Jow Forums says this woman is unattractive and has no ass

Jow Forums says this woman is unattractive and has no ass.
But when a black man marries her she is a race traitor coalburner roastie that deserves to be hanged... explain

Attached: 6359a49df5f817a349d7c7b1c2ac66a34da4367a.jpg (600x338, 51K)

Jow Forums is full of bitter incels

>marries
no, there is 92% chance she end up as a single mom with ugly nigglet, you dumb nigger

Her eyes are black and she has blond hair that means shes a Jew with stolen Aryan Genes. She looks like she has lived in feces for years and her feet do too.

>Implying she can't both unattractive and a coal burning whore
So this is the power of the mighty nigger brain

Your words.....

Attached: 1509301315434.jpg (640x684, 35K)

This is her feet

Attached: 1551722326937.jpg (700x700, 38K)

I don't care what she does with her fungal self. let her pay the toll if she wants.

Where's the contradiction?

>black man marries her
Her fiance is white

Woke capitalism is fucking disgusting.

Attached: soy-boy.jpg (376x376, 30K)

Attached: wakanda.png (886x753, 912K)

Yes she is unattractive. But her spreading her idiotic views and promoting miscegenation could potentially influence other dumb bitches who could have been used as breeding material. Hence why she deserves to be tried and executed (although I personally would rather see the Day of the Pike than DOTR. Pic related). Her actions and speech are antithetical to goodness and decency.

Forgot pic

Attached: Piedmont_atrocities_4.jpg (608x391, 71K)

I really don't care. I won't watch her, maybe only on rule34.

Truth is she’s not terrible looking by any means. She’s just a lefty, which invokes disgust in some of the people here. If she was a traditionalist celebrity, people on Jow Forums would never stop with the Breeposting. They’d be going into great lengths about how much they’d love to sniff her asshole.

The nigs can have her.

Cool projection.

>Man veins
>Hobo toes

2/10. Would not sniff.

I look forward to 2020 when these dogshit infested shill bait threads cease to exist.

Nah, the blacks can have this one, with my compliments.

It's almost like not having an ass is unrelated to whether or not a person can give birth to children.

Every time a trad e-thot pops up there is a contingent on Jow Forums that obsesses over them, no matter how plain they are. It’s not projection, it’s pattern recognition. She’s okay looking, and that’s enough for some of the thirsty betas on this site.

She does not fight for (((love))) like wonder woman does - Wonder Woman is Jow Forums best girl.

Attached: WW2a.jpg (651x871, 162K)

Two things can be both true.

I have no idea who this is. Nor do I care.
Why do you?

Attached: shitpost.jpg (850x607, 397K)

Attached: 1551748478019.png (700x700, 503K)

Attached: 21EF1CD7-36B9-49ED-A290-E021CE8062BE.jpg (415x544, 26K)

>Implying you can't be an unattractive coalburner

Attached: 1517782046085.png (224x225, 7K)

All racetraitors are unattractive imo

If she wasn't chosen by the Jew to play her role in the destruction of the White race she would end up as 'Can I speak to your manager?' Mom married to a fat cuck.

Attached: DHPC70OXcAA8eun.jpg (290x356, 21K)

Seriously, why are the kikes shilling for foot fungus now?

Attached: 1540331065807s.jpg (250x218, 8K)

as soon as she talked the first time she immediately became unattractive its not all about the body, when you have a dog shit for brain anti white whore talking my dick just goes home.

Attached: 1551277911080.gif (475x277, 1.84M)

A woman can have no value and still be a terrible woman.

Lies

Attached: 1546266514668.jpg (666x529, 193K)

Hi Joan

Imagine the smell.

She can be both at the same time retard

No chance a black man would even date her. She doesn't have an ass. That's pretty much a prerequisite.

she's not fat enough for nogs

Holy shit that’s really her feet

There's always a chance ugly white people can have white children more attractive than they are.
That said any child Alison BrieToe raises will be doomed from birth.

Funny how her name is Brie and she has toe cheese.
To any French anons lurking this thread, I apologize if I killed your love of brie for you.

Whats the issue? A person's actions can effect the impression they leave people with.

Wow, I met my first newfag of the week. Thanks for coming. OP will be sure to give you the ceremonial rusty trombone prior to your departure. Enjoy

>But when a black man marries her she is a race traitor coalburner roastie that deserves to be hanged
Believe it or not, not all of Jow Forums seethe over coalburners

>Pokemon GO! to the polls!

>But when a black man marries
But she's not even fat.

What?

They will mever not be fucking hideous and disgusting. I wasn't going to see the film to begin with, but this has killed any desire to ever see anything she is in.

This will end her career similarly to how Megan Fox was ruined

Attached: 69040CF6-87E9-460B-9DBF-10BF0BE88B65.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>hey Jow Forums, retard accusation or article, defend yourself
Obvious slide thread is obvious, newfags will still fall for it

>Jow Forums says this woman is unattractive and has no ass.
>But when a black man marries her she is a race traitor coalburner roastie that deserves to be hanged.
i realy don't see your point. she is ugly. doesn't matter if she is race traitor or not. she would be still ugly with white husband

Your point?

Absolutely disgusting.

She is an 8 that has munched all the right carpets in Jewlywood, nothing more. Grrlpower flavor of the month.

I once had a fungal infection on my big toe.
Used to trim it down to the healthy nail every week but the fungus kept coming back.
After about a year I went to see a chiropodist, they took a sample of the nail, then cut the nail back and applied some liquid to the nailbed there and then.
on leaving from my one and only visit, they gave me some cream to put on my toenail as it grew back and some oils to dip the toe in every night.

The fungus has never come back, the toenail came in healthy, total cost of treatment about £120, wouldve been fucking free if I went with the NHS but wouldve needed to wait weeks for an appointment.

How the fuck is she walking around showing these hoofs of hers so proudly, I had one fucking toe and was embarrassed as hell.

I dunno man. I can forgive someone for being dealt the cards their dealt. But having fungal toenails is preventable and is a hygiene issue. If Marvel Fungal would have at least hid those rotten piggies I would have had some respect for her (no I wouldn't have). But that nasty bitch chose to display them for all the paparazzi to see, so that all the world could see. Because why? Because she has her head so far up her own ass, thinking men worship the fungal-filled ground she walks upon that she could get away with it. Fuck that gross slag.

Sorrt, meant Captain Fungal

>race mixing
Fuck, I'd feel sorry for the Black guy.
Race mixers are always nuts.

>an 8
>that
Dude, get out of the house sometime.

Attached: fungus_toenails.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: file_3.png (700x700, 604K)

what did she say?

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive

>captain fungal
Did it spread to her feet, legs, and....veins?

Only her brain

Lol, she definitely has no ass. If you care to counter, post her ass.

Checked. Absolutely disgusting.

10/10 would let her thumb my anus

It is quite simple, people think she's ugly, and when she marries a black man people now think she is ugly and a coalburner, not hard to grasp.

Yall know this is are last nail in the coffin right? If this movie is a major success , we lost the culture war. Can kek really come through for us again?

Attached: hitler.gif (445x250, 1.42M)

Sorry satan the fact 150million was spent on the movie means the culture war was already lost.

take that back!

Attached: asshenge.jpg (378x384, 44K)

the two are not mutually exclusive, you nig.

Attached: egypt.png (692x663, 373K)