UK knife crime on the rise

>high rates of gun crime
>banguns.jpg
>high rates of knife crime
>give up your knives
>Spoon time

Attached: B051E7A0-1216-4AC7-A67B-2A34E2232342.jpg (1242x1584, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYxaVMNc2Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never once did I see someone get stabbed.

>BBC
also
>Gee I wonder who could be behind all that knife crime

Attached: JS69400272.jpg (615x439, 54K)

Oi bruv, didn’t ya hear? Knives are banned in this part of London.

Attached: 94FE7479-3E6D-4116-B552-433867020B15.jpg (1242x974, 212K)

What about twice?

you forgot acid/cleaning chemicals

Attached: 10ium1.jpg (600x341, 38K)

I see gun crimes and niggadery all over Jow Forums webm that makes me afraid of going to the US, so you shouldn't trust the media. So far I've only ever seen some youths steal something from a Pajeet corner store or that one stupid nigger that bothers everyone on the train, "Watchu luuking at senpai"

Why are the media resurrecting this and terrorism?
Are they trying to redirect the public anger away from politicians & the media?
Planting seeds to give them an excuse to put extra police on the streets to control the inevitable chaos or something more sinister?

Guns don’t kill people. Knives kill people.

Attached: A4AD73C2-62EB-4859-93E4-A7B0239A0F74.jpg (480x360, 48K)

this can't be real

Who would have thought Mr. Stabby was a commentary on the future state of Britain? Jonti Picking was ahead of his time.
youtube.com/watch?v=vYxaVMNc2Vc

Attached: stabbybg.jpg (250x350, 17K)

What the hell will banning knives do? They're like the easiest thing in the world to make. One of the very first tools made by man. You can make one with a rock. I think the answer is old English law at this point. Just kill people who break the law.

You can't ban knives, sure, but with some common sense knife laws such as classifying assault knives, banning high capacity knives over x amount of inches, knife licensing requiring a membership to a knife club and mental wellness screening as well as a knife safe and making schools and public places a knife free zone we can eliminate most knife crime altogether.

The problem is actually bike gangs.
And they exist solely because Sadiq Khan specifically ordered that criminals riding a motorbike are untouchable by law.
Euthanize Sadiq Khan so the next person that comes fixes his mess.
Even Romans knew when to get rid of Emperors too crazy and too retard to live.

Justification to arm every police officer.

Kek

DO NOT ARM THE BRITISH POLICE holy shit you have no idea how retarded are they, imagine dressing up a bunch of diversity hires on the sole premise that they will NOT handle a weapon in their entire lives. A British policeman is a walking CCTV camera with a microphone attached but nothing else and should be nothing else. They wouldn't be able to handle it.

I give you about 20 years before your police look like military. This is what happens when you import a high crime demographic. Multiculturalism only works if everyone plays by the rules and doesn't rape and murder another group.

True. In twenty years both their police and military will look like Pakis.

>Spoon time
>Bans eating utensils
>Acid attacks go up

Fucking gay ass knives. Can't you brits just buy a gun illegally? I mean, you get weed, ecstasy., cocaine, but nobody can smuggle a fucking gun in there? Weird ass faggots.

! here comes da staaaapaleeerrrr!

you can make a knife out of a fucking news paper, just nuke the entire eastern world and be done with it.

So you're telling me these boxes are not effective at preventing stabbings? I guess knives should be banned after all, it seems like nothing else works

Attached: 1537907007733m.jpg (625x1024, 98K)

>rate of blacks killing other blacks while we pretend it's whites killing whites in the cesspool of london which is very far away from me
I sleep

You can stab someone with a pencil. ban pencils.

I wonder what the tensile strength is of super glue and news paper? Provided you spread it evenly.

I've seen a single gun on the streets in my 25 years in the US (not counting police open carrying or people at the range). It's really not as common as the media wants you to think.

And yes, of course it was a Mexican that just robbed a 7-Eleven.