Guy tips you $50

>guy tips you $50
>guy calls you pretty
>girl says you're a creep

Why do they do this?

Attached: 1551717951041m.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

he wasn't a 10/10 Chad who treated her like shit, Women are attracted to power not weakness

Lol what a cuck.

>Why do they do this?
Because the guy wasn't attractive. No real mystery here.

Attached: mpv-shot0316.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

An incel wont even go to into restaurant so this is probably a normal dude bro who fucks girls over the weekend yet this bitch is offended by it, women are such human shit.

You don't understand how women think - this was not about the guy being creepy, this was about showing people she is pretty enough to get a 50 dollar tip in a way that doesn't seem like she is being conceited and also scores some cheap social media points.

Attached: 1510162782674.jpg (319x327, 11K)

also - she would have reacted this way even if the guy was a chad. Would

The guy probably looked like a creep. Creeps need to realize that showering broads with money isn't helping their cause.

unironically fpbp
never trust women when women say what they want. they are lying
also the #1 sex fantasy for women is rape

No way that is a dude's handwriting. Fake and gay.

>woman making duck face in gym in front of standing man with text underneath.jpg

And who are you to judge? I thought we lived in a non-discriminatory society?

Attached: 1513381550418.gif (145x170, 193K)

women are sociopaths

>Cleverly disguised brag about your 68.5% tip

Attached: 1515351594988.jpg (720x960, 43K)

sjw women cant take any compliments anymore and they remain single because they consistently reject compliments and the typical mating habits of NORMAL human beings.

then they wonder why they die old and alone constantly cleaning cat litter boxes

sorry, but that's creepy
and i hate using that word

Fail troll

This
I'd post the picture but i'm too tired.

>68% tip

I know you’re better than this buddy.

Attached: C9F216E5-1125-48A8-AA60-B2295B5813E6.jpg (268x246, 16K)

>thinks women today care about money

Could have been her boyfriend/friends of hers.

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

220% tip

pic related is always true

Attached: expectations vs reality.jpg (2280x1140, 295K)

>implying that's a man's handwriting
on what planet? dude writes like a 15 year old girl

This (fpbp)

And this

She doesnt really care that this guy is a creepy. She just wanted attention to her big ass tip on kikrbook.

PLOT TWIST - It was a fat lesbian

a) a guy with a girl wouldn’t tip another girl

b) girls find guys without girls creepy and weird

It’s not rocket science user

You just know he was under 6 foot

>that same woman would complain she didn't get an enormous tips for her beauty if he had only tipped the standard rate

Mars teraforming and sex bots can't come soon enough

Wait a fucken minute
the insta post is 5h
the date on the receipt says 2016
not politics
lads, I think this is a slide thread
can anyone with an instagram account verify when this post was made?
her FB "Rhonda Wilkins" (photo from 2016 verifies that she was a server at the Miltonian) matches the insta
Look at handwriting
There's no way this is a guy's handwriting

OP is fag
The post should read
"Why do women lie about shit no one cares about"

>give extra money to woman cause pretty in hopes of her responding with sex
>why is this creepy?

>You don't understand how women think - this was not about the guy being creepy, this was about showing people she is pretty enough to get a 50 dollar tip in a way that doesn't seem like she is being conceited and also scores some cheap social media points.
What's weird is there's no reason to put the guy down like that, just say something like: "Wow! I'm amazed by the generosity of some people!"

People read that, see the "you're pretty" comment and think: Wow, she's got a good personality too!

>different handwriting

Cute lil doggie

Attached: huh.jpg (720x687, 67K)

That's the prime example of rape culture!

DO NOT TIP WOMEN
My sister who is young and attractive works as a waitress at an expensive and fancy restaurant. Her husband is one of the chefs. He cooks and prepares most of the food and all she does is walk it out to the table. But yet her yearly salary is 50 thousand more than his. She literally gets paid to walk around because she is a woman that looks good. These waitresses are predatory and make you think that they get paid nothing but in reality they are loaded.

It’s awkward behavior from sub betas with some money. I had a friend who bartended and a dude she slept with once came in like a year after they hooked up, ordered one drink, and tipped $100. Normal people don’t do that stuff.

> my sister looks good

Attached: tacobell.jpg (225x224, 7K)

umm you guys just sit here all day and complain about roasties this and roasties that. you know what pussies? i respect those roasties more than you because all you do is chug mountain dew and jerk off to pictures of hitler all day but these girls are out socializing and working and making babies and shit

i don't wanna use the "incel" word but if i have to i will you sour grapes nerds

Attached: 1537267273970.png (328x333, 147K)

Or it's about making sure that some people know how to start investigating things if she goes missing one day. Honestly what that guy did is pretty creepy. I'd be somewhat creeped out if a woman did that to me, even if she was attractive (since it would make me suspect that there was some kind of craziness to her that wasn't obvious on the surface), and women are physically weaker and so have reason to be more cautious. Hitting on people where they work is already backing them into a corner and should be done non-creepily or not done at all. The huge tip and the high school-esque note suggests that the guy thinks he isn't attractive and will go to great indirect lengths to have any sort of contact with a woman he is attracted to. There is a very unsexy mercantile and/or guilt-trippy qualit to it. I mean, there are people who tip everyone hugely and compliment women all the time on their looks without expecting something in return, but there aren't many of them and they usually have a lot more social awareness than this guy does.

>making babies

Attached: IMG_0071.jpg (987x1480, 289K)

Are you all fucking retarded it's fake as hell.

Men are wired to like and trust women by default, women are wired to judge and distrust men by default.

Attached: 27FD9D38-8139-49CE-A610-BA7B8958891B.gif (636x347, 1.98M)

lol what a beta fag

it's obviously a woman's handwriting

>Makimg babies
Mutant niglet babies they didn't abort after the 20th time don't count. Shut the fuck up leaf, your opinion means nothing

Attached: LeafLocated.png (420x280, 3K)

leaf flag bad

Attached: 1535115486079.png (976x1290, 759K)

Not even that, it was paid with a card, and the tip isn't reflected in the price. Why would "he" give her the card, get the receipt, tip in cash, then write the tip on the receipt he was supposed to take home. Every single photo of a tip on a receipt is fake. It's probably the food the bitch got on break.

I was just thinking that too. this board is full of retards I wish I could leave

Obviously this
Jesus fuck you’re all dumb look how bubbly those digits are

Wut
I write in tips on restaurant and bar receipts all the time.

Superficial bitches, the lot of em

Attached: grahamslam.gif (202x360, 2.2M)

>Just be nice to women

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Because this is creepy. It comes off as him trying to buy her. Guy is probably the incel type to orbit titty streamers. Stop defending this behavior, all it does is encourage men to give women money for being pretty.

Its bit weird to make compliment and give big tip so i understand her

narcissism

Theres no reason to believe he tipped in cash as far as I can tell. Writing the tip on the merchant's copy of the receipt and taking home the customer copy is standard practice.

You shouldn't coplement women today

I don't tip attractive waitresses
Actually I don't tip at all hahahahaa

Also why does the customer write his own total on the bill?

Attached: pigesmile.jpg (900x1122, 205K)

she used "weirdos" as an excuse to show off the tip duh common sense

Unless you're tipping with the card, you're an insane faggot. Just leave the cash for them, no need to write it in on the receipt after you've been charged, it makes no sense. The tip part of the receipt is so that they can add it to the charge.

Shiet, half of that would get you a blowjob

Stop giving thots money. Very simple.

This is actually one of the parts of the song and dance that is tipping. You let them run your card and open a charge then they’ll let you write down how much extra you want to hand over to them for doing a literal woman’s work, then reconcile it and close the charge.

>tipping at all
lmao

>LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF

fuck off

Attached: LEAFLE~1.jpg (1014x1200, 134K)

That's honestly even worse. She's so vain she has to show of something so petty. But because she knows it's petty af, instead of not posting for attention she decides to shit on some dude and perpetuate this fucked up Man vs Woman divide.

pay my employees for me goy

It's double verification, so the server would have a more difficult time altering the top amount since there's two places it has to be reflected

You may be right, they bring the receipt out and you add the tip, then they take your card and charge all of it. Still not proof that the tip is real.
Based.

It's almost like one group is responsible for virtually 100% of violent crime, or something

(You) have hands that look they romance your dog.
She did nothing wrong

Pic unrelate

Attached: PAY-Liev-Schreibers-son-dresses-as-Harley-Quinn-during-Comic-Con.jpg (615x923, 95K)

Yet more evidence tipping is for fucking idiots.

I almost always tip using the card because I prefer to not carry cash around and I mostly go to establishments where I can trust that money I tip using a card will actually make its way to the workers, plus I usually tip well enough that even after taxes it will be a good sum. Not to buy affection, it's just that I've been poor so I like to tip well.

>drive for Jimmy John's
>have to deliver to a Twin Peaks
>order's $9.10
>thot with makeup all over, even on her thighs tries to give me $9 cash
>I ask her where the rest of the money is
>"Come on it's just a dime"
>have two other deliveries after hers
>just eat the money

Waitresses are entitled cunts, especially attractive ones used to attention

(You)

>fuck bitches, get money

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-200327.png (720x1280, 446K)

I’m on a vajayjay vacay here and I’ll have to state in this thread that girls seem to think Finland is a part of scandinavia after all! God bless America

My sister used to make $100 daily off of one guy when she was a carhop at Sonic. That guy(probably was a creep) was still her "best friend" because she understood that her looks were the only reason he was giving her so much money. The whore in the OP gets a $50 tip and wonders why her spoiled princess ass didn't get more

you havin a giggle m8?

>fuck bitches, GET MONEY

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-200456.png (720x1280, 347K)

Not a snowflake's chance in hell that that handwriting was done by a straight male.

To be fair Scandinavia to Americans literally just means "lol vikings and that area and stuff" and doesn't even understand it pertains entirely just to the Scandinavian peninsula
We're all too stupid for own good, just fucking put all of us mutts down

Attached: fc8.png (1022x1024, 291K)

Because she's right.
That guy is a betabux weirdo that should be dragged out into the street and shot.. for crimes against his own gender

> Implying this isn't all according to her plan
"I'm so hot that I'm constantly getting harassed by the creeps! Please, protect me Chad!"

holy shit

Attached: big billy.png (147x136, 48K)

Fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-200647.png (720x1280, 639K)

Let me say that just by looking at the writing style, I call bullshit.

Roastie writing is very round and and curvy, it usually has a “style” to it. Men rarely ever do this, male writing is efficient and although legibility might not be most male’s priority, it is valued over the time that takes to “write pretty”

Note the enlarged numerals on the tip, also the dollar signs. I’m sure she did this to gather more attention towards the tip. No so much for the total. Women like to embellish things and will do so in writing as well. Ask yourself : how many times have I drawn the dollar sing when adding up totals on a pizza tab? As for myself I can honestly say never.

Now move the the top of the check, note that as stated before, this is a woman writing this. And my previous observations, plus the smiley face, only leads me to conclude that either she wrote this, another female wrote this or a very effeminate male wrote this (very low chance.

Attached: EDF087CA-FDCC-4926-9926-C91A9D8A60F7.png (1080x1080, 1.36M)

Bitches GET MONEY

Lizard men whew

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-200705.png (720x1280, 576K)

>hurr durr women din du nuffin

women are experts at finding non-physical means to hurt men

Attached: 1549146475923.jpg (417x552, 32K)

This +
>sausage
>sausage
>wings
>Extra cheese

Landwhale lesbo

>women are such human shit
They are.
As bad as shit testing is, many women act the same way the dems/media treat trump
>trump does A
"He is a racist bigot for doing A"
>trump does B
"Trump showed he is a coward for not doing A."

Women create tests where there is no way to win. So they sit there, feeling like they are above you and judging you, and they play a little game where you are guaranteed to lose, and the only real fun is her finding out which way you choose to lose.

Not all women are like this, but women are worse than niggers when it comes to gender.

All of your poses remind me of a guy who used to post on a relationship forum called loveshack several years ago.

She is not a thot. She is a keeper.

>white
>named Rhonda
pick one