May you outlive your generation's Chad.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1212x827, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lines on forehead are like nails down chalkboard

>God cuts short the lives of the wicked

its literally in the bible

google celebrities dying young and u can clearly see the bible verse is legit God himself killing these evil people

God isn't real, fag

Fuck off boomer

Yup. He took it up the arse to get famous. You can tell by how de-vitalized his face looked from all of the butt ridings he endured.

"The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened." Proverbs 10:27

Attached: 1405024298162.jpg (900x948, 260K)

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." Psalms 14:1

Enjoy dying young and going to hell over your own ignorance.

>jewgle pascal's wager

Lol

>When something bad happens to a person I don’t like it’s God’s will.
>When something bad happens to a person I like or to myself it’s a test from God.

Attached: 1540991477541.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

>>God cuts short the lives of the wicked
why do jews get so old then? is god a jew?

he looks like shit for 52 in hollywood. prob doing shady shit (even by hollywood's standards).

>schizo posting boomer

Nice Jewish God you've got there.

>just another ignorant cuck on his way to hell

all you had to do was dyor but you were too lazy to even do that so you inherited hell.

>The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. - Proverbs 9:10

Nobody who has posted in this thread is over 18.

god is real but he don't care about us much. at least not in personal level. this why all christcucks are so cringe. they think god and jesus waiting for them. but in the end we are all meatbags.

Yes, look how many people have been killed due to the Arabic religions. Only Jews can be behind all that chaos and destruction.

the fact that you are even still alive is a true grit sign God cares about you and still believes theres a chance for you to not be such an asshole and accept Jesus into your life.

/thread

Attached: 1535309909616.jpg (347x299, 28K)

what about little toddlers that die of leukemia, why is god upsetti with them?

all childhood deaths are instant tickets to eternal life.
if any of us had any real luck we would have died under the age of 13

what is a toddler gonna do living forever? and what about the mentally and physically handicapped? are they going to live for all eternity as a little deformed spastic?

why haven't you killed yourself for an instant ticket?

you have to keep in mind God gave us laws to live by, and Jesus even said that if we would only love our neighbors as ourselves that the whole of that law would be given to us, naturally following it by just doing that one thing.

toddler living forever
>you inhabit a biomechanical suit of flesh and bones, the essence of man and woman is an etheral spirit or energy, that gives consciousness to these meat suits
God already promised to give new bodies, names, to those who accept His gift of eternal life
so in this instance, the toddler would be getting a new body for their eternal spirit and soul to inhabit and live in - not having to eat, but can - never dying again

why not just an hero?
>"Thou shalt walk thine very last mile."
its the explicit command in the scriptures to NOT kill yourself

laying you life down for others, jumping on a grenade is different because you are sacrificing your life to save others, etc

mentally ill/handicapped?
God revisits the curses of our forefathers on various generations. this is where the term "the sins of the father" is used - as your children and all who have lived have been revisited by the sins of their progenitors depending on your generation from them. look it up. God blesses whom he will and curses who he will. also read the book of Job. the real trick is to just let God's will be done - His plans have a way of being time tested as the best

hope this helps, just call on the name of Jesus and you will be saved.

Attached: 1544135007645.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

and just on a complete side note, there is actually more evidence that God made black people at the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11) as a curse on mankind. just look at their history, their actions and deeds fit what we would expect an actual curse to be. as always dyor and never stop investigating

Attached: 15353.jpg (999x997, 588K)

the satanist just pulled the plug so they can devour his organs.

Press 8 to honor the cowboy

Fifty-two is not young, bro. That's pretty much when people start dying of natural causes, such as a stroke.

Did they even say what sort of stroke he had? It sounds like it was a blood vessel in his brain that popped. When that happens you're pretty much screwed.

>just call on the name of Jesus and you will be saved
am automatically saved because I am a catholic, but thanks for the advice

nice try kike jew

You have no proof of any of this, dude.
"It's written in my religion's text" isn't proof.

Oh fuck they dying at 50ies and being skinny. Kind of reminds me of McDonald's diet documentary where a man would do fitness but eat shit food, he would be skinny, but could get a stroke. Eat more healthy America.

>being this ignorant and expecting your posts to be taken seriously
sad

pic related.

Attached: 15350518.jpg (760x396, 114K)

We have evolved to thrive on garbage food.

>
>"The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened." Proverbs 10:27

So, how do you explain Henry Kissinger?

Attached: b35.jpg (353x334, 19K)

Attached: 0502B243-5C10-4EB0-A66B-CA0602ABE1B2.jpg (480x360, 22K)

And Soros?
And David Rockefeller lived to be what 103?

Stupid theory. I thought only the good died young.

>we have evolved
only micro evolution is true, macro is a lie disguised as science (its the major religion of atheists designed by Satan to make you doubt God created the earth and all living things with the appearance of age)

Kissinger i'm sure you are aware is one of the many architects of the New World Order, or global governance. The Bible in Revelations and Daniel explain that a one world government is in place at the time where Jesus returns to earth to finally defeat Satan and imprison him for 1,000 years along with all of his followers.

Kissinger like many of these elitists are working for this satanic NWO.
Ask yourself, if Satan and the Bible isnt real, then why are the most powerful people on the planet actually believing in this stuff?
Doesnt make sense if it was just mumbo jumbo.

My favorite Kissinger quote is when he said "You must become a student of the future." - hes talking about the age old prophecies... think aobut it and dyor.

Some men are destined to spiritual works of evil all in the name of events that cannot be altered - this enters the concept of predestination.

Attached: 1538434698800.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

how has nobody brought up the fact that he was probably suicided. Jow Forums is slackin.

he was 30, playing 18, when i was 20.
F

Was he a drinker and a smoker???

Seems super young to stroke out given that he was always thin and looked in decent shape.

RIP Luke Perry - thanks for being a cool dude and not some Hollywood liberal douchebag fuck

idk how boomers found their way here but i would really like them to fuck off now

>repent zoomers
>repent zoomers
>repent zoomers
>repent zoomers
>repent zoomers

Attached: repent zoomers.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

Cocaine? Possibly (((Star wackers)))? Seemed like a decent goy.

Attached: E6C76BD5-2930-430C-BF96-48062DBF3653.jpg (1449x1000, 101K)

I was worried but turns out I was thinking of Mathew Perry

Attached: image.png (466x469, 186K)

>Only the good die young

its literally in a Billy Joel song

Attached: 3245245366.jpg (326x326, 13K)

needs fag flag

he and the prodigy singer were sacrificed. how convenient for him to pass suffer stroke same day they announce 90210 reboot.