Feminism has ruined women and now they think they don't need to look attractive to get men...

Feminism has ruined women and now they think they don't need to look attractive to get men. So they get fatter and fatter every year. How do we reverse this development, for the sake of the future of the white race?

Attached: 1551748007898.png (560x619, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bb6SKR7BUdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this makes my dick hard

Nigga there’s no future for the white race

Just wanna sniff all over her.

Attached: Cory_Booker,_official_portrait,_114th_Congress.jpg (675x825, 80K)

The really irritating thing now is that ugly chicks will get fat, and then think they're a valuable commodity like the pretty ones who carry it well

If I was full blood German, I would truly care about this disgusting situation. But I love my beautiful Puerto Rican baby mama. I'm jumping ship now, and I'm barely 18. I'm sorry user, the world has failed us.

>they think they don't need to look attractive to get men
this is why we need to punch beta orbiters in the face every chance we get. without a market, they have no product.

>tfw I just found out I'm pregnant
I don't want to be responsible, I don't want to change nappies all night and smell babyshit, I don't want to have to think about money...
I want to live as a neet with my parents and play vidya forver...
What should I do?

>fat
>american
>pigs
no one gibs a shit about them anymore (white or black)

>implying actual fatties can be attractive
fat fetishists are mentally ill. If your bf is over 30% as a woman you need to lose weight

>artificial wombs
That's how we make white women obsolete. I look forward to a future where women are just a historical curiosity.

Post more

Attached: Sweating Shredder.jpg (640x480, 23K)

I wish I didn’t like this. Who is she?

search
official official official clips4sale

Women don't need to look attractive to get men. There is always some desperate beta who will grovel at her feet. Only the least desireable 10% of women can't get men. As long as a woman is a 2/10 she will always be able to have a man who is a 4/10 or better.

Counterpoint: Any woman stupid enough to become a feminist was too dumb to be a parent.

bump

American women are leftist cunts, fattening them up so they die faster would be a good thing.

Attached: 1505367057901.png (482x428, 112K)

You're a fucking nigger

I can't imagine finding THAT thing attractive. Fucking burger girl

She's british

Braaaaaaaaaappppp

Correct, and Black pilled

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Most will die as crazy cat or dog ladies.

Some may find a man that has a fetish for their weight.

Very few will find happiness.

Attached: 1586523.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

How do I fatten up my wife to this size?

STOP POSTING FAT THREADS I NEED TO WORKOUT INSTEAD OF JERKING OFF.

>If your bf is over 30% you need to lose weight
20%. Maximum.

You know what? If I had a choice of fucking that or wanking, I'd choose wanking.

Oh wait...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bb6SKR7BUdM

This thread in a nutshell. Hail Rucka

Attached: over.png (500x552, 175K)

Attached: 1540248253308.jpg (2250x3000, 933K)

Attached: 1543536965811.png (1228x719, 642K)

Not feminism, but thirsty beta faggots so desperate they will actually hump a landwhale like this and even white Knight for it.

Attached: 1544398737134.png (633x660, 375K)

Nothing if pic related is going to happen soon.

Attached: 1550897765864.jpg (640x621, 56K)

This is the problem. Men need to get some standards and not just fuck anything that barely moves.

marry and breed skinny girls who bounce back after 4 kids and btfo childless 30something landwhales.

These women are genetically tampered with to serve as their own fuel generators, mandated to visit brap-harvesting sites every month. The thicc meme is being pushed as the setup for a whole new alternative energy industry.

STOP FUCKING HOGS

snake diet

he's redpilled

Ignore them and watch as they become insane cat collectors. Unfortunately we've reached the point where it will take a lost generation or two for the survivors to realize the ills of modern feminism and body positivity garbage.

The ones that "carry it well" will become disgusting once gravity and time take their toll. By 30 they'll all look like bags of cottage cheese.