Sean Hannity: Trump keeps his promises HE WILL BUILD THE WALL

So true Mr Hannity.. I was 21 years old when president Ronald Reagan left office, January 1989. My friends and I were watching with sad hearts his TV farewell speech at a bar near our college and feeling as if a loving, caring grandfather was leaving us. For many years I thought nobody will ever be remote close to president Ronald Reagan until president Donald Trump came along. God Bless and Protect president Donald Trump and VP Mike Pence ! TRUMP-PENCE 2020 !

All right. We know this is a president that keeps his promises. And he goes at the speed of Trump. And if you watch every speech, if you actually listen to Donald Trump's words, you know, especially you people in the hate-Trump media, he telegraphs. He's saying exactly what he's planning to do. You're too stupid to listen.

foxnews.com/opinion/sean-hannity-trump-keeps-his-promises-i-predict-hell-find-a-way-to-get-the-money-to-build-the-wall

Attached: sean hannity.jpg (955x765, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/trump-explains-decision-to-exit-negotiation-with-kim-in-hannity-exclusive-i-wanted-everything
youtube.com/watch?v=IGnBU1NEks8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you having a stroke you fucking boomer? shut the fuck up

We need an age cap on this board. Go to bed grandpa, you stupid shit

Attached: 5694A824-7246-4B4E-BF14-61CACB5BDFD8.jpg (1301x9096, 2.54M)

sean hannity? with his head all the way up donald trump's ass? you don't say

>TRUST THE PLAN
>WHERE WE GO ONE WE ALL SUCK NIGGER COCK
>MIGA
>GREATEST ALLY
>MORE TAXES FOR ISRAEL AND THE RICH
>IMPORT MORE NIGGERS TO FILL JOBS
>MORE TAX DOLLARS FOR NIGGER COLLEGE FUNDS
>NO WHITE NATIONALISM
>#BASED

Attached: d2d7826f3e3e7ccbdec457259904370d3908f654bf12619ceb48e06b68b0bf1d.jpg (501x697, 104K)

tick tock, bro

Go to bed grandpa.

This ass tonguer at it again.

there is no wall, he lied!
he doesn't even like white people, he never defends them

good post! even the fake news media doesn't stop the truth getting out at the end of the day..

Sean Hannity is one of the finest men in journalism today. You may not agree with all of what he says...(neither do I! That isn't the POINT) but you cannot deny that he is a giant of a man... at this point Sean Hannity is an icon of a generation in his own right and a patriot... there is nothing like turning the TV set and seeing Hannity set the world to rights when the rest of the so called " news " can't stop crying about PRESIDENT TRUMP...

LOL A Wall, add that lie to his other 9000 lies he spewed in 2 years.

He did a nice con job though.

Hannity word bingo used to be my favorite drinking game
>destroy Trump media
>Hillary bought and paid for dossier
>acidwash bleachbit
It got a bit repetitive, so I drink a bit earlier with Tucker
>RACIST!!!
>RUSSIA!!!
true story. I should get out a bit more

>finest men in journalism

He is an opinion host, he is not a journalist, never went to school for nor ever did an investigating story. Pure opinion show that grandpas love watching.

even if trump is not lying there's not enough time to get the wall started before the election. it's over.

ANOTHER STORY you won't see outside in the crooked - 'media'

foxnews.com/entertainment/trump-explains-decision-to-exit-negotiation-with-kim-in-hannity-exclusive-i-wanted-everything
there is a good reason President Trump goes to Hannity first when he wants the news out loud n clear.... He could go wherever he wants.. but he chooses HANNITY.
... Like it or not, President Trump is fighting for US. That's something we have not seen since Ronald Reagan first took office....

>never went to school for nor ever did an investigating story.
Some times you don't need to. There are things you can't learn from a book..

Hannity sucks his dick, that's why he keeps going to his show.

You are right, for example Alex Jones. Turned out great. State opinions as facts.

Ronald Reagan was Red Ronnie in Disguise - Gary Richard Arnold

youtube.com/watch?v=IGnBU1NEks8

California use to be a strong republican state, until, red ronnie signed the amnesty bill.

California has been democrat ever since.

Hannity has more knowledge of what's going on than many realize. That is why he is saying this now

bump

Oh because he is a Trump confidant, you don't say. He is just a trumpeteer of his daily lies.

>Trump: I will build the wall... if you reelect me in 2020.

Attached: 8982936478234.jpg (4186x1189, 820K)