Regrets?

You guys remember when Jow Forums got Trump in the white house.. Do you regret it or not and why. Thanks.

Attached: 1551115296879.jpg (894x894, 147K)

holy shit that img tho.....kkkkkkkkkkk PERFECT!!

Attached: vt12SJ1[1].jpg (309x480, 42K)

Nope. No politician is perfect, or even good for that matter. But nonetheless some are much better than others. That being said the election of donald trump itself has been great in terms of giving the conservative platform a chance to fight back in the culture war.

Agree with that. Just want opinions from people who enjoy his administration and others who feel let down. Thanks.

Do you think it's good for the right that the lefts gone a little more nutty than usual? Or?

Thanks haha

I don't think its a good thing, but I think its a good thing that its more visible and finally being called out. Its like a table whose legs have been buckling for years. It finally snapped so now we can all at least see the problem, but I'd still rather have a functioning table.

Nope, my taxes are lower and Hillary isn’t president. I’ll take it.

I see that.

Attached: brainelection.png (679x925, 543K)

I love how closeted incel comic artist always portray trump as a big muscly intimidating alpha. Trump is a obese thin skinned bitch

No. Whatever you may think about his record as president so far; he has us all a great service in helping to reveal to everyone what our Congress really is. Now they all continue to show their hypocrisy, and treason because they can't help themselves. Trust no one in your government.

Attached: 1496458493261.gif (268x268, 895K)

No, I'd have been happy with 4 years of The Apprentice: White House Edition. We got somewhat more than that.

Not perfect, but Trump has exhibited excellent behavior, professionalism, and has helped the movement in a great way. He has been the best politician to run (and have a serious chance) in a looong time. Zero regrets, though fuck the kikes.

I wish I didn't buy all this trump shit but I don't regret voting for him.

no
even if he is a zionist globalist cuck who hates his own base, he really is still better than hillary
it's just another sign that this country is beyond saving, at least democratically

Trump supporters are uneducated and vote against their own economic interests tho

I thank God on a regular basis for blessing me with a wife that talked me into voting for this man.
I expected him to screw up badly enough to be removed within 6 months, and instead he's pushed forth the best agenda of a president in my lifetime (Reagan on)
I don't think he cares about left v right, conservative v liberal, I think he cares about winning. And right now, the way he's gonna win the most lines up with almost all of my ideals. And the ones it doesn't line up with, well those are lower tier ideals anyways (I'm never gonna win the fight on government spending, for instance)

Spoken like a true cuck who blindly vote against their own economic interests

nope
He's gonna go down as one of the greats honestly.

He won’t even get a 2nd term unlike Obama lol

Lesser of two evils man.
It was either him or "Crooked" Hillary..

It seems like it's going to be the same situation in the next election. Trump vs. Communists
High possibility he might pull it off.

I can't believe this is even up for discussion; a communist might get elected.. incredible.
You can blame one group for this, send them your thank-you cards.. wh*te fucking cops, pigs.
The police. The boys in blue hoods. The peckerwood retards who ruined everything.
They're the reason communism has infiltrated the country. Why it's embraced, fuck man I even shilled for it before anti-fa made the scene in the US

> Hillary
> far left or communist

Get your tiny brain checked for brain worms dude lol

I voted for chaos and I got chaos. No regrets!

Attached: 2EED17C4-1B98-47E5-853C-A00833D41524.jpg (600x300, 48K)

no, because I at least had the foresight to know better than to value Trump for any purpose other than the social infrastructure we established during the election cycle
the idea of him actually changing things was always ridiculous - even if he wanted to, the oval office is one of the last places on Earth I'd pick if I ever wanted to have the power to change anything

It's certainly possible i might have been too hyped on him, but for the most part he deserves some credit for trying to do what he promised.

Can't make a god out of man after all, memes notwithstanding.

Even with half a country and political machine clawing at him every second, first and foremost to erase their own failure.

I don't regret it much at all, to be honest.

It's no good being wealthy if your local grocery store looks like Brazil.
Race and religion trump economics.

I don't regret anything except the 38 billion that's going to Israel. I wish he could fire every last motherfucker at the FBI and CIA, and dissolve the IRS. He has made millions of normies finally realize that CNN and MSNBC are bullshit and driven by liberal faggot agendas. He has those dumb red hats that somehow trigger the fuck out of idiot liberals...I can't help but like him.

Fox News is complete horseshit driven by neocon faggots

The entire system is collapsing. Politics has never been crazier or more entertaining. And no ww3 with russia. If hillary had won we wouldn't get to watch the hilarious spectacle of Elizabeth Warren, kamala Harris, AOC, Omar, and all the rest proving to the world that women are psychos who don't belong in politics
>But Trump is a Zionist
If burgerland were fucked either way you still made the right choice.