US military CONFIRMS that diversity is critical to success in war

Jow Forums BTFO - even the ultra-conservative US military has concluded that diversity makes for better warriors and a stronger national defense:

>Embracing Diversity Isn’t About Being Politically Correct, It’s a “Warfighting Imperative”

>Improving diversity and acceptance across the Air Force isn’t just about being politically correct, it’s a “warfighting imperative,” USAF Chief of Staff Gen. David Goldfein said Friday. Speaking to a room packed full of airmen at AFA's Air Warfare Symposium, Goldfein said for himself and many leaders across the service, it can be hard to recognize issues other airmen face. These leaders need to accept that “we have blinders on as leaders,” and need to reach out to airmen from all backgrounds, races, genders, etc., to point out ways to improve.

>“The only way we can see that is to surround ourselves and build teams in ways that others can point them out for us,” Goldfein said, adding that there needs to be a “big tent” culture of acceptance in the Air Force. Goldfein said in his own career he had his own blinders on because the military experience in many ways is made for people like him. He always flew in equipment that is made for men, unlike women who can be forced to fly a nine-hour sortie in equipment not built for them. He said he’s “never been the only one of me in a room.”

>“Every time I’ve been in a room, most people in that room looked like me, sound like me,” he said. Unlike many women in the Air Force, he’s never been “scrutinized to a different level” or been told jokes that could be offensive.

airforcemag.com/Features/Pages/2019/March 2019/Goldfein-Embracing-Diversity-Isnt-About-Being-Politically-Correct-Its-a-Warfighting-Imperative.aspx

Attached: Lt_Gen_David_L._Goldfein,_USAF[1].jpg (2400x3000, 465K)

>To illustrate his point, Goldfein told a story about his first chief master sergeant when he was a squadron commander, and a box. One day, the chief came into his office and handed him the box and said that it “makes your airmen mad” and it “oughta make you mad.” He said he couldn’t understand his point. Looking closer, it was a box of flesh colored Band-Aids.

>“I ain’t getting it,” Goldfein said he told him.

>The chief pulled out the pink, “flesh-colored” Band-Aid and put it on his skin. The chief is black, the Band-Aid is made for white people, and the bandage completely stuck out.

>“He said, ‘That ought to make you mad, because it makes a lot of your airmen mad.’ And he winked and he walked out,” Goldfein said. “So what’s the moral of the story, as leaders, as servant leaders. I couldn’t see it. I could’ve stared at that thing for weeks and I would never have seen it.”

>It takes someone from a different background to be able to point out something you could never see as an issue, Goldfein said.

>“The challenges we face as a nation are wicked hard, and it’s going to take folks with different backgrounds, different life experiences, and different perspectives to be able to come in and sit down together and provide the creative solutions that we as a nation need to be able to fight and win,” he said.

Basically they didnt test the bad aids properly.

Not a diversity issue.

OP btfo.

(((Goldfein)))

Attached: 1548681394359m.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Is there even anything respectable about the US military any longer?

erry time

If diversity does make groups stronger, why do they keep having to tell us? Surely it would be self evident by now if it were true

sew yew bee saiyan the gubman haz liek good aids thaiy keep fo dem salvs and thaiy just inject ery won alse wif bad aids and kill tham... that aint rite

Idiot military personnel disproven: WWII brits vs. helmut (1:1 kill ratio)

Diversity is SUPER important to the military. I would encourage all nonwhites to join enlisted ranks.

>Airforce

Literal meme branch that we dont fucking need

>(((Goldfein)))

This country isnt even fucking worth fighting for at this point.

>*sniff*, *sniff*
the soldiers had different colored band-aids. The horrors of physical combat can never compare to the psychological terror brought by band-aids that have different color than your skin.
>when someone who is paid to murder and kill and conquer other nations insists on others being politically correct and superficially diverse
let's not kid ourselves, none of these faggots that talk about "muh diversity" truly mean actual diversity; they all mean homogenous diversity- different types that all obey the same mental, social and physical orders.

Attached: 124906767210078.jpg (1120x1840, 192K)

why should young white men be the ones to die, while degenerates spread their seed from the comfort of their communities?

I say let transfaggots join, and use them as meatshields.

absolute horseshit because they dont allow for any diversity of thought

be politically correct or youre out

also
>goldfein

Completely agree... This is the last redpill, the blackpill. Fuck this gay faggot ass country. The day it all burns down will be a glorious one.

In COIN ops in brown nations, it is beneficial for the soldiers interacting with the populace to not all look like hick rednecks from alabama. It makes it feel less like some kind of undignified racial opression.

>Air Force

Well said. I've said to people before that men will use their physical presentations and existences to bully and kill people. That's what war is. They'll do it for money, and the higher the price the more righteous a man will fall to that axiom.

There are always malcontents/bad actors who want to stir shit for their own reasons. It doesn't make them right.

Attached: 1510199410047.jpg (1024x731, 88K)

The infantry is almost 100% white men.
Supply people, mechanics, and human resources are always female and/or black.
One helps win wars, the other steals shit and loses paperwork.
Nothing has changed.

The infantry is mostly a mix of hick white trash, mexicans, and a few blacks here and there. Only complete retard would volunteer for the infantry. The KING of battle Artillery, is black as shit.

Meaningless fluff piece written to appease the Jews and the HR department.

IRL, the vast majority of fighter pilots are white males because it's too complex and demanding for niggers and women.

I'm black...and I give no shits about "flesh colored" Band-Aids, that don't match my skin.

I'm trying to cover a cut..not look cute.

Now that I think about it...I've been met another black person that expressed anger about this inconsequential bullshit.

Diversity isn't a strength. There isn't a single combat force in the west that has forced womens involvement at front line positions that HASNT dropped their standards.

I wouldn't usually mind, hell, give them a gun, let them die - they will be more likely to. But they are being put into male squads and reducing their efficacy, movement capability and cohesion.

Men will die so some political appointment commanders get a pat on the back from leftist politicians.

Are tank bois white?

>US military
>Diversity

LMAO

Attached: 5A1FE614-0811-4C79-B4BD-445C99E8F369.jpg (1386x1621, 906K)

>Air Force

Attached: 1500843326094.gif (1920x1070, 2.19M)

>(((Goldfein)))

IT DOESN'T STOP

Attached: 1501278110463.jpg (850x400, 98K)

Eery body be knowin dat bandaids be racist and sheiit!

this

wrong and this idiot cant CONFIRM anything

if you think this man can CONFIRM this opinion then you are not a thinking person and no value

you are a person that need others to tell them what is.

Brainwashed liberal nazis... all the same

sick

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

Then why are so few blacks in combat arms?

Dey made a black bandaid finally, but i aint buy it cuz fuck dos honkeys!

based

Kikes should never be allowed into leadership positions in the military. No wonder there’s permanent war for Jizzrael.

It’s always the kikes. Eradicate the kikes to save the nation.

What war have we won since desegregation?

arty is black as shit. Only retard volunteer for infantry

When the company I worked for began to promote diversity it was specifically to get people from wildly different backgrounds into a few specific departments in an attempt to get a variety of perspectives, it had absolutely nothing to do with pr as we do not rely upon public perception in any way at all, nor would we ever have to.
No use telling the kids of Jow Forums about how the world actually works though.

Gotta have diversity to quell the mini rebellions of the future. You need troops of each race willing to shoot citizens of every race.

this is one of the stupidest fucking things I have ever read and I read about 3000 Jow Forums threads a day

Its not my military.

Thanks, hero's.

>USAF
lol
Also, isn't that more of logistical problem, making exactly flesh colored band aids for every shade of skin under the sun?

This is in charge of our military. Isn't that reassuring?

>USAF Chief of Staff Gen. David Goldfein

He just called everyone racist because someone got butthurt over a bandaid color. What do you think?

AND THIS SHIT IS WHY I WILL NEVER JOIN THE AIR FORCE EVEN IF THEY OFFER ME FREE FLIGHT TRAINING, THIS FUCKING SHIT NEEDS TO STOP!
LESS TALKING MORE KILLING DAMN IT

Attached: shut up and drink.png (1280x720, 818K)

Kek. Under-fucking-rated

>And he winked and he walked out
G A Y

I met a lot of hick white trash in the army and very few in the infantry.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

This has been going on for a while, they may not see it at a battalion or brigade level but once you hit division or HRC they start making this a factor. ive sat in meeting where this was discussed. But luckily i was in the airborne side soo must of the CG's rebuttals where "the ones who are promoted are the ones that deserve it." the worst is when it comes to females, the amount of promotion boards i sat in with fkn females and their inaccuracy is ridiculous

“Ultra conservative” over exaggerating stopped there. maybe to 2010 era tranny whack job commie 6 years from putting a gun in their mouth.

No shit, white officers haven't been worth a lick since Korea

>((Goldfein))

Every time.

(((David))) (((Goldfein)))

Bullshit.
Most combat arms are.

I'm not seeing where he says diversity improves combat effectiveness. Looks like he's just talking about the comfort of women/minorities in these roles, to which the obvious counterpoint is that comfort is immaterial to victory.

So goddamn retarded. Not what the military said, but the OP.
Nobody is arguing that diversity is a bad thing. Diversity of ideas, of food, of opinions, these are fine and everybody agrees.

But diversity of VALUES, which inevitably results from diversity of demographics, is where the problems start. It creates internal friction instead of strength, which weakens the whole. This isn’t fucking rocket science, so you must have a low IQ to not understand it.

Attached: 20190304_220557.jpg (91x85, 6K)

It's not bullshit. I was in a marine infantry unit.

Attached: navy.jpg (720x960, 103K)

I started off in an artillery unit, and got sent to an infantry unit half way through my enlistment.

>You need more diversity goyim!

Why I'm not surprised.

Attached: Goldfein.png (905x831, 680K)

Why do jews want to make their only way of controlling goyim less effective? They are aware of an army of brainless niggers and spics is easy for any first world nation to destroy right?

Every single jewish general in the US military should be investigated for giving military secrets to Israel.

Attached: newjew.jpg (360x426, 71K)

USS Liberty.jpg
Art 3, Sec 3.

Germany must have been an army of brainless niggers and spics.

Diversity is our strength goyim!

Attached: Who would you rather fight for.png (685x890, 1.3M)

What he means to say is we should not put our best and brightest on the front lines. We need diversity.

Even the bugmen of China could easily defeat this nation's joke of a military now.

Imagine on a battlefield of WWIII

Chink soldiers are firing on and advancing on US positions because the tranny troops are too afraid to fire an M16 and the support gunner who should be on the M249 is dilating while "her" spotter committed suicide.

What the fuck happened to this country?

Attached: 59c878d045d2a027e83c39a5.jpg (626x427, 44K)

They need someone to use as human shields afterall.

They would explain why we haven't won a war since we desegregated our forces.

imagine sending a biological man with fake breasts and a chopped off dick into war... really makes ya think

Triplets for truth

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

Attached: tacostandz.png (652x682, 322K)

Now we need special bandaids that are dark? Retarded, it will be tougher to tell if they are dirty.

>>“Every time I’ve been in a room, most people in that room looked like me, sound like me

This line of thinking has been scientifically proven to have no merit by the way, when it comes to "diversity" insofar as ones perspective of the world, it's more about economic class than anything else, someone that grew up poor versus rich for example would have a more contrasted view of the world than a middle-class black versus a middle-class white would have

COIN ops shouldn't be done. We were promised no more nation building for the last 25 years, yet here we are and that's all we do anymore.
The military is not for COIN ops or nation building, it's for making the people of another country dead.

>ultra conservative military

what year is this? 1992?
You conviently forget when obama went and fired all the old conservative/right wingers and replaced them with women and literal queers?

Goldfein

Attached: 2B99CE82-5AC0-4EBE-B0DC-FEE7EA2667FA.jpg (893x1141, 79K)

>if we have no similarities we'll be even more effective as a team!!1!
pic related

Attached: bitch hold on.jpg (480x628, 36K)

Please tell me this is a pasta and not a conversation that actually happened in our military high command.

Please.

Anyone.

Look at the demographics of fighter pilots some time. 99% white male

COIN ops are essential for stabilization or else you end up with endless insurgency. If you destroy a town, without stabilizing it, when you attempt to make a tactical withdraw, you will begin taking casualties, and thus be forced into yet another push.

It's an unavoidable aspect of modern warfare.

t. former civil affairs operator

>Goldfein

Thanks I know all I need to now. It’s not like any historically renowned and capable armies were completely male and racially homogenous right? Also of course a Jew would pick the Air Force lol.

>AF
>general chief of staff
>in front of the media
>ultra-conservative

lmao

No. Sorry. This country is nothing but a bad joke now.

Lol wtf gay shit is this?

Kikes just want to use you as a baton to beat European tradition with.

(((goldfein)))

>implying that's what Goldstein is doing
>Canada
>All that other bullshit
kekked. You sound just like JT.

>COIN ops are essential for stabilization
Only if you plan to occupy afterwards, which goes to Nation Building
>or else you end up with endless insurgency.
Like we did in Iraq and Afghanistan? We had CA and SF doing COIN from day one in both places.

Not surprising coming from Wesley Clark aka Wesley Kanne (derived from Kohen)

>COIN ops are essential for stabilization or else you end up with endless insurgency.
nearly 20 years in afghanistan and nothing has changed. they don't fucking work. and if it were up to retards like you we would still be fighting in Vietnam.

Indeed, feminism too

Attached: 1551721946812.png (1623x1892, 870K)