Why does it take a Somalian Muslim leftist nigger to call out the Zionist threat?

Why does it take a Somalian Muslim leftist nigger to call out the Zionist threat?

Attached: f7c821dc-6e6c-4840-990a-6f86a81af603-GTY_1092288064.jpg (540x420, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yibir
youtube.com/watch?v=dP0-YohJR-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuk1EhkEctE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
youtube.com/watch?v=udMLOGZf5d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shes not a nigger you dipshit Yahudi shill.
Shes Somali.

Attached: afrace.gif (640x480, 11K)

White men are pussy faggot bitches

Honestly? Optics. Kikes can't call her a white supremacist and if they remark on her Islam, she can call them Islamophobic.
>pic related
And now we're seeing others standing against Israel and the Jewish Lobby. Eventually this acceptance will trickle down to whites who will no longer be regarded as racist for opposing Zionism. And then we will Reich.

Attached: omar.jpg (604x1137, 157K)

t. dindu jones

the lord works in mysterious ways user, and he will use everyone for his purposes, even a somali towel head bitch

hahahahhahahaha thats rich...shes definitely a nignog tho but might have a little arab admixture from centuries ago

Dems really need to kick her ass out, but then it would be hypocrisy. At least Republicans kick out the unruly almost immediately, out of fear of tarnished reputation, just like they did with Trump.

She's whiter than the average American.

Because shes exactly what you said: a Somali Muslim woman rapeugee. Does it get much more oppressed than that? She’s gets micro-agressed on the daily. You have to fight fire with fire.

>the state of Jow Forums

It's all going according to plan, dumbass.

Attached: pike.jpg (300x237, 18K)

>unstoppableforcemeetsanimmovableobject.jpg

oh things are getting good now

Somalis and Ethiopians have never been regarded as bantu aka true negroid, they are as black.
They used to enslave negros.

Attached: horners.png (2529x1402, 2.74M)

Because whites in america have been brainwashed since WW2 that you can never ever think that jews can do anything wrong, because muh hitler, muh holocaust, muh six trillion.

Browns don't have this weight on them because the jews' propaganda has only ever been directed toward whitey. And especially when it comes to foreign browns, they have zero conditioning to never talk about jews.

bc most whites are zionist puppets

most whites have jew bosses
so they bend the knee to the Jews because they don't want to lose their 9 to 5
White are Jews slaves and worshipers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yibir

false whites are being genocided and being replaced with niggers and trash that are too stupid to figure it out...meanwhile sephardim psyops like this whores are bought and paid to associate good things aka NRA-AIPAC to make opposition to the jews seem "stupid" even though NO MENTION OF TALMUD KABBALAH...or their proven acts of sheer evil

If a white male even thinks about saying anything against the Jew he canlose his job, his future and his family. Thank god for Omar Ilhan come to help us.

I wish that were the case. The situation you describe would imply that most whites know about jews and their power over us, and just play along out of fear. Unfortunately things are much worse than that, and while most do work for shlomo, they don't even REALIZE they're under shlomo's subjugation. Most legitimately don't know about jews except for positive things about them that either hollywood, textbooks, or politicians tell them they should think about them.

We didn't even have to lift a finger

>Implying the muslim threat is any lesser than the zionist ones.

best timelines

it is a false flag. Moslems and juden help each other all the time
Every year there are at least 5 meme arabs calling out jews on national television just to make americans feel less ashamed of being controlled by globalist jews

The bottom line is americans work and worship jews they just need an arab to shout at them once in a while

The million dollar question is whose side is /pol on? Voxday stands with Israel. I stand with Voxday. Ilhan is a temptress, but don't fall for it/pol!

>nignog admixture
Comes from clan based society that promotes Somali racial purity, aka no mud bantu blacks allowed to marry in unlike your mongrelized ass that loves race mixing with bantus.
Nose slimmer than the avg amerimut
Facial structure is 100% caucasoid.
Fuck off, shes more white than you.

Attached: 1551749201127.jpg (1564x1491, 1.42M)

+10 immunity against russian tricks

An an average IQ of 45

Then the white male shouldn't even think about saying anything hurtful about a Jew!

Because if a white does it they're either unpersoned our outright killed

She's a Semite like the Idumeans attacking her

While it's true that somalis are a different subset of niggers than your typical niggers that inhabit western, and southern africa, they're still niggers and just as bad as the rest.

she's literally never said anything even close to anti-semitic

this is the most I've ever felt like I was being gaslit by American media

They're literally dumber than traditional sub-saharan niggers

Open the jewish encyclopedia and read what they say about muslims
They say muslims are better than christians and that they worship the same god.

Every year there are 4 or 5 times where Jow Forums and stormfront worship ugly arabs just because they pretend to offend jews

See this comment for instance: This pathetic american is already ready to masturbate to an african muslim

Attached: 1.6218540.2629226060.jpg (609x343, 58K)

They aren't Stormfront, they're leftists. Most stormniggers can recognize that Jews Zionist or not are almost universally national subversion artists. This dumb African nigger is literally in league with Jewish neo-Bolsheviks, so what she says about Zionists is largely irrelevant. Her ally AOC literally claimed Jewish ancestry.

Leftist thinks screaming "Baste communist niggerz that oppose zionism!!" will legit make me go "Wtf I love Africans in congress now!!"

I'm not going to pick sides if my choices are between Jewish parasite Zionists or Jewish backed neo-bolshevik Muslim African Marxist refugees that married their brother.

The left created their caste system and

>Somalian Muslim leftist nigger

Is the closest thing as immune.

lawl

>t.solami nigger

Just to illustrate your comment

Things that arabs and jews have in common:

>Both support open borders in western countries
>Both support leftist parties and movements
>Both hate Trump
>Both go to inter-religious meetings attack christianity
>Both help each other in business scam all over europe and united states
>Both rabbis and muslim leaders love underage white pussy
>Both work in organizations like ADL and SPLC making tons of cash with taxpayer money

Things they disagree with:
>Palememe vs Israel

Jow Forums forget about everything they have in common as long as some ugly african muslim say something (that will be forgotten in 72 hours) about jews

The occupation of the American mind
youtube.com/watch?v=dP0-YohJR-g

The Lobby: USA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c

The Lobby: UK
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuk1EhkEctE

>People from Niger are Caucasians

Attached: niger-20171005.jpg (600x473, 67K)

a fucking nigger mudslime has more guts and political balls than all of amerimutt politicians. its pathetic that if you are just aware of the kike influence you are better of with this nigger than any (((white))) mutts.

Attached: 1527002576960.png (600x329, 189K)

This.

Somalis are niggers.

i read what she said and there was nothing wrong with it

A white politician would be the subject of an international manhunt if he named the Jew. It's simply not tactically viable at present

This is an important point.
Thanks, OP.

Attached: 1551751967663.gif (640x480, 34K)

Niggers are too tribal to give a shit about jew feelings.

Literally no anthropologists agree with you,
genetics, racial features, linguistics, culture, etc all prove horn africans are more related to Semites than to Negroids.
Even fucking mainstream Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Attached: 1495597131345.png (3000x1800, 1.28M)

Attached: Somali-Nordic Doliocephaly.png (320x404, 217K)

nigger

Not a nigger, I can't stand niggers we used to sell them to arabs.

Attached: D03H5ToX4AAuXX-.png (799x799, 881K)

Attached: DEIkF8kV0AA0gWP.jpg (1152x2048, 298K)

Because she's a female and a Muslim. The perfect combination to be the only person who CAN call the Jews out and not be literally destroyed.
After all, the left and Jews have made Muslims into victims and women too. A white woman alone might not be able to have done this. A Muslim man perhaps not. But a Muslim woman? They can't fucking touch her. By their own rules.
However, a white man? Saying anything like this? Or just about anyone else?
Crucified. Politically. Socially. Financially.
So that is why. She did it because she could. She's gotten away with it because she could.
The left have created a wild dog they can't control. And there's no one to stop her at all.

Attached: 1530581385150.png (1024x940, 101K)

lmfao this is like some crazy 80s movie with the unlikely hero everyone starts cheering on. This clown world, my man.

Because white men have fallen...that and judeo Christian indoctrination

>be jewish
>have a puppet call you out
>try frame trump for colluding with you
>muh kushner
>try and install puppet
>doesnt work
>get gassed anyway

Attached: 1551689843801m.jpg (715x1024, 175K)

Do not question the shape or color of your savior, just give him/her your full and unbending support.

She's putting up the best fight, and creating the best political theater I've ever seen.

True

“We'd be fools not to ride this strange torpedo all the way out to the end.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

welcome to clown world. you shouldve saved terry

Attached: 1546107102097.jpg (800x486, 345K)

Only niggers can say nigger.

Attached: 1550223257327.png (512x512, 49K)

she is being setup as a patsy
any of you idiots who unironically support her will fall with her
do you honestly think a double digit iq inbred somali woman is capable of doing anything of value in the arena of (((((((politics)))))))

she is being setup so as to bring out the marks and suckers, who will then have plagues visited upon them in their real lives as a result of supporting such a vile specimin

God help you all that actually think this is a good direction for ((((((politics))))) to go in

Attached: 1549997317916.jpg (286x216, 11K)

Not the left but the Jews. Some white men do call them out like David Duke but they get (((shut down))).

So most African Americans aren't decendent from negroes?

Based, keep it up broski

> she is being setup as a patsy
They can't touch her. Doing so would destroy their own narratives. They can't attack or do shit to a Muslim woman. They can't. And they won't.
Or everything, the whole stinking plan, gets put in serious jeopardy. They are in a catch 22. And there's no way out.

U sound kinda butthurt

>pic related is exactly what's going on
>know our world today would be different for the better if Hitler won ww2
Dont make me cry user

But damn she's gonna need a badass legal team

haha thinking that it would ever be done directly
what is it like being smooth brained?
there is one pyramid hierarchy for the plebs to see, that is a mirage
there is the real structure behind the veil that is ruthless and will ensure the objectives and goals are achieved
who do you think sets up the patsy only to tear them down again? there are no contingencies in these machinations

>U sound kinda butthurt
why do UUUUUUUU need to confess your childhood to ME!? keep these things to yourself

Attached: tumblr_inline_pfnzibdJaF1wny4sw_1280.jpg (1280x1000, 407K)

GOD BLESS

WOMAN MUSLIM OPENING PATH TO REMOVE JEWS FROM EARTH

>who do you think sets up the patsy only to tear them down again
Honestly I don't think you even know what patsy means leaf. It means being accused of a crime you did not commit.
How does this apply here? It does not.
Just stfu. We get tired of you people around here.

Attached: 1puwrd.jpg (500x500, 58K)

sure bro
you can make yourself believe whatever you want nigger
that's why you can't return to afrika and make a living for yourself
you are a leeeeeeeeeech
and you know you have no future as a leech
but you also don't want to work

THE NIGGER CATCH 22

kek saved

Nothing will be done. No dismantling of NGOs who lobby on behalf of foreign powers. No term limits will be instituted. No ban on dual-citizens in government. All of this just serves to deride serious criticisms of that gallant little ally of ours while shoring up more support among conservatives. It's like having a hijab wearing Emmanuel Goldstein for the Two Minutes Hate for the kikes to point at and froth over on the Talmudvision.

keep underestimating us, there is a reason it took 3 European countries to try to colonize us and they all failed to leave an impact.

BURN BABY BURN!

Mmmmmm she would bleach well.

Because any one else would already be labeled a Nazi and be driven out of congress by now.

You have to be on at least three levels of diversity hire to even think about calling out the Jews.

Attached: 1551462416592.jpg (812x774, 99K)

This made me laugh too much

its true

you cannot civilize somalians

FACT

They are, they descend from Bantus.
Black is just a color but their people in Africa are racially called bantu and speak the bantu languages.

They all have the same facial features, wide nose, negroid skull, super nappy hair etc..

Horners are different racially,culturally,ethnically etc.

Africa isn't homogeneous, we all know north africa isnt black, my point is the Horn isnt black either.

Attached: bantu-belt.jpg (619x536, 92K)

>How does this apply here? It does not.
ever heard of foot in mouth? she keeps stuffing her foot in her mouth and you fail to see the ass she is making of herself and her constituents
>it took 3 European countries to try to colonize us and they all failed to leave an impact.
AND NOW YOU HAVE A SOMALI CONGRESS(((((((WOEMAN)))))))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you would do well to think before you type and open your mouth to others

Attached: practice makes perfect.png (764x744, 142K)

>t. Somali

what the fuck am i looking at?

Pirates scares the ZOG because it;s international waters and no-rules apply

Attached: world_map_of_y-dna_haplogroups.png (3000x1900, 887K)

Foreigners should not be allowed to hold any office, nor should dual citizens.

here's an example of what happens to patsies
youtube.com/watch?v=udMLOGZf5d4
keep arguing like the plebs in the bottom left of pic related, try to keep showing others how (((((smart, funny, wild and clever you really are))))))

Attached: 1550102577514.jpg (476x616, 63K)

>Honestly? Optics. Kikes can't call her a white supremacist and if they remark on her Islam, she can call them Islamophobic.

And even then it barely holds, she already bent the knee to (((((them))))), not fully but she already showed weakness and they will win.

Attached: D0W-UOTW0AEBurW.jpg (861x895, 105K)

This

Tbh Somalis for the most part are absolute trash. Not all of them, but 95% of them. Ilhan is doing a wonderful thing, but she has absolutely no idea why this works in our favor or why it will work more in our favor than in hers.
She garners more sympathy points from leftists because there is still vitriol against blacks, even if it isn't as systematic anymore. Jews can yammer on about the Holocaust all they want, but that was way in the past (and highly highly exaggerated might I add). No one sees the Jews as an oppressed people, they will however see Jews as oppressors if they view the occupation of Palestine in a non neocon boomer lens.

> she keeps stuffing her foot in her mouth and you fail to see the ass she is making of herself and her constituents
If you say so. But it suits me fine. I could care less because I'm not a supporter. I just like what she said about Jews. And it is having the effect of having the left seriously question them.
And it's been good for the country.
I don't care what they do to her. Or what they'll try. Which is nothing. Because again she's a Muslim woman and they can't touch her.
The most they've been able to accomplish is send the neo-cons after her. They can.
They can bitch about her and talk.
But that's all they can do. And meanwhile the left can't do shit. So she'll sit there. And do whatever the fuck she wants.
And no matter what happens to her, or the left, it's no concern of mine.

Weakness?
She reversed the game
Showed contrition as a bit of defence and then came back with a big attack 1-2
Classic football counter attack.
Retreat, defend the box and then hit with a swift counter

Any good team or sportsman has a good defence

56%

>look at pic
>look at map
>look back at pic
>look back at map
>look back at pic