Mystery

whose tongue

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (540x415, 2.42M)

Whos tongue
Whostongue
Hostonue
Houston we have a problen

How fucked up is Kate Beckinsale where she'll tongue fuck butthole eyes in public?

He sacrificed many to get her
This is her humiliation ritual

Fucking satanists

This is what an arranged relationship looks like people

ỵ̶͂̍o̷̭̭̓u̸̧̎̈́͜ ̷̯̞͈̒͠ȟ̴͙̰̼a̷̦̠͊̈͜v̶͓̰͋e̶̞͑̈́ ̶̢̮͚͌c̴̰̻̣̋ò̷̼͌̕m̶̧̾̀ḛ̴̜̑ ̶̘̒t̸͙̩͍͌o̶͚̽͗ö̶̡̦́͝ ̷̡́͝c̵̟̒̈́l̸̬̭̓̀o̴͇̞̓s̴͈̗̓e̵̹̦̖̋̔̂ ̸̠̘̓͘͝t̵̛͎̋o̶͙̞͠ ̶̰̈́͆́t̸̯̘̭̽ḣ̵̕͘͜e̶͔͝ ̸̢̩̩̋̽t̷̬͈̉̆̋͜r̶̘͐u̸͖͐̓̉ṯ̶̾ͅḣ̵́̽,̷̃́ ̵͓̻͔͐͝͠ĩ̶̞͑t̸̛̝̘͠͝ ̸̧̩̖͌͝î̸̢͚͌͝s̵̖̫̮͛̈́̿ ̶̧̺̠̈t̷̛̺̦̮̐̚o̸̹̫̕ò̵̠͌ ̶̫̤̈́l̴͔̙̊à̵̱͌t̸̝͎̞́̚è̵̮ ̵̩̺̹͑ẗ̵̢́̀ó̴̮̬̈́͜͠ ̷̘͚͗t̴͉̽͝ͅu̸͓̓̏̏r̶̥͎̘̋͝n̵̺͂͒ ̸̳͎̐̈́b̶̭̥̏͛͛a̷̡̔̑̂c̸͚͌͛k̶͎͕̺̎͘,̴̟̇͌ ̸̣͙̰̾̈́t̵̹̿ͅh̵̓̃͜ȩ̷̌̑y̶̨̨̤̽̀͆ ̸̬͇̽͜ẫ̸̖̮̈r̶̖̗̄̀̚e̸̘͒ ̴̻̣̄c̸̢͋̕ò̵̦̆͑m̵̺̖̌̊i̷̡̙͉̊ǹ̶̮̝̃͠g̵̘̐̒͑ ̵̬̞̕f̶̬͕̻̌̋̔o̸̯͋̿̕ṙ̵͇̏͜ ̴̣͈̮̂ỳ̴̯̗͠ò̶̖̣̒u̷̬͠

Attached: CXs8SqmWcAAxxAy.jpg (291x174, 8K)

wow, she is dead to me now

>kate, were gonna give you a new amazon series
>but there’s a price

LMAO

>For all you dumb bitches that thought you got somewhere with #metoo
>did you take us for dumb Goyim?
Rules for thee but not for me.
This is a clear shot across the bow

Whats wrong with this guy? Why does he look so feminine

Attached: 1254DAE9-DCD9-4915-81C9-26D57C1C425A.jpg (828x956, 735K)

It's both. Can't believe Kate Beckinsale would hook up with that though. Given how absolutely beta he was over Ariana Grande, thanking her for sleeping with him. I mean what the actual fuck.

SAGE

He must have a gigantic brown cock

Hes such a douche

That's a tranny jew boy

Isn't Pete some rich jew's kid? That's the only reason he even is where he is in the first place. And he got abused the whole way up I'm sure. He probably just tells daddy what fucktoy he wants, then feigns heartbreak after they publicly "break up with him."

This faggot is the real life Billy Madison without the redemption arc.

WHo is he

Attached: 16yoRidestheBull.webm (854x480, 2M)

Beckinsale has ruined her name for good. She'll be looked at as an over the hill whore from now on.

His dad fell out of building 18 years ago.

Attached: Ceaser Reigns.jpg (3000x1999, 768K)

So he inherited a shitload of money and has no one guiding him on how to spend it. Aren't jews born with an innate sense of money hording? How did this guy fuck up so badly?

He’s where he is because his dad died in 9/11 and his entire comedy routine was based on that fact. It was actually pretty funny at first then it was just beating a dead horse

Attached: 4960F360-8C54-4CD8-A33A-3DC9B08C7095.jpg (500x509, 30K)

kate beckinsale

I fell in love with Kate Beckinsale in 2007 after seeing the movie Click by Adam Sandler.

fuuuuuuuuug!

Attached: 1481042179520.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

>Beckinsale was born in Chiswick[1] or Hounslow,[2] London, England (sources differ). She is the only child of actors Richard Beckinsale and Judy Loe.[4] She has an older paternal half-sister, actress Samantha Beckinsale, but they have not had regular contact.[4] Her father was of one quarter Burmese descent.
let the kike have her

good lord, also look at the jealous nigger bitches lmao

All women in hollywood are prostitutes for the jew. You dont do as they say your life will be ruined.

that movie was just awful
>marketing team advertises a fun light hearted comedy for the family
>really just a cheap tear jerking drama

Attached: 500_F_206566075_JWTMsmGirgHBRk3BOf10g9FQO8gV6oqF.jpg (500x350, 83K)

it was a sad movie, but Bed Bath & Beyond became the best store in the world.

I think I threw up a little in my mouth

Attached: gak.jpg (676x674, 33K)

what a whore, women have no shame