ITS LITERALLY HABBENING: THIRD TRUDEAU CAUCUS MEMBER RESIGNS EDITION

For all non-canucks and leafs who have been out of the loop here is what happened:

>On Jan 7, 2019 Prime Minister Justin Trudeau made changes to his cabinet, shifting Canada's AG Jody Wilson-Raybould to Minister of Indian Affairs
>February 7, 2019 the Globe and Mail broke the story that Wilson-Raybould had been demoted because she would not cooperate in a case
>The case was a bribery prosecution against SNC-Lavalin a major Canadian construction engineering/services company

>Today, testifying before the Justice Committee, Wilson-Raybould saidthat members of Cabinet and the PM himself had pressured her to not prosecute SNC
>They had insisted she offer SNC a DPA or "Deferred Prosecution Agreement" which allows them to pay a fine instead of face criminal charges
>This is not allowed, only the AG has full discretion to decide on prosecutions

>Today's hearing comes less than a week after the Privy Counsel of Canada testified before the same committee
>He gave a long rant where he raved about the "online vomitorium" and claimed that someone would get shot in the upcoming election
>He also said that it was not inappropriate for the Cabinet and PM to pressure the AG to not prosecute

There is no concrete proof of direct corruption or bribery, but logically SNC must have asked the Government to interfere in their case, otherwise Trudeau would not have done so.

This is similar to the scandals in Brazil the last few years: Government Corruption and Bribery.

Will Trudeau resign? Will he go to Jail?

nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-today-sounded-and-felt-like-a-death-knell-for-the-liberal-government?video_autoplay=true

macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/as-debate-darkens-canadas-top-bureaucrat-warns-of-violence/

Attached: third.png (495x497, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oqBJ5oYSwpI
youtube.com/watch?v=MTetSf_Sqj8
youtube.com/channel/UCCd_S-VxU0vz7tu29FiT_wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great, we'll be stuck with the dairy whore for 4 years... Nothing will change

Attached: DairyQueen.jpg (818x1024, 132K)

vote bernier dont be gay

+1 for that image - saved!

Vote for Bernier then.
>Inb4 he'll split the vote
the vote is already split, and its Bernier vs the faggots (NDP/LPC/CPC)

Aww don't get rid of TROO DOO. I will miss the memes.

Attached: Capture.png (754x715, 917K)

I'm voting Bernier, but I'd be surpirsed if he wins more than 10 seats. Then again, the PPC got got 10% in the most diverse riding in the country during the by-election. I'm sick of this LibCon cycle. Canadians seem to have horribly short memory.

Attached: t74dslk4zqu11.jpg (2560x1604, 1.36M)

VOTE FOR ME!
I will do the following
>Get America to annex us
Nothing more.

Bernier is retarded who appeals more to the social conservatives and doesnt have a concrete plan to quell immigration and fix our east-west trade, he’s just another neocon. If he was a legit unabided nationalist id vote and even campaign for him but he’s not so I don’t care.

Dude, Bernier is the only option. I believe if more people hear about Bernier and his AlphaChadness compared to the other fuckos - he got this! Needs more memes that are solid.

Memes aside, do you really want this guy as PM? He's proven to be just as corrupt. In 3 years there will be another "scandal" like the one Trudy is in. Honestly, I'd even rather the greens take power just to end LibCon

Attached: DljK3wBUYAAsaY6.jpg (1080x989, 160K)

I HATE THIS FUCK.

Is any of that illegal though?

JUSTin truDOPE

Attached: 1442584868321.jpg (594x446, 36K)

he doesn't really appeal to social conservatives because he can't even take a position.

People are fucking retards and won't vote for what they believe in. I have no hope for the PPC

Attached: 1486322210177.png (587x452, 350K)

>Liberals become non party status like what happened in Onterrible
>Conservatives are the new liberals
>CPC are the new conservatives

Attached: oisrinciosencoinseoicew.jpg (728x512, 81K)

Bernier is the only guy that allows debates on things like abortion.

Attached: 42096325_1819365791444382_6144142921009463296_n.jpg (700x852, 84K)

Never been more conflicted about a vote. I want Bernier but I don't want Trudeau again a lot more.

>Don't want another Trudeau
>Wants to vote for a guy who acts exactly like Trudeau

Attached: v1tjMH4TDSYjuKYB105RhIaJIDrtpYH4BAZAYnNpBJow.jpg (413x767, 128K)

Serious question, who are you fags voting for then?

yes. the prime minister of all people pressuring an attorney general is extraordinarily illegal

So if you want Bernier to win, vote for his and get your pals to do the same.

Same. My riding last time around went Liberal and beat the Conservative by only a thousand or so votes.

he is the only one who has said ANYTHING about immigration
who are you voting for instead then you gay shill

Attached: PPCimmigration.png (1156x1935, 1.1M)

The wimmens are abandoning ship.

He should've had a white male cabinet after all.

From what I've seen Bernier doesn't seem to be too popular with boomers, because he's a Queeb and he's seen as splitting the conservative vote. I have hope but I have doubts as well.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

Attached: 2rZx77o61ADSelMGKyiXBS5u7_qItpNxYSai1PbzBkQ.png (1024x577, 940K)

Its pretty disgusting the media is congratulating the terrorists by saying "nice truck attack"

I literally know nothing about canadian politics so fill me in.

Is trudeau actually in trouble?

On a scale of 1-10 what is the likelihood he has to resign?

Joke was a 4/10. Please try a better one

Attached: 33474756'.png (680x510, 697K)

honestly fuck you, no party in Canada appeals to socons you retarded dick sucker
seriously if you're not a shill and you're being straighforward, you are real fuckin retarded
nobody said Bernier was perfect, or even great, or even good, but he is so, so clearly the best there is

>yes guns
>less immigrants, especially really foreign ones
>less gibs

who would you choose instead, the PC party? Lmao

he seems like another cocky fuck. i voted harper.

what did she "phil" the "pott" with LOL

Depends how much of his own party fights against him. Unclear right now. Either way, he won't win again during the October election

Attached: int1hq0ZyUk_NmEk4QEeMfwW9ggrmSVAy0tqEsOb_TQ.jpg (640x349, 33K)

Hes shown hes pro Doug Ford. Doug Fords not /ourguy/ and neither is scheer but lets compare

Scheer wins
>pressure to build pipelines
>foreign investment
>tfw's
>tiny bit cutback on trudeau level immigration
>less taxes
>less debt but unlikely he would be able to balance the budget
>ending the loophole in the safe third country agreement (stop the border jumpers at Quebec border, most likely still get in though)
>not likely to push for more gun legislation

Trudeau wins
>more billions in "foreign aid"
>more billions spent on women empowerment
>less foreign investment
>more and more debt
>more immigration (more minorities)
>more media buy outs
>likely to push for more gun registration

but heres the kicker, Scheer wins but implements austerity then people vote hard liberal the next election cycle and we're back to where we were before. It might be better to vote liberal and advocate for provincial separation like Alberta.

Attached: 1547221193684.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

He loves to pander aswell. Just like Trudy!

Attached: 1543965158352.jpg (2772x1848, 431K)

Our options are a francophile or a kike loving zionist

the RCMP are still undecided on whether to investigate. basically the evidence is testimony(albeit from someone in a position to understand exactly what the implications were). however with jane philpott now resigning it signals the liberal party under trudeau is essentially done for

Much rather have frog overlords than Jews...

Attached: 13524509_840066596093153_162170472097587310 2.jpg.png (370x578, 334K)

>Allow debate
It doesn't matter if they are a federal body and cannot legislate on things that are outside of their control.

shut the fuck up, Bernier literally said "Im not taking a position on social issues because they are outside of Federal jurisdiction"
Why split the vote over that?
>nobody said Bernier was perfect, or even great, or even good, but he is so, so clearly the best there is
He's also a new party thats taking right wing votes in an election thats already close. Ever heard of something called Reform Party?

So with Scheer we get same old shit, and with Trudeau we get acceleration. Fuck, I'm doubling down on Bernier now. Scheer is the worst option.

why not both

Attached: C9LAVbcUwAAjWd9.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Bump!!
Be gone justin castro

Attached: 1550996473345.jpg (600x340, 53K)

>Why split the vote over that?
how about millions of brown immigrants you dopey fuck, put the spliff down for a second

muh culture!!!!! based browns!

It's current year +3 and she had only just decided she has lost faith in Trudeau?

Don't worry guys, with clear and blatant Fascism at the highest rank of Government, I'm SURE Antifa is on the case.

It's their name afterall.

youtu.be/oqBJ5oYSwpI

>Trudeau doesn't resign and wins next election

Attached: TrudeauBeingRespectful.gif (480x480, 3.01M)

Attached: kys.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

Im going to be honest, I got behind Bernier at the start especially when he talked about diversity not being our strength.
But after looking into his policies, and understanding his worldview Bernier doesn't want Canada to return to greatness, he just wants Canada to become America.
Hes one step in the right direction and two steps back, hes obviously a stringent economic libertarian but then he doesn't join the already establish Libertarian party? Whats up with that? Its too fishy.

What's it like being an unpaid intern for the CPC? Do you at least get free cookies or something?

Attached: 46445998_10214662924740228_8848655742509514752_n.jpg (640x480, 58K)

>250k per year
>barely below Trudeau economic immigrant numbers
>not addressing the TFW and refugee numbers as well as permanent residency and family claimants
I'm voting for nobody because fuck that shit. I'll only maybe vote for CPC if the polls are close and my riding can help swing it because the people in my area are generally 50/50 for Cons to Libshits.

Attached: 482c838s7vm11.png (768x768, 659K)

You realize he would bring it back to Harper years which was,when it was implemented, on par with the highest immigration numbers. Harper also increased the TFW program as Bernier will do as well, so there will be less families brought together and more people just coming here to take your job.
Its not like im happy seeing Canada turned brown but you need to be realistic about what you're doing.

Whats it like being a libertarian whose very ideology is the opposite of 100 years of Canadian tradition and values.

Attached: 1545075353089.jpg (1374x1008, 253K)

Is that real? Holy shit, lol.
I can tell you guys that libshits here in California HATE Harper. So by that rubric, whoever most resembles him is probably who you should vote for. If Californians hate someone, it means good things. Relatively speaking, at least.

I will miss Turdeau memes but the salt mining will be so worth it. Kick him out!!!

>bbbased free trade
>THOSE DARN LIBS ARE NOT GONNA GET US A DEAL REEEE
>canada will COLLAPSE without a free trade deal

Trudeau fucking up nafta has been the only good thing hes done.

Fuck Canadian Obama. I hate this guy.

>I can tell you guys that libshits here in California HATE Harper
Californians hate anything that has been branded "conservative" even when Harper was a massive neocon who merely pandered to social conservatives yet only paved the way for more progressive degeneracy because he didn't want to get sacked.

Harper is bad too, he currently works for an international law and finance firm. Hes just old stock globalist rather than new wave.

Alberta says otherwise. This shit is why we're leaving. Go fuck yourself

Attached: 1542936805611.jpg (1024x768, 475K)

What is this shit?

Alberta wants to leave cause they can only sell their product to America. Im not saying the federal government is without fault but the problem with Alberta is not that we don't have free trade with America its that we don't have a national economy in itself anymore.

+4 bong

>276 votes in Outremont aka Frogville
>out of 15,000
>Mad *snigger* Max

youtube.com/watch?v=MTetSf_Sqj8

Trudeau gonna talk about the resignation live soon. I bet $100 on crocodile tears.

Attached: 1500767816528.jpg (284x352, 12K)

Not only that, but we have to sell the oil at a discounted price because of NAFTA. Christ, you're uninformed. No wonder you're spouting nonsense in this thread

Attached: 1494483463258.png (1403x1022, 882K)

isn't that pretty much downtown montreal though, plenty of english speakers and minorities who would vote liberal.

I'm guessing that's the Tim Hortons in Dubai.

So who are you going to vote for, fuckface? Turdo, Chubs, or literal who poo? Bernier is the only option.

Oh good. I was concerned.

Yes but PPC also got 10% of the vote in the most diverse part of the country.

Attached: BurnabySouth.png (947x210, 13K)

Yup, I will miss Justin my Timberlake, he really suited Canada...

Are there any Canadians on YouTube that I should be listening to other than Crowder and Peterson?

I dont see where we disagree? Selling oil at a discounted price to America is a bad thing, I know here in rural ontario and people out east would die for Alberta oil to come here and fill up our tanks but our governments do the same shit as you guys with our energy, were selling electricity for less than it costs to produce to America, its ridiculous.

most likely just gonna look at whose running in my riding, call them and see who i think is legit and whose not. Maybe CPC, PPC, or protest vote CHP. If theres one of those small nationalist parties running id vote for them as a protest vote as well like CNP or NCA.

Attached: 15502888153042.jpg (590x375, 242K)

No problem Satan. May those who try to deceive us with such pictures burn in your eternal hellfire.

if you're that normie this guy is alright
youtube.com/channel/UCCd_S-VxU0vz7tu29FiT_wg
he gives basically the quick rundown on whats going on all the time. He is pretty normie-tier though.

>OK, how about:
>314 votes in York-Simcoe aka Tory City
>out of 16,500
>Mad *snigger* Max

Ontario in 5 years

OK, sorry, you're right. Mad *snigger * Max is really kicking ass.

yeah that one was pretty rough. Lots of dairy farmers in rural ontario though.

Attached: 1535067341575.png (640x501, 214K)

>he just wants Canada to become America
Based

not at all

Attached: 1551494197743.jpg (495x622, 52K)

Hmm. I don’t know if I qualify as normie or not. I have no social media accounts and get most of my news by going and looking for it.

Ford is decent. I haven't had major complaints yet.

They could have written "Terror attack in Nice", you retarded trash, but no, they just had to make this shitty pun. But don't you worry, it's only the Goyim who died, no one important.

Attached: 1535094932114.jpg (1200x1200, 304K)

he cucked on rolling back the sex ed curriculum. Other than that the lower gas prices have come through for me so I can say that yes he did accomplish one of his promises.

Attached: Tanya_Granic_Allen_2015_headshot-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Well I didn't hear about that. I thought he had done it. Doesn't matter, my kids won't go to school here anyways.

who is this absolute qt??

Attached: 23423322.png (607x562, 387K)

Don't even go there.

Attached: cc8.jpg (722x349, 58K)

>muh healthy future for da children
>more tax and more somalis

Attached: 1551378535020.jpg (708x633, 118K)

shes tanya granic allen, she ran for leadership in Ontario and is part of the reason it was part of Dougs original plan.
Shes now started a group for changing the sex ed because doug cucked and she got kicked out of the CPC.
the group is called Parents As First Educators. Or PAFE.

Attached: HYf8izfG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Trudeau just took bribes to protecc Canadian jobs!1!!

Attached: 1523815580897.jpg (600x449, 71K)

And where the fuck is Mr. Trudeau right now as we speak? Has he even addressed this issue or is he hiding out at some place for two weeks til' the storm blows through hoping that people forget about all of this just like our PM did last time he had a scandal?

Oh god, this man will actually become the next Canadian PM

Attached: 220px-Jagmeet_Singh_at_the_2nd_National_Bike_Summit_-_Ottawa_-_2018_(42481105871)_(cropped).jpg (220x327, 22K)

I mean, there's a lot of dumb people in Ontario... Hell, I've read tons of comments defending Trudy

Attached: 1494556715438.jpg (650x493, 76K)

Free curry for every Canadian!

Attached: WhenTheCurryIsJustRight.jpg (1200x1775, 328K)

And Trudeau's confidence man Gerald Butts (who also resigned) will be testifying within the next few weeks