Cannabis involved in over 25% of violent crimes

>b-b-b-but dude WEED it's harmless

According to the Bureau of justice the use of cannabis and/or cocaine were involved in 26.1% of violent crime, 24.7% of any property crime, 57.2% of driving under the influence, and 15.1% of drug dealing and the violence that comes along with it. This is compared to only 2.7%, 1.7%, 0.1% and 0% of alcohol consumption.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/DRRC.PDF

Fuck off you degenerate junkies

Attached: Well+the+last+episode+of+aldnoahzero+was+a+big+slap+_be95ac3b7f9375e7f317de5f821897f5.jpg (1197x900, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1jB7RBGVGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The conclusion in the study you linked says otherwise

Attached: drugs_influence.png (334x207, 30K)

>the use of cannabis and/or cocaine
NOW THIS IS WHAT i CALL PILPUL 23

This is not true. The substance can be detected in urine days, or even weeks after the high is gone. The fact that these people test positive is actually worse than worthless. If alcohol could be detected in urine for weeks after the effects have worn off, the percentages in all of your faggy little categories would be 100%.

And I am the district attorney of Osage county.

How can that be, when I am the district attorney of Osage county? One of us is lying, and it isn't me.

Kek fpbp. Weed is addictive but coffee is moreso

>>violent crime- driving under influence
>>drug dealing

do you realize how pathetic you look like when you go to this christian board and throw shitty statistics like that ? kys

It’s not the weed it’s just nogs being their average selves and coincidentally they are always high.

When I smoke weed (been sober a month) violence is the last thing to cross my mind. No way I’m hurting anyone when I’m feeling that apathetic and lazy.

It tests up to weeks prior in urine. Most other drugs don't

> criminals tend to do illegal things

More news at 11

drink yourself to death faggot

They knew back in 1938 that the stuff was bad news.

Reefer Madness Trailer Great marijuana movie
youtube.com/watch?v=L1jB7RBGVGk

People who are willing to break the law in order to get high tend to commit other crime as well.
What a huge fucking shocker right there.

Now do the stats by race.

>cannabis and/or cocaine
concise statistics there OP

Attached: fail.png (741x831, 400K)

Water drinking involved in 100% of violent crimes

wow see how easy that is

Do you even speak English, Juan?
Read ALL of your screencap again, lol. Maybe google 'quantitatively' even.
Nothing written there invalidates what OP wrote. Simply put, they can't say exactly -to what numerical extent- drugs influence the occurrence of crime. The fact it has a negative impact is clear.

Fucking murica.

This. Stop breathing goy! You might just kill somebody!

WATER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE MY DUDE ITS OVER

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 36K)

Being sober is involved in 25-50% of crime... this must be stopped....

Attached: 1550603938905.jpg (398x321, 30K)

whoa

Attached: 1544215240488.jpg (456x384, 67K)

Um sweetie its violent cause of the ILLEGAL drug trade. Make it legal and the nogs will stop shooting over it

>This just in people who commit crimes also commit crimes

*slow clap*

Sounds like you're both incapable of using your Brains because you smoked weed.

Attached: IMG_20190305_021856.png (334x114, 18K)

By this argument you may as well support gun regulations. Fucking kike faggot

>Being sober is involved in 25-50% of crime... this must be stopped....
You smoked weed as well
Banning drugs, killing dealers and forcing users to be off of them would cut out 25% of crimes. Net positive. That and the drug cultures is filled with bigger shit.

Another crazed drug user.

you aren't the smartest leaf on the tree

Fucking this
>Lol guise weed and cocaine are basically the same right!
Also they have a really questionable concept of "violent crime"

I'd wager most of these are from probable-cause searches, as the smell of weed can give cops a reason to search you/your vehicle allowing you to get into more trouble.

When you have legal marijuana dispensaries, their won't be any crime, because you have removed the criminal element. Decent attempt at a strawman though.

Attached: 56+2.jpg (224x216, 12K)

You’re glowing you fucking kike

>and/or
Implies that SOME percentage is marijuana alone. Don't act like a dense illiterate nigger, nigger. Anything above 0 is too much.

>cannabis and/or cocaine
>or cocaine
I think cocaine is horrible and should remain illegal. Cannabis is all right though.

>according to studies, either the atomic bomb, or a flu killed hundred thousand in Hiroshima.

Jow Forums is filled with potheads, user.

it is harmless, at least with regard to instigating crime. correlation =/= causation here, thugs are basically always getting high. also cocaine is thrown into your stat with weed for some reason??

>and or
get the fuck out of here rabbi

sage

Attached: hitchBOT.jpg (640x301, 63K)

>Anything above 0 is too much.
that's not how this works. someone being high while committing a crime doesn't prove a causative relationship between those two things

>implying jews aren't THE driving force behind "reform"
>implying Israel isn't leading the fucking pack on dudeweedlmao "innovations"
>implying george fucking soros throws money at ANYTHING good for white nations, his support for "reform" is totes fucking benevolent
>implying implications
For fucks sake, you people are stupid.

The word you're looking for is "causal" and yes, that's exactly what causal means you fucking potato.

you got me on the word choice, but, no, the fact that someone was high while committing a crime does not prove that they would have not committed that crime if they weren't high

Ban all alcohol now

that's because people like to smoke it before committing crimes to calm them down. you could also snort some heroin or pop a pill, those particular criminals just happen to prefer marijuana.

We're not talking about "someone" here, we're talking about patterns. Some people believe in patterns, others can't build and maintain societies, that's all.

Cocaine sure is known for its calming effects, you got me there. How many interviews did it take you to narrow down the real motive behind this cohencidence, champ?

Just Say niggers tend to smoke weed and it clears shit right up

Fucking correlating faggot

Attached: cam.jpg (211x211, 35K)

crack is classified as cocaine lame faggot
lets see the individual and not lump sum group stats.
Crack is wack

t. disgusting, atheist faggot trying to justify his own degenerate, junkie behavior

>& or cocaine.

>drug dealers each other is bad
i hope a pot head beats you to death for being this stupid op.

LEL

Correlation does not imply causation

Killing dealers is a crime
That's like when niggers say everything should be legal so there is no crime.

Low tier IQ mate.

OP blown the fuck out

t. cop

Oxygen is involved in 100% of violent crimes.

WE NEED TO DISCUSS COMMON SENSE BREATH CONTROL

> Niggers commit crimes and all niggers are on drugs therefore drugs cause crime.

Bruh