Whats your stance on industrial hemp?

Eco-friendly crap aside this stuff has a bunch of utilities I did not know of, I knew you could make paper, clothes, and nasty food. Apparently it can be used for concrete, fuel, and plastics too. I have seen weed threads on here but, not on industrial hemp.

Attached: industrial_hemp.jpg (896x504, 81K)

it was a really reliant crop for income for a long time in america before it got jewed
hemp is american af

Dude....
INDUSTRIAL WEED LMAO

Hemp is without a doubt a major component of the future.

Legalize it

Attached: weed leaf pepe.png (420x420, 274K)

>muh weed

FPBP

Attached: 1551490107961.jpg (964x1402, 250K)

Anyone saying dude weed, should be shot in their fucking face with a 12 gauge slug. You wanna know why hemp is illegal? corporations and greedy fucking politicians. You wanna know why hemp has stayed illegal because people are fucking stupid, apathetic and lazy. If we were seriously worried about co2 emissions hemp would be fucking everywhere, as it is a literal co2 vacuum.

Attached: kyf6l123.jpg (1600x1067, 744K)

For a long time america didnt have farmers. It had nomadic tribesmen clashing among feast and famine years

dude.
CORPORATIONS STEALING MY WEED.
L
M
A
O

I would pay a hundred dollars to watch you smoke hemp. You're a fucking twit, I'd call you a kike shill but you're obviously too fucking stupid to be a kike.

Attached: Ari_Shekelstein.png (294x260, 50K)

Hahaha don't worry fren I'm only pretending to be retarded.
I haven't smoked in a few days because I am out of money and can't afford more weed :( if you supply the hemp I'll totally smoke it though

It's a crop with real industrial uses, and smoking it will not get you high. I have no idea why anyone would have an issue with it, except perhaps those who grow a competing crop.

Attached: real reason weed.jpg (2048x2048, 1.37M)

>the weed you smoke is the same hemp you make rope out of
Nope.

It's a great crop and grows well in colder climates. Finland has it's own industrial hemp breed "Finola" which has also high cbd-levels.

Attached: HarvestingFinola-w-Sarvela-2-e1532605960292 (1).jpg (2592x1503, 600K)

It's for faggots.
Do something that actually helps society

DUDE WEEED LMAO

IM SO BAKED LMAO

WEED IS SO COOL I WANNA BE LIKE TYRONE AND JOSE

All the rigging in pic related is hemp rope.

Attached: tall ship.jpg (1000x667, 100K)

Makes some of the best charcoal for making black powder with. Great stuff.

>I have no idea what industrial hemp is

Weed smokers should be shot on site for degeneracy, but hemp products for the most part are based.

Duuuude those guys must be soooo high all the time
I guess that's why they called it the "High Seas" lmfao DUDE

Nah, they prefer grog.

A lot cheaper than trees for paper. Idk it's a useful fiber crop that's about it.

>You wanna know why hemp is illegal?
its more about the spiritual aspects of the plant. Remember that plants being illegal is a huge moral slight against creation

i dont care

??