Did black people invent Punk Music?

Did black people invent Punk Music?

youtube.com/watch?v=WgIWDZ1xxdM

Seems like they did.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 7.01.18 PM.png (1304x873, 913K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOOSmyxNE3s
vimeo.com/82304757
youtube.com/watch?v=vnw6OQYrP0k
youtube.com/watch?v=ExLqMBLyWd8
youtube.com/watch?v=4lVK3_LoDEM
youtu.be/tsdTKQb6o6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=v_nNtab9vD0
youtube.com/watch?v=3sMALbhJU6M
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
youtube.com/watch?v=gw987nx-Tq4
youtu.be/XCYMFB7UPeY
youtube.com/watch?v=6O3mZ00xxoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt5qiq5Q-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gavin McInnes rebuttal

youtube.com/watch?v=nOOSmyxNE3s

I don't know about you guys but no videos are working on here

>muh "Blacks invented everything"
Reminder that niggers steal everything.
vimeo.com/82304757

Attached: don't let them grind you down.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Well, Punk Music IS just Rock n Roll, which was a black music originally.

The Bad Brains easily HC punk GOAT

Attached: hr-bad-brains.jpg (215x292, 12K)

No. Rock n Roll was white people playing blues at a faster pace. Blues was just country music dumbed down by river niggers.

You’re not wrong about the Bad Brains, but if you apply that logic to everything, the complexity of your world views begins to narrow.

Name ten punk bands before 1980. How many of them were black? Zero that I listened to.

>HC punk GOAT
The Bad Brains music was fine but the vocals fucking sucked, just like the Dead Kennedys.
They also literally admitted they just wanted to play Sex Pistols songs but faster.
Wow so unique.

Attached: tf.png (900x1000, 955K)

Why do black people try to steal history as well as material objects ?

Gavin is ten times more insufferable than the fat mudslime he's responding to in the video. Upper middle class Canadian trad-hipster (lol) lecturing about what is and isn't punk. Fuck off.

Attached: 1551234367563.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Rock 'n' Roll is an Oreo cookie genre - black blues mixed with white hill billy music.

Elves loved the blues, Chuck Berry loved country.

no they didn't invent it
but they did make some really great music

Death is a pretty good band, and I like their music, but it's important to understand that they were also part of a larger Detroit scene, which included MC5 and the Stooges. The documentary is presented as if they were the originators of these ideas, when they were just one of a lot of bands in that area participating in them.

I'm not even a punk dude, but I knew beforehand every single band they were gonna list. It's... a pretty small list.

I know about punk and Gav is respected. Punk is Protest
youtube.com/watch?v=vnw6OQYrP0k

DOA are like 6'5 huge Canadians.

punks for fags who castrate their sons

friends with Jello
he's not a lefty anymore

It isn't AIDS, mud huts, or necklacing, so I'm going with no.

DOA may have been the best in the world at one point. Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Dead Kennedys: All those guys loves DOA. I know a lot of people who've seen them back in the 80's and apparently they were the best. Vancouver Canada had the best new wave / punk scene 79/80. Gavin sounds like a homo and makes me wanna puke when he talks about his life as a "punk"

Attached: darby.jpg (466x700, 49K)

Just remember Canada was there with the British first wave

fuck Black Flag was shite

blacks invented everything m8

Attached: yakub.jpg (697x367, 68K)

Come on, the vocals on the bad brains did really stand out (and Jello's as well for that matter). Like them or not but they were quite unique.

No. Blacks invented nothing, they have only stolen.

black people invented everything then the white devils stole it

Because thats who and what they are.

Who's country is banned in
youtube.com/watch?v=ExLqMBLyWd8

>YALL BE DEMONZ N SHIIEET
>PAY ME

Attached: 84058728.png (1024x776, 467K)

that sounded like English isn't my native tongue
yikes

Considering punk didn't do fuck all for the world, sure black people you can have it

Even the band members of Death say they were just making music similar to what they were listening to... such as Alice Cooper. So in the end it’s just typical lib circular logic.

Tell the white South African farmers being invited to Zimbabwe so natives don't have to eat rats.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lVK3_LoDEM

she's right, the first punk band was the Black Monks.

Unironically it actually MIGHT have been invented by us peruvians

youtu.be/tsdTKQb6o6Q

Attached: IMG_20190305_000706.jpg (720x858, 223K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v_nNtab9vD0

Attached: 1497398138027.jpg (1090x1087, 155K)

Inironical, stuff like the Rude Boys ska culture, and Braxton (black) riots were huge influences in the UK punk scene. Clash loved reggae. Lots of blacks at seminal punks shows, sex pistols, damned, etc. In US X-ray spex and From Hell sparked the NY punk scene. Bad Brains wrote tthe book on Hardcore. No one disputes that. So, directly responsible for some punk, undoubtably an influence. So,yeah, it’s a legit argument. Frankly when white folk were busy with hair metal and Bon Jovi, black were throwing down gansta rap. The punkest music these days is still, probably, black rap: 69, X etc.

Also remember skinhead =/= punk.

Attached: FE7B0E75-3E87-414F-B9AB-5862124163C4.jpg (288x175, 11K)

punk sucks ass so this wouldn't surprise me

likely

Joey Shithead is a beast.

He's massive

>unironically citing Vice

xray spex are english you dumb cunt. black rap is fucking garbage and NOT punk

oi let him be

Your punk scene became INXS Dogs in Space

Reminder that nothing ever came out of Africa sounding remotely like rock n' roll, r&b, soul, blues, jazz, country or punk. "Black music" is simply the black mans take on white, European/American folk music forms.

Attached: elv.jpg (992x558, 81K)

>Dogs in Space
Was a good show

The documentary is a good watch, but i guess ten minute span of attention is too much to ask from a burger, i didnt get a propaganda vibe from that video.
Just contributing to the debate.

I saved it lad. Ty sir

Have a good day sir, i sincerely hope your country uncucks itself in the near future, best of lucks

no they made johnny mathis who was ashamed of his homosexuality

Attached: math.jpg (1010x1450, 324K)

I am so fucking sick of niggers and their bullshit.

Black people are natural entertainers because they have a false sense of value. The fact is, a white man invented the electric guitar, and white men invented rock n' roll. A black man popularized it using his ego to shove rock n' roll into the faces of the public.

>i sincerely hope your country uncucks itself in the near future, best of lucks
I shan't imagine it will happen without civil war.
We shall see Peru. We shall see

This.

What??? Entertainment was simply that and nothing more? Woah.
Kys fag

No, they didn’t invent rock n roll either.

>Poly Styrene
Never once was a race baiter or communist, whereas artists today are just milking their skin color and gender as much as possible.

Hardcore Hip-Hop is punk. Good examples being Death Grips, Ice Cube, JPEGMAFIA, etc

Stay mad boomer

youtube.com/watch?v=3sMALbhJU6M

Attached: 1551022424669.jpg (1484x1757, 1.4M)

There were 1960s punk-ish style bands galore in every country.
You'll never be able to pin point the one band who 'invented' some style of music, all you can find is the one band or composer that made it popular, and thus spawned a million copycats making them officially the first, like when Blondie technically invented hip hop when she released the very first music video with her rapping on it. You could even credit Paul McCartny with inventing metal with Helter Skelter. Probably a hundred unknown bands at the time did the same thing as him but he was the one who made it globally famous.

lol sandnigger media trying to tell me that blacks created punk. aj+ needs to fuck off and go back to qatar.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is

Attached: 1546698055289.jpg (1255x1880, 307K)

punk is shit, so yes they did

youtube.com/watch?v=gw987nx-Tq4

Attached: 1550685614037.jpg (720x934, 170K)

White people in nyc and detroit invented punk, although british garage rock had a lot of influence. Blacks have some claim to ska but thats as far as it goes.

youtu.be/XCYMFB7UPeY

>lel blacks invented everything meme
its probably just some smol brain take about how punk ultimately is a child of jazz and blues. Which is, if you want to be really autistic and literal, true, but makes no sense when you are looking at reality as it is. You could just go back further and say jazz and blues roots is from rural white country musicians. And then just keep going back until you are at grog banging rocks on the cave walls. Just more tactical nihilism, and extreme reductionism. It also doesn't have that black people utterly dominate pop culture. For being 14% of the population in America, they probably represent more like 60-70% of pop culture, and sports.

Ultimately what fits into what genre is arbitrary.
Chuck Berry came up with the archetypal format for popular rock and roll music. Obviously he was a black dude.
But punk is rooted in 1960s and 1970s rock and roll. Which was mostly white guys. There were always black guys involved in rock music in some form or another, but they weren't really involved in the "garage rock" type of music that punk music grew out of. But all rock music is largely rooted in what black guys were doing in the 1950s, as well as white guys in country music.

broken clocks

youtube.com/watch?v=6O3mZ00xxoI

Attached: 1547265806692.jpg (1520x2047, 395K)

not an argument.

>did niggers invent
no

>vimeo.com/82304757
Absolutely hilarious! Before seeing this video, this is the ONE type of singing that I would have sworn came directly from blacks in Africa. NOPE!! It's Scottish Gaelic! Thanks for yet another genre to add to my list of music that blacks did NOT invent.

Attached: EF3M5C.jpg (866x1390, 157K)

Scots and Gaeilge mentioned
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt5qiq5Q-14

Attached: 1550997271813.png (1267x785, 99K)