Miracle Cure

The quilting industry HATES him!

Attached: The Wyoming Patient.jpg (1423x1382, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9ODgNuCZmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow they finally realized AIDS isn't real and the only things that's been killing people is the medicine that's meant to treat it? Neat.

blah blah blah! "Epidemic" since 80's yet I am yet to meet a single person with AIDS or HIV or hear anyone die from it. HIV/AIDS is same type of scam as Global Warming or Carbon Tax

many people are naturally immune to HIV

why do we need to "cure" diseases anyway doesn't it just prolong the amount of time we have to deal with them?

Wow. He stopped fucking black cock and the aids went away. Truly amazing. A fucking aborted fetus could have come to this conclusion. Great science faggots.

Lol faggot

Gayeeee

>Believing the medical industry can cure anything.
Guaranteed it's a pill that mitigates symptoms.
You can't cure natural curse of faggotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9ODgNuCZmc

I thought this was a thai whore shilling but apparently I am colourblind and it's actually a costa rican whore shilling.

>AIDS

Literally only infects gays, blacks, and IV drug users. Either it’s divine punishment or the most based disease of all time. Why the fuck do people want to cure it?

UNDERATED

Look up The Berlin Patient

AIDS was cured by accident by a German doctor back in 1998.

Has any of you actually met someone who ended up contracting or dying due to aids?
Im 32 and lived in a pretty hard place until I moved out at 18. Drug users, hookers, shit like that. NEver heard of anyone getting it. The occasional clap rumor or herpes but never aids.

I have, my uncle has had it for a decade now.
The thing about AIDS is that when you are keeping yourself healthy, you're not going to notice it.
AIDS doesn't make you sick.
It makes you weak.
That's why you have to change your entire lifestyle, from diet to exercises to sleep patterns and everything else.
When you don't do that and just carry on, you end up like Freddie Mercury.

this, if you keep living as you were before eventually your immune system shits itself and once you get the flu, gg

>through act of the divine, a solution for sodomite madness is delivered by god himself
>man "cures" the divine solution

this sounds like a really bad idea, AIDS was a stern, yet gentle warning that putting your pickle in a corn hole isn't okay with the almighty.... I'd hate to be around when a guy that can snuff out entire galaxies with a snap of his fingers finds out we flipped him the bird

There is no cure for the wrath of God.

Didnt Steve Jobs have aids, in addition to pancreatic cancer?

No, Jobs was just especially stupid as he was a lucky bastard that contracted the rare, but highly survivable, form of pancreatic cancer, then he fucked himself by trying “natural” cures.
Then he dies.

Every faggot they cure will get a different strain in 6 months

that's the one they tied to a fence

thought was a Bong responding turns out it's Strine

He didn't die from AIDS did he?
Checkmate, bigot.

HIV isn't real, just stop taking their medicine, eat real food, get exercise, go outdoors, stop shooting heroine.

God damn it the only thing I liked about faggots was that a lot of them died from aids.