I hate what the jews have done to our country but almost all the jewish person I've met are actually decent people...

I hate what the jews have done to our country but almost all the jewish person I've met are actually decent people. Are they tricking me?

Attached: web-jews-getty.jpg (968x681, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israellobby.org/ADL/1199215-000 --- 100-HQ-530 --- Section 2.PDF
mobile.twitter.com/TheEuropeanMan1
archive.is/v4kLh
gizmodo.com/when-a-stranger-decides-to-destroy-your-life-1827546385/amp
its-libcat.iserver-online2.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Jewish people

yes jews are very lovely people

Attached: 1548224510771.jpg (599x582, 38K)

Reverse for me, I've never met a Jew who wasn't a nasty ugly person.

jews would never lie

Attached: 1485898440344.png (725x707, 374K)

Attached: j1.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

jews did do shit to our country, but once you tell them about how the holocaust never happened, you will witness true evil.

Yes, they are tricking you... but not really, because I don't think they even understand why they feel certain ways about certain things. It's just very deeply ingrained on a subconscious level. The hypocrisy isn't apparent to them, and even when pointed out, they can't change.

It's like if you hate snakes or spiders, you just DO... well, jews hate flyover goyim, and it won't change just because you tell them they don't bite and aren't venomous.

Did really say this? Can someone source this for me, I've been compiling all of the outrageous things Jews have done and said for about 3 years now, especially the insane ones like this, but I can only include things that are 100% verifiable.

page 119

stupid goyim fight for israel

a good parasite won't make you itch while it's killing you

it's real and here are hundreds of other examples mobile.twitter.com/TheEuropeanMan1

Attached: 1511648353908.png (1503x1894, 1.22M)

"the Jews are destroying our people"
You whites don't know when to shit the fuck up, it's a good thing white supremacists are a tiny minority either way my people own pretty much all Europeans at this point so it's best to submit or just live out in the middle of nowhere attempting your failed ethnonationalism see how successful that's going lol

Attached: 300px-Jew_jitsu.jpg (300x240, 13K)

The bible tried to warn you. Those who say they are jews but are not.

does the shit pope in the woods?

Attached: star.jpg (350x338, 23K)

Attached: speacial_notice_to_all_jews.png (757x940, 270K)

archive.is/v4kLh

here is a source

The kikes you met aren't in positions of power.

unironically true though

I would hang any niglet or chink baby in an instant if i could.

this what even the lowest of jews are willing to do to a random stranger

gizmodo.com/when-a-stranger-decides-to-destroy-your-life-1827546385/amp

you will encounter such difficulties when trying to paint a whole group of people with the same brush

well you're probably not white or trying to make white people look insane.

if only you knew

Attached: 1545070649505.jpg (1024x780, 89K)

no one has ever said "all jews are x".

Try doing business with them

Based MJ is gonna show the world that (((They)) don't really care about us. The merchant still fearing a man after death LMAO.

Attached: file.png (1920x1440, 2.94M)

Nobody wants to paint them with the "same brush"

>>we do want to get all of you in the same oven however

fuck off kike

>he fell for the Jew meme

This board blames Jews for the seething, brutal practicalities that necessarily underlie modern society and that they simply can't face. Better to dump it in an outgroup's lap and pretend your people are immune and are being "manipulated".

Attached: 1516058403197.png (417x456, 366K)

It’s almost as if jews are individuals and not part of a hive mind...

Check page 119

Jews didn't do anything to our country. It's literally a bunch of Nazi larpers who don't believe 99% of the shit they post.

I can neither confirm nor deny his statements as being deep seeded or just an elaborate satirical way of expression.

having said that, I want to make it clear that I stand in solidarity with all white people

I'm Jewish.... And lemme tell you: snowflake liberals are a much much bigger threat to this country than me and mine.

Attached: 13165893_1690007987753564_7124908836732662911_n.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Long term exposure to high levels of Jow Forums can cause paranoia

Attached: B892171F-BB0E-4F1E-9A21-932B3011AF7F.jpg (828x499, 162K)

You dick heads created the "snowflake liberals" retard. So no you guys are the issue if your dogs you made get off the chain

No one race or religion of people act like an amorphous blob, especially in individualistic societies. Jews form groups that act in certain ways much like Muslims form groups, Christians do, white men do, black women do. It is that when they collectivize under the banner of "Jewishness" that you can call out some sort of behavior or motive of "Jews" but it is more cutting I guess to talk identarian politics which has been forced upon the west and just say "the Jews" instead of referring directly to nameable groups and acknowledging perhaps a disproportionate role of Jews in say agencies like the SPLC (assuming there are more than 2% Jews there). It's not accurate though of course, most Jews are completely normal people like its crazy to have to even point this out on this board but that is the truth. In America sure they vote overwhelmingly democrat but forreal you can't go on day to day hating individuals for how groups that "represent" them go on. If those individuals turn out to like politicians who call for wars in the Middle East then sure go on and hate them if that's your style but everybody is an individual at the end of the time. Just some sobriety lessons as this place can turn people to be insufferable in day to day life.

the amount of shills on this thread is WAY TO HIGH. fuck off back to israel you kike posters

>Are they tricking me?

Attached: trick anti semitism.jpg (720x475, 56K)

I dunno where you live. Prolly new York. But every jew I know is hard conservative. All -real- jews are. Don't think so? Wiki that shit. Fake new age jews are the liberals. Don't blame all of us for the Hollywood and jew York liars and other week minded peons. And anyone who is so easily turned into a sheepole deserve their fate.

Attached: dispair.jpg (490x600, 75K)

The Jews you really dislike are not Ultra Orthodox Jews, or most Orthodox, but mostly the Reform, "Conservative," and Reconstructionist ones. If they wear a suit and hat, they are traditionalists.

Attached: 1551315883959.png (638x640, 207K)

With any group, there will naturally be good people. However, on the macro level, some groups are negative forces and some are positive. The Jews are the problem, but not every single Jew.

Also an addendum is that I am specifically talking about intelligent people. When you get to the point whereby someone defines themselves by what they consume, who they are, what they do as opposed to ideas and their knowledge then sure there are amorphous blobs. Like Wiggers, "white trash" no book reading redneck, inner city dwelling trap music loving thugs, Ultra orthodox Hasids, Mexican migrant workers who can't read. Like sure you can group people and see the patterns but in your day to day don't immediately underestimate people or treat them like a stereotype unless you discover that they are indeed simple minded and thus fit into some category socially.

Attached: mel jesus.jpg (574x511, 53K)

>most Jews are completely normal people like its crazy to have to even point this out on this board but that is the truth
i want to point out, the problem is not specifically that this isn't _stated_ enough. when people on the left, or, you know, normal people, confront white supremacists on their blatant and unapologetic racism, the reply is often "we never said all jews are x". often there is a hint of indignation, like, how dare you strawman my carefully articulated position. it might even really be a sophisticated position. the issue isn't a lack of communication. when they claim they don't hate all jews, this point is well received and dully noted, it's just that when it's followed by "these fucking kikes are at it again", it's irreversibly exposed for the transparent lie that it is, and is promptly disregarded. but do they give it up when their bluff is called? no.

this is the equivalent of a middle schooler shoving his hand one inch from your face and claiming "i'm not touching you". nobody is fooled by this. even he, on some level, knows he's not fooling anyone, yet when the teacher punishes him for being an asshole, he's still indignant, because his brain operates on some autistic rigid ruleset, on his logic, it really is unfair, because he hasn't violated some imaginary rule, he's allowed to "not touch you" as much as he wants.

((()))
shut the fuck up annoying ass jew

It's not "the jews", but a jewish mafia. The scheming kikes who run it consider a jew only slightly more worthy than a goy; a jew who buys into the kike propaganda and cuts his dick off or otherwise doesn't reproduce is considered an acceptable loss. The jews you know don't push the kike agenda, but I'll bet they don't push back against it too hard: they know, if only on a subconscious level, what will happen to them if they do. They will be defamed and destroyed like the goyim.

It's a meme you dip! This is not the place for articulate discussion unfortunately. The reason why these people don't bother to articulate in that manner is because they are simply not allowed to in any institution, nearly any platform, media, you name it. Even the most tame criticisms of what changes occur in our countries are shut down which is why the only tactic left is to meme.

Attached: IMG_0393.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

((()))
While some* jews might be innocent it's annoying rats like you that might get all jews X Y Z'ed.

look around you. it's not a meme.

>This is not the place for articulate discussion unfortunately.
>thinking you can ever have a intellectually honest discussion with jews.
maybe the discussions in this place are derailed by the very subversive rats you're trying to befriend!

Why are the facts so anti-Semitic?

Attached: 19be4547a4ded06b3577159f66cdd8c145c136f9e7ab8a05f966460915a8a034.jpg (700x594, 123K)

Don't believe everything you read on Jow Forums
Jewish people are not a collective hivemind.
There are great jews and not so good jews.
Every Jew has one goal on this Earth and that is to make the world a better place. They are
spiritual and devoted to scripture and many
go on to achieve great things. I respect Jews and quite honestly we are lucky to have them on our side.

Yes, don't ever trust a jew.

I did and it cost me big time.

((()))
>oh G-d look at all the "tropes" and "scourage" of anti semitism
fuck off already you filthy disingenuous rat.. you came here pretending to be the reasoned voice and have done nothing but bitch and moan about "sure some goyim don't want to gas™ us, but look at this user over here, the tone in his voice is exactly like that of Hitler™"

*hugs

((()))
fuck off back to breibart bitch

Ofc that's your opinion. The left is criticizing Israel. If only the right should stop being ZOG bots.

They're like a plague. look what they have summoned. Disgusting and its revolting to see it pushed into younger generations with such arrogance. I'm sick of it. I'm tired of it. I want this bull shit to end. I want to see a war. I want to see this corruption destroyed.

Attached: SF_Pride_2014_-_Stierch_6.jpg (1200x679, 259K)

((()))
>I'm jewish
and literally everything that follows after that statement from ALL jews is 88D Talmudic subversion.

>Are they tricking me?
Yes.

Attached: Jewish tricks.jpg (439x290, 19K)

>kike
aside from that obvious nose poking me through my screen, those of us on Jow Forums who use the phrase "the kikes are at it again" is because it would literally take months to put down all the heebs names, addresses and positions of power in writing. you kikes know this and you use this to your advantage to spew the Jow Forumstard ITS DA JOOS meme. You kikes may not all actively and directly participate in what Jow Forums knows, but you kikes ALL support the agenda deep down, one way or another.
>HE is back

Attached: HairAndMustache.png (338x411, 107K)

>going in my "Reasons to build industrial gas chambers" folder

There is more then one tribe.

what a strange post. you simultaneously defend yourself from the accusation of being racist, and affirm wanting to gas the jews in the same breath. this depth of cognitive dissonance is precisely what i referred to in that post. you try to present a facade of rationality but you keep breaking character.

((()))

Attached: 1521128319890.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

i am racist, im proud to admit it.
>connecting a pic of Hitler's hair and stash to the holomeme
see, it's funny when you jews claim that anyone who talks of Hitler in good light wants the jews to get gassed AGAIN, but we all know they never go gassed in the way you jews portray through hollywood. If anything, you and your people will make your own worst nightmare come true, in due time schlomo.

Attached: 1524172605193.jpg (1000x1500, 91K)

More jewish tricks shlomo? #istadwithilhan got you and your JIDF buddies down so now you want to engage the goyim and show us you really arent that bad? Fuck off

I like individual jews, but if we give them too much power they will use us like chattal slave-soldiers for their ethnostate.

i understand there was an element of risk when i guessed you wanted to gas the jews, and it's true that i could have been wrong and it might've even been embarrassing, and exposed me as a trigger happy sjw that calls everyone a nazi, but when you say stuff like >in due time schlomo you're not really proving me wrong

i honestly prefer talking to your type of straightforward neo-nazi. leave the trickery to the jews

Attached: circ1.png (3000x5000, 2.94M)

in due time refers to your self-fulfilling prophecy. You jews kvetch so fucking much about an event that didn't happen, to the people you blame for the event, and wonder why some may start to get wise to your tricks. I don't want bloodshed, but you kikes might force us whites and even the other races to do what God himself was too lenient to do. so keep pushing, and you may get what you secretly want

Attached: goyim knowing graph.png (767x435, 45K)

B'nai B'rith and it's offshoots need to be thoroughly investigated. Too much organized criminality has been allowed to go on for too long. It's become cultural at this point.

((()))
funny how you wouldn't have believed him if he said he loved jews but immediately assume a stranger truly wants to gas™ 6 billion jews if he does say it.

almost as if you have an agenda.

put me in the sceencap too you filthy rat jew

Like i said in my post replying to the nose's, i don't want bloodshed. But if war were to break out, i'd personally build the gas chambers with my own 2 hands and flip the switch every time. These yids are making their nightmares come true, and it's going to be beautiful

Attached: 1532904540218.jpg (800x576, 200K)

are you aware of the fact that germany released their ww2 records, tens of millions of authentic documents that show the holocaust did in fact happen?

why is this even a problem for you? surely you're not ashamed of what hitler did

Attached: lampshade soap holocaust.jpg (1024x761, 178K)

>tens of millions of records
then why are those tens of millions of records not on the internet untranslated and unedited? you can't say because they don't exist. all the records that DO exist show that the "death camps" were actually work camps for the Traitors of Germany and it's allied nations. Now as to WHY jews were disproportionately sent to these camps can show any intelligent Goyim as to why you yids have been exiled 109 times.

they put on "Goy Face" for all their gentile friends, even sometimes overbearingly friendly to compensate for a secret hatred of non-jews. Its similar to how Liberals treat minorities.

Attached: wewladdy.png (640x640, 680K)

and I wouldn't stop you.. #nobrotherwars

I hate muslims but every muslim i've ever met was a kind intelligent person. It doesnt mean anything cause most people are good however evil exists and these groups have a disproportionately high amount of evil people and deserve to be hated until they collectively behave

post just one document then

Yahweh and Asherah

thankyou burgerbro. The levels of Goyim Knowing are reaching its boiling point. Whether it explodes or equalizes is upto the jews
>Equalized: Jews give up their jewry ways and leave to Israel, isolated from every other nation
>Explodes: keep jewing the Goyim

While the kind of Jew you have in your photo isn't your friend, they pretty much stick to themselves and suck up welfare. They're just niggers. They don't like Israel, either. They pretty much just sit in their diamond shops and neighborhoods jewing the foreskins off each other.

Pic related are the fake Jews Jesus warned us about, that actually want to eat your soul.

Attached: 1551731352152.jpg (728x500, 58K)

The bible says that there are those that call them self's Jews but are actually a synagogue of satan. There is a satanic network all over the world working together to bring a one world government for the antichrist and most will claim to be Jewish to foster hate against jews

>Are they tricking me?
Yes.

the archives are open to the public. you're in luck, not only are they untranslated, they aren't translated!
its-libcat.iserver-online2.de/

remember, when a jew speaks in your language it's always telling the truth

Attached: 1528369680711.jpg (600x693, 47K)

The problem is the Elites of every ideology. They who benefit the most from the masses behaving in predictable or pre preogrammed behaviors, learned or conditioned behaviors. Its not anti Semetic. Its anti Shitty people who happen to be of a specific grouping

>that sketchy link
no thanks kike. If i want the Mossad at my front door id fuck BiBi's ugly ass wife

She has just the right amount of brains to support Israel.

Attached: 1551744388142.jpg (797x534, 40K)

well then. i think i'll be going to sleep. good night

or the third possibility.. we continue to educate people about jews and they might understand the gravity of the situation.

either way ..nothing good can come from violence and I'm sure you agree with that statement (leave it at that) leave it at that user

That's funny because the actual German records that were captured by the Soviets then released when the USSR collapsed are stored in the US National Archive with Top Secret classification due to the "sensitivity" of the information.
Proving once again that Iranians larping as ancient Palestinian Arab jews are born, brain damaged by infant genital mutilation and taught only to lie

Attached: Auschwitz files - population count.png (1195x949, 84K)

that's a Palestinian boy who got snipered by a jew