Abortion of the Healthy

Abortion is murder. A zygote is geneticly human with a complete DNA structure. Why is it allowed to kill them when they are not mutated? Do not kill healthy children. If the zygote has incomplete or mutated DNA let the mother and father decide if they wish to abort but do not allow for healthy children to be murdered. Killing is defensive. Murder is offensive. Is a fetus a threat? No it is not.

Attached: clownworld.png (271x180, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysl1tRnk-ig
youtube.com/watch?v=lRDnVSMr5j0
youtube.com/watch?v=5THDmys8z30
youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k
youtube.com/watch?v=r5Af8vIym2o
youtu.be/7wcKbFcHa9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abortion is fine

We need abortion so we can keep rbg alive.

this. but only for niggers

kill the niggers
kill them all

Attached: pregnancy rates.png (960x730, 168K)

When there's over 1 billion people, murder no longer holds logical negativity. You only think you're valuable because of your ego. We are all expendable and in 200 years, 99.99999% of people alive right now will be forgotten.

they are murdering babies of whites along with the blacks and other species of humans.

I dont see any jews in those statistics are they sumed with the whites?

Billion people or 100billion, life as we know it is still incredibly scarce.

t. pic related

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

The white babies that get aborted are generally either retarded or would grow up to be leftist trash if they weren't aborted. It's highly eugenic either way.

Attached: leftists don't breed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Just going to post these here:

Is Abortion Ever Medically Necessary?
youtube.com/watch?v=ysl1tRnk-ig

First Trimester Medical:
youtube.com/watch?v=lRDnVSMr5j0

First Trimester Surgical:
youtube.com/watch?v=5THDmys8z30

Second Trimester Surgical:
youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k

Third Trimester Induction:
youtube.com/watch?v=r5Af8vIym2o

you have no proof of this. you are making assumptions based on biased opinions

come back with real evidence. I will be waiting.

Attached: apuInquisitor.png (655x527, 369K)

no shills wants to bumps my thread they are a scare of me

Attached: apuCrying.png (218x231, 7K)

What's wrong with murder?

Abortion threads usually die pretty quick. There was one earlier that was promising until OP bailed.

murder is an offensive act. you take the initiative and engage in ending the life of another human without a righteous cause.

Oogaa boogaa bung bung?

you could say that abortion threads get aborted

murder is commited in speculatory logic without evidence. premeditation is the speculatory stage of murder. you can not predict the future

without evidence of just cause to end a life you are commiting murder

lol this picture

Attached: ApuHeHe.gif (112x112, 232K)

what is funny about this picture?

Jfc user, how fucked up can you get to make that pic.

Attached: 8438-man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-bit-of-hope-he-didnt-even-know-he-still (500x626, 188K)

clown world has baby clowns in it, user.

youtu.be/7wcKbFcHa9o

if you're raped by a nigger or your baby is going to be retarded abort it.

abortion does not change fertility rates. Negresses have keeids for gibs, abortion does not change the total number they have, just when they have them. If we outlawed abortion the black population replacement levels would not change. There's no evidence in the world that says otherwise and Jow Forumstard arguments saying "trust me bro there would be more niggers if abortion was outlawed" is not evidence.

Attached: hyhalII.png (1025x669, 117K)

The law now says the moment that a rape occurs is when the woman decides she doesn't like the man anymore. The feminists have made it this way to give woman power over man. How do you even prove consensus?

Abortion remove the dangers of promiscuity. That is to say, it encourages it.

what I am getting at is that if you allow woman to decide when rape occurs they can abort any child they want

In Africa abortion should be mandatory for all pregnancies for a span of 10 years.!

good post, user. have an uphonk.

Attached: uphonk.png (208x190, 15K)

if the zygote is a child then why do you refer to it as a zygote and not a child. is it a child, or is it a zygote? we know what medical science and biology says it is, a zygote. but what a does highschool dropout from kentucky think it is? thats the real question which defines how ethical this is!

pick a lane shitbird

>if the zygote is a child then why do you refer to it as a zygote and not a child. is it a child, or is it a zygote?
you make a good point however I did not create this naming convention. the medical field did. If it were up to me I would have created a word to describe it as more of a stage of human existence like childhood or adulthood does.
>what a does highschool dropout from kentucky think
is this socratic questioning? how does what an uneducated kentuckian play into the grand scheme? are there a great number of uneducated people advocating for abortion or is it educated liberals championing the cause of abortion?

have a large uphonk

Attached: uphonkLarge.png (1221x669, 297K)

this one has better hair

Attached: uphonkLarge.png (1278x716, 227K)

how about zygothood?

Attached: uphonked.png (1278x716, 244K)