Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: db190303.jpg (900x1249, 399K)

holy shit he is still making this?

holy fucking cringe, batman

And then everybody clapped

I actually have no clue what the fuck this comic is alluding to?

Lately, I've been watching a lot of women in their late 20s who bought into the feminism craze crash and burn. These women were young girls in their prime when that whole "female future" thing was at its height, during Obama's presidency, and nobody EVER thought it could fail.

It's fucking hard, man. It's fucking sad. I mean I am literally watching women, some of whom rejected me romantically due to my right-wing / conservative political views, which I've never hidden or been shy about IRL, fall apart before my eyes.

The shit they are posting on social media is just sad. It's not transparently try-harding.

I saw this one girl, who was convinced I was a "football player rapist type" just because I'm white, blonde, fit and attractive go out with this fucking short, goblin-faced commie who literally scrubs toilets in a restaurant for a living. He's a hipster, and a "male feminist" and all that, and constantly preaching about that on facebook.

He's got the footlong, douchey, pretentious beard that is obviously uncomfortable but that he keeps in order to seem "cool" anyhow.

Anyway, surprise surprise, turned out this commie demon was running around fucking everything that moved behind this girls back for 4 years. 4 years. 4 of her PRIME years. The whole time he was telling her "yeah babe, I'm all for your rights".

This is just one example. There's a ton of them that went similar.

These women have zero ability to distinguish someone speaking the truth from someone who is frankly just a sociopathic narcissistic manipulator. Actually, I'd say they're even DRAWN to that sociopathic narcissistic manipulation.

These women are now basically just nearing 30, ruined by drugs, tattoos, alcohol and a slew of other poor life decisions.

IDK man. Then up comes the new generation, ready to make the same mistakes as their predecessors all over again, I suppose.

Damn he can’t draw worth shit. Those arrogant facial features drawn in a repetitive unimaginative style are almost as irritating as his politics.

Like a lot of these women were really harsh in their rejections of me too because I would post like genuine "white supremacist" stuff up on facebook, lol, and all of this conservative shit about making the right decisions in life. IDK. They came down hard on me. And IDK. Even despite all of that it's still sad watching them come to the realization that they ultimately sided with the wrong group of people in life. The meltdowns are just pathetic. And it's not like I don't have any problems in my life either......it's just that they SO obviously caused ALL of their own problems by being metaphysically gravitated toward people who were lying to them and DELIBERATELY trying to destroy them with all of this crap rhetoric.

not your problem

GARRY TRUDEAU LOOOOOOOOOL

No. I may be a sad weeb existence. but not pathetic. I keep in shape, my byceps still go up instead of curve down, blonde, blue eyes, a caustic conservative science major autist, but I got standards, and get ranked 8 or 10 out of 10 on my looks (because I asked and didn't want to think I'm pretty, but in reality be ugly). My hair isn't cut on one side or bleached like some college fag who struggles to get a date, it's full head bedraggled.

WTF are you saying? LMAO? Huh? I don't even understand what you're trying to get at. Are you saying you're a woman? OK? Or something? I don't even know? Are you a boy or a girl? Or an attack helicopter? You've just gotta be clearer and more articulate here. I just don't know what you're trying to get at.

There are a TON of shitlib boomers that buy newspapers my friend. This dude wasn't funny in the 80s, he's not funny now, but he knows what his audience wants to read.

THIS IS A TOTAL PUNCH IN THE GUT TO EVERYTHING Jow Forums STANDS FOR

REEEEEEEEE

yikes

>every character looks the same
Never change.

good pasta, try to remove the reddit spacing next time

New reaction image. Reminds me of the Space Ghost dumbfounded face.

Attached: 1551753547500~01~01~01-01.jpg (182x210, 21K)

Fuck Doonesbury is still around? And the Calvin and Hobbes dude is retired. Fuck this world

My 65 year old (great?) aunt in San Francisco would love this.
Which is probably who it's aimed at anyway.

Attached: Contempt - Subtle - Moamar Gadhafi - 2.jpg (487x364, 55K)

>I saw this one girl, who was convinced I was a "football player rapist type" just because I'm white, blonde, fit and attractive

Hate to break it to you Sloth, but you’re none of these things because woke women only hate attractive white men on twitter.

Those are quite obviously paragraphs, legbeard

so what i don't shave my legs

Trudeau hasn't drawn it himself in ages. He just writes the script, maybe.

>more cake
>feeding your children the saccharin jew ever

What is wrong with these people?

Attached: 1549998835555.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

>Feeling anything other then ecstacy while watching roasties get toastie.

Never forget that they chose this, and that it was a choice made daily for decades.

Attached: 1551733045253.jpg (425x286, 33K)

Worst pepe

IDK man, I feel bad, genuinely. I mean I'm not gonna lie, there's a part of me that's like "yeah you're finally getting what you deserve" but there's still that other part that is like "holy shit, everything could have been so good and this is just so tragic and needless that things went this way".

holy shit I just realized in the last panel the blue shirt is supposed to be a woman

I still prefer a good woman to an ugly one, I got in some hag's face when I didn't know about some health code rule, and connected with my fellow nerds who like the social outcasts they were didn't know either. She said "I was threatening her," I said I wasn't, and thought what she said made no sense. She got told off about how to approach things like that with uninformed autists and nerds, I got off light after being told it turned out she was right.

I told some girl straight to her face, not to be rude or anything, when I heard her brother wanted to be a tranny:
>Be Gay
>Cut off your junk to date all the straight guys
>Now neither gay men nor straight men are interested in you.
>An hero before 40
>This doesn't even make sense in my mind as a statement in F'ing english

I said I still couldn't understand, even as she was on the verge of tears, and if she didn't change his mind, he would regret it for the rest of his life. Found out about it by spreading that PC incorrect jokes that made common sense by the way. Didn't feel good afterwords as she was a nice girl but didn't take back what I said. She didn't ask (because I think she knew I was right).

And your compensating for something, aren't you? That or your probably new or both, judging by that response "Chad Wannabe-san." You never confronted that woman or probably anyone in your life, have you? Here on Jow Forums, we don't assume you are a weeb. we know their's a 50/50 chance your ACTUALLY a chad, or just a closet weeb venting.

WTF are you a bot or something?

>It's fucking sad.
No it's not, it's fucking hilarious

Attached: 1525848416655.png (833x738, 260K)

The bad thing is that they don't realize that it's only their fault

what if it was some faggy """keto""" cake made out of coconuts and stevia?

You sound like one of those autists who’s a dick to normal people.

By "normal" people, you mean the ones too c*cked to realize that there son is better off just being gay, rather than having a dating pool consisting of .2% of the human population?

BTW... your a leaf in disguise aren't you?

Literally every strip is a smug old beta drinking a beverage and making some senile passive dig on Trump Leave

kek /thread

No, just people who can talk to others without speeding out

Sperging* but speeding would make sense too, “Gotta go fast” and all...

I dont get it

Better sperging than be 50 year old married woman having to deal with a suicidal older brother that can't get a date, and that anyone who he's ever tried having a sexual relationship dumps him as soon as they see his "little" guy.

BTW you have no idea how much of a kick I get from this conversation.

It cant be unseen.

Attached: 393_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 381K)

JEW CONFIRMED! AN IRON CROSS FOR YOU LAD!

Attached: space_ghost__a_tribute_to_freedom_by_drakky_d53m7a0-fullview~01.jpg (347x258, 27K)