Ilhan Omar is proof that GOPgoys and Leftcucks are the same side of the coin. Do you agree with this statement?

Ilhan Omar is proof that GOPgoys and Leftcucks are the same side of the coin. Do you agree with this statement?

Attached: IMG_20190304_200115.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MQDdKqsUSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love how shes grilling Yahudis.

Attached: D0yQYHGU8AIYIZu.jpg (1000x666, 110K)

no
stop posting

>the same side of the coin. Do you agree
Absolutely, she's the best thing to hit politics in my lifetime.

Yes but she's on that side of the coin as well.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Two stupid things don't come together and make something better. This is a lose/lose for everyone really.

>same side
lmao no. Dems are the only ones that stand up to Israel unlike the jew cock sucking GOP

Attached: 1231234.png (418x500, 25K)

Muslims ruined anti-semitism for me

Attached: 2mwyes3k9au01.jpg (560x612, 32K)

We already knew this before Ilhan, so it's not like we needed this "proof" but yeah I guess she helps prove it to the bluepilled normies

this

((()))

((()))

They don't stand up to Isreal, they're trying to stand behind Gaza and thinking it's triggering Christfags here. Not realizing Palestine isn't any better.

((((())))))))

Except most Dems are Israel cucks and the GOP has Rand. I want to see a Rand/Ilhan presidential ticket.

I agree that no matter what era what land we are always at war with the person who lives next to us because they think they know how run the country better.

>Yes but she's on that side of the coin as well.
Sure, but I have never laughed so fucking hard,over the shit she does.

And putting Abrams on blast was based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9MQDdKqsUSA

Obama was the only president in US history that didn't kneel to Israel. If you are too young to remember Israelis were furious about that whole Iran deal

anti Christ fag has no point real Christians stand with Palestine and Gaza aka same thing juden

fuck islam and fuck this abortion-loving bitch.REMINDER; satan plays (((all))) sides. tsabs.info

>fuck islam
Like it or not Islam is the strongest religion, while priest are accepting tranny fags in church Muslims are throwing them off roof tops, Dont want your kids being taught fag shit, send them to a Muslim school. Want to call out a Iran contra Bush war criminal? it takes a based Muslim to do it

>didn't kneel to Israel.
That's because he preferred taking it in the shitter instead.

Attached: 1544080864350.jpg (2059x1460, 758K)

well what if the abortions were muslims?

Attached: 1505737490759.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I like how you morons think posting some random clickbait articles in a collage is an argument

Perfect is what she is

I like how you kikes think your memeflag covers up the fact you're a lieing kike as well.

Attached: 1485712553446.jpg (500x637, 56K)

I think she shows how bad evey single congress person is. She does not care about America or it’s values

>defends Israel
>can't make argument
>hurr flag
fuck off schlomostein

>haha defending Pissrael even once
ya fuck your nigger goyim you dumb memeflag kike

Attached: 1532287423345.jpg (545x540, 26K)

It certainly would appear that way.

Attached: 2yut7dknnzny.jpg (479x335, 41K)

I wonder why Jews never did this with Obama... really makes me think kike shill

Attached: 12213123.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

How do we go from from Jews invite Moors to rape Spain, Afghanis to rape Germany, Pakis to rape England (they liked it), and what? Somali women to rape Israel with America’s dick? This is theater.

>GOPgoys and Leftcucks are the same side of the coin

Yes and fuck that racist white hating Muslim bitch too. Hang them all desu senpai.

Kill yourself Mohammed. Just because Christianity has been hijacked by globalist Antichrist puppets doesn’t mean your shit tier barbaric ideology is any better.

The heretics who have infiltrated Christianity and exploit it for their nefarious agenda will get the gas too don’t worry.

On the Jewish Question, yes. This has been known for a while.
Before Trump won, Jow Forums hated conservatives and called out the (((GOP establishment))) too.

>iran-cortra affair
Someone prepared that comment for her and she read it.
She didn't even know that it was called the Iran-Contra Affair.
She's a fucking puppet.

>doesn’t mean your shit tier barbaric ideology is any better.
raised catholic, so yea, you have a point

because of the iran nuclear deal