'saves' a non-white culture from themselves, thus promoting the notion that morality and ethics are innate characteristics of white people only. This is considered particularly offensive, given the history of British colonialism in India. The film has also been criticized for cultural insensitivity and promoting one-dimensional and simplistic narratives of Indian culture that have negative consequences for Indians.

wow brie is a racist

Attached: black dudes.jpg (1443x591, 222K)

>obscure as fuck hero takes the lead over much more popular and well known heros

well I really wonder how this is going to turn out and way to go to shit on your legacy

Not going to see captain fungal and not going to take my gf to see it if she brings it up either

You fucking neckbeards and your conspiracy theories. I just happened to check my local theatre and Captain Marvel isn't the only film for the whole weekend...

IT'S THE ONLY FILM FOR A WHOLE WEEK

I wasn't planning on seeing it anyway, but now I'm encouraging everyone else from not seeing it.

>Captain fungus
Didn’t go viral 4ch failed this time

The fact that its set in the 90s is the only cool thing too bad she ruined the movie with her shit acting and femishit propaganda

How much computer time do you guys get in federal prison? It's cool they let you shitpost on Jow Forums.

well, someone has to do the pirate torrents of that shit

Das rite fuk witey

I'm looking through theaters now. Other than a few scheduled Oscar second runs, around half the theaters in NY have no showtimes listed (including no Captain Marvel showtimes) announced yet for Friday. My local theater I get emails from, so I just checked and they send out their Friday-Thursday schedules on Wednesday afternoons. The only exception is "big" movies like Captain Marvel where studios push for pre-orders.

Dont, they will use this to plant seeds and then sue people enmass.

Look up copyright trolling.

how are your cats, ma'am?

Attached: 1551662068445.jpg (742x714, 394K)

>giving your money to ((((((hollywood))))))

They will play other movies of course they are just going to delay listing them compared to captain marvel

Attached: (((tracking))) oops.jpg (2786x1313, 1.14M)

Delay beyond the usual Wednesday afternoon?

quality bants anons

Attached: 99.png (553x481, 127K)

Alternatively, I can go watch an awesome movie about vikings, dragons, and nords securing a future for white children.

Attached: httyd3.jpg (500x735, 196K)

I was planning to watch this, but it's not available any distance from my house that's worth driving

that's why we need to meme this and force them to double down on wamyn movies only weekend

Not me, saw Alita Battle Angel on release which was an entertaining movie and Alita (an android) showed more emotion than this mannish looking female has in her whole life

where? how many miles with you have to drive?

Attached: 1540237717750.jpg (577x414, 34K)

>dont believe
>look up my local theaters
wtf its true

Attached: stopit.gif (226x199, 95K)

>woman on testosterone displays masculine traits
Shocking

This must be an American only thing, my cinema is still showing all other movies throughout the weekend

They are all fucking fat. Disgusting.

IT’S GONNA BE LIKE FUCKING STAR WARS IN THE 70’S!!!!

Attached: 4427D70F-9030-459B-88C5-E476C0F53B12.jpg (456x608, 50K)

it shows like that for my theater as well on google and the main website so i decided to call the theater instead of tinfoil like you retards and they confirmed 4 out of the 10 screens are showing the movie. however they would also be showing stuff on the other 6 screens.

woof that's making me itchy. Are they really saying his murder is now NOT suspicious?

Four screenings daily at a theater a mile from my home. Along with that Lego sequel and some nigger Madea movie, but who cares about that shit?

probably can't get a movie loiicence for the other films but they're showing anyway

Attached: it.gif (282x324, 3.1M)

patrician

BIG GUY CONFIRMED

My little Aiden won't quit talking about it. Just the other day - in his car seat - he told me he thinks it's time for men to step aside and let women show their strength. "The future is female, daddy" he said. I'm so proud of him I cried.

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-182454_Google.jpg (720x766, 101K)

A society made up of video games and comic cartoons. Look what we have become...

Attached: `2oclock2.jpg (864x461, 75K)

See Those who can are all seeing Alita

Posting from Swedistan. Fri-Sun is nothing but Captain Marvel and I live in a fucking small town way up north.

Attached: 1516132124001.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

>Securing a future for white children

Lol, you're not wrong. Glad they didn't blackwash the Vikings like the BBC did to their own country's history

back to rebbit now

Attached: serious.png (392x352, 204K)

holy shit, browsing when captain marvel has the theater until, made me find

patternsofevidence.com/

i might actually go see this

Attached: 1525725424177[2].gif (200x200, 37K)

>look in your home town and post any other movies playing this weekend!
captain fungus in 12 theaters at least, all day long...

cinepolis.com/cartelera/cd-juarez/
cinemex.com/cartelera/zona-7/cd-juarez/date-20190308

Attached: Untitled.png (629x767, 108K)

>checks local theater listing
And I thought this was a bullshit meme

Attached: 7B3046AE-C05B-4374-B49F-59239C03925D.jpg (225x225, 5K)

8th, 9th, and 10th. Boom or bust?

Attached: shecklestein.png (481x516, 52K)

happy international goyi... senorita day!!!!!!

Attached: draggedacrossconcrete.jpg (3600x3600, 2.66M)

>local theaters are nothing but ms marvel on friday

Holy shit, Disney is really stacking their deck

Attached: 1498496846977.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Guis I have a solution

Attached: WhatToWatchThisWeekend.webm (1366x630, 1.74M)

>mexican website looks like its from the 90s
what's it like being 20 years behind?

I'm renting out a private viewing for my family and friends.
Shit is going to be good.

Attached: 324211.jpg (599x625, 61K)