GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY?

Hey anons /X/ fags couldn't give me much info on this video. Caught some UFOs on camera and cant figure out what im seeing. This occurred In Fresno,CA 03/02/2019 @ 4:30pm are we aware of any military operations taking place near here?

youtube.com/watch?v=f3A0jSyRzjk&t=52s

Attached: 1550949865511.jpg (1005x1196, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3A0jSyRzjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if link won't work, just search, Fresno UFOs ORIGINAL 03/02/2019 on YouTube.

They've been flying a new stealth drone along with a not as new stealth drone all over SoCal lately..
X-47B is the bigger/older one
X-47A is the smaller/newer one

Attached: x47A.jpg (504x360, 23K)

more X-47A

Attached: X47A_20010508_02_carousel.jpg (1365x700, 193K)

I couldn't identify a shape they just looked like orbs of light in broad daylight.

Pegasus
The CIA Brony memes are real.

Attached: X-47A_rollout_front_low.jpg (1990x1225, 1.22M)

Attached: j+ucas+linecomp21245259578.gif (640x581, 78K)

is this the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=f3A0jSyRzjk

yes

yea the embed doesn't work for me and I can't really see what is going on in the video, maybe I'm blind/stupid

Attached: 624db1ebaa8c01d8d5524d413009235989278021e2f31ac89c4ae9e3d9e96547.jpg (380x349, 109K)

look for little orbs of light moving just above the tree and house. they appear and fly then disappear.

Op lemme preface this by saying I am by no means a schizo, nor am I lying to you or anyone else amidst my long list of satirical posts

I witnessed an orb go across the sky in 2017, it almost appeared to be a flaming orb, moving across the sky at a bit faster pace than an airplane. When recording it my stomach was so uneasy, because I had no fucking clue what I was looking at

Iunno, maybe you felt the same when you saw it - it’s hard to identify anything on cameras vs real life though.

Just looks like birds thanks to the shitty video. Thanks for shooting vertical, you dumb nigger.

yeah same feeling. i saw something similar once but always thought it was a shooting star. this time i cant explain.

thanks kike. i figured it might be birds but they were really high. they were also disappearing and reappearing so the only way thats possible is if they were going in and out of clouds. do birds do that? if they were birds they would have to be white birds. but to me they looked like lights in real life.

>see pic
30-year old boofer

Bluelight user here, been abducted by the orbs when I was a child. Ships came back 20 years later, the blue light is a propulsion system. Seen a 300 yard ship use whatever the blue stuff is to take off at the speed of sound and jump through what I can only describe as a stargate.

Same orbs, I have a close up picture I managed to obtain of them as well.

I can give a little more info but shills will come out hardcore. This is why I usually lurk but the AMA's are always fun.

Here's a pic btw.

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

was that a night photo? these came out during day. looked like hundreds. what was the abduction experience like?

Are you sure it wasn't ball lightning at all?

Lucky for you I found an old run down saved so I wouldn't have to retype this.

Not gonna answer any more questions, believe it or don't. I don't care at this point, I'm not basing this on shit I have read or heard but shit I've seen and know.

the order of solomons temple aka Knights Templar
>Rome
>been fighting with Jews thousands of years
>the nazi UFO connections are all real
>the Saturn stuff is real
>western nations kept fighting each other
>hippies/race traitors won't support war over the holy land
>flood western countries with people who hate them
>accelerationism
>now everyone unites under the banner of a modern Holy Roman Empire

Normies are too dumb to figure this out, and they already know who is loyal to Nat Soc ideologies based on internet history.

If they want you then they will find you. Look for blue orbs/ufo's powered by some wierd blue light

If your family has ever been a knight Templar/knight of malta then they are already looking at you

an user tried to tell me about that but from the videos i see, ball lightning moves far more rapidly or in one place. these moved across sky faster than an airplane but not as fast as ball lightning and they would disappear and more would re appear.

Blue orb popped up inside of the vehicle i was in, got bright until everything went white, no memory between then and when we were back where it happened at.

Walked inside the house and everyone was freaking out about a "fighter jet" shaking the entire house; never made a noise outside that we could here.

Years later same blue light came----> huge ship, when it left the light lit up on the front of the ship and it went in that direction like it was being pulled by the light, then a mile fucking high blue circle portal thing opens up and the ship goes in and then it closed.

Both times were at night, and when the portal open it turned an entire county from pitch black midnight to what seemed like daylight, every blade of grass was as clear as the eye could see.

True story, no larp, the Nazis are still out there bro's.

I'm out, Godspeed in your quest. I know you aren't crazy user. There's more anons than myself who has seen them as well.

Seems to be related to th lost tribes.

Attached: lPxnwri.jpg (1295x852, 211K)