Andrew Yang is woke on the White Question

>One thing that scares the heck out of me, is that this country is heading toward becoming majority-minority by 2045. That's 27 years from now.

>If you look at historical examples, there are very very few examples in human history of a dominant racial or ethnic group giving up its dominance over time. That actually is not normal. That's not normal behavior. And if you look at what's happening right now in this country you can see an increasingly insecure white majority becoming more and more hostile. Truly. And who is going to be boogeyman of the next ten to twenty years? Who is gonna be the Great Rival to the United States in the eyes of American society? China. That's right. And so what do you think the attitude is going to be over time for the shrinking insecure white majority that's losing their jobs, for, let's say, Chinese-Americans or Asian-Americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=jkiFBjQ9H2E

Unlike most non-whites Yang understands that he is not likely to profit by the destruction of the white man. He understands that his own best interests are aligned with the white man's interests. Doubt his sincerity if you like, call me a shill if you like, but I think Yang is the closest you'll ever get to a woke non-white ally.

Attached: 2018-696x392.png (696x392, 316K)

REMOVE CHANG

Attached: Chinese-Invasion-of-Australia.jpg (684x396, 33K)

that isn't was he is saying. He is saying that white people iz racist

People on Jow Forums have called me a kike shill for insisting whites were becoming a minority.
some asian says it and you guys praise him
this board gay sometimes

BASED YELLOW MAN
is the new based black man

No, he is saying that whites will become more and more hostile toward other groups if they are threatened. Nowhere does he use the word 'racist' or even suggest that it's wrong for whites to do so. In fact he frames it in the historical context as a 'normal behavior.'

There's no way he said any of this stuff. I'm not watching your seven minute video.

And Yang supports giving greencards to all illegals and chinese exchange students. That alone would make whites a minority overnight

he is using historical analysis to determine that treating white people like enemies rather than friends is bad news for himself and his family in the future. His concern comes out of his own need for self-preservation and that's why I trust him.

What's the point of even being on Jow Forums if you're just gonna bury your head in the sand?

Fine, if I absolutely must spoonfeed you, start from around 50 seconds.

I'd take him over any other Democrat just as a wild card to shake his party at its foundations, in a similar fashion to Trump. He seems pragmatic and well-meaning.

Whites and Asians must ally.

Except he's not an ally he's just saying that whites need to be gently put down. He's actually extremely dangerous.

I've literally never heard any right winger angry at china or asians.

Hes so woke he drinks out of glass instead of cucked plastic.

>he is saying that whites will become more and more hostile toward other groups if they are threatened
Good. Whites need to become hostile to the people actively genociding us. Accelerate the Reich.

Attached: accelerate.gif (500x266, 299K)

But is it tap water or water scooped directly out of a lake would said glass and directly handed to him?

I've been shilling Yang but he does sound hostile towards White people. He is afraid we are going to rise up and become anti-asian, and uses the holocaust trope as an example of this. Not a good look for him desu

this. fuck nonwhites. don't shop at their businesses. quit listening to hip hop and watching shit movies like black panther.

He is speaking to asian crowd and he is saying that because whites will be more hostile to asian americans in the future, because they are losing power, asian americans need to team up. He doesn't talk anything about the need to stop whites becoming minority, just that asians need to team up.

He does. He talks about how whites are experiencing high rates of opioid addiction, suicide, depression, low marriage rates, and low child births. He also said that it's dangerous for Democrats to think that somehow if you're white from the midwest, your suffering is somehow diminished.

this is why he gets my vote! fuck the sjws feelings yang putem on blast.

Attached: 1551468425212.jpg (1176x1200, 350K)

Nah, fuck you honky.
That chinese is playing you like a minority. Kek how does it feel?

Attached: 657547.jpg (1600x811, 145K)

Yes, he coming from the notion that whites becoming the minority is a forgone conclusion and how to best deal with it.