Jewish ‘Comedian’ in South Africa Mocks White Farmers Brutally Murdered by Blacks

Jewish ‘Comedian’ in South Africa Mocks White Farmers Brutally Murdered by Blacks

archive.is/8G72D

rightoftheright.com/jewish-comedian-in-south-africa-mocks-white-farmers-brutally-murdered-by-blacks/?fbclid=IwAR1EckIlS7JS4FgZ4PRaFvx-bp80vreCYXkAqvhjRGKTQuny17pd_tYlJFs

Attached: b71430162bf6549f9a523b2ca4423648a463cfa682f59b43a93319c3162a263e.png (557x418, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C8AEwiDRYf8?t=63
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they could they would kill us without a second thought

It's called freedom of speech. If you don't like it, don't listen to him. People make jokes about school shootings and 9/11.

Try to make public jokes of holocaust and you would be deplataformed , socially ostraciced and jailed for a couple of years

Jews did 9/11 and also like 90% of school shootings so you’re not making a strong argument fucking cuck.

And this is happening NOW it can be evaded but its clear thst they enjoy every one of the little white children being murdered and their mother being raped to death

>Jow Forums should be exactly like the rest of society
You must be new here.

That's irrelevant.

And its incredible that they involucre all europeans in their saditic holocaust revenge even the ones that saved their ugly ass in the ww2
Sincerely fuck the kike scum

B

hand him over to the ANC
bring a tire

Here is the guy

Attached: 12274410_925738520835133_1652470330430203181_n.jpg (668x459, 69K)

Go back to europe and shut up already, this is not your land

Some Jews are fine but far more than you would think have a deep seated ethnic animosity toward whites. The Jews in charge of starving out the Kulaks performed their task with gusto. People underestimate just how wicked they are and how willingly they will resort to violence. Guys like Tim Wise are just the tip of the iceberg.

Stop larping kike

How come shitskins like this aids monkey only want the land after it's been civilized by whitey?

Attached: 1551247525397.jpg (1158x1600, 373K)

Yeaa i have meet some cool yews too but a lot of them hate us to death

Why we would wanted otherwise? Go back to europe and shut up already

Where do you get the idea that South Africa has free speech?

It's not your land either, nigger.

It is , much more than usa belong to crackers at least

Its the same again and again and again ....

leaf is right
it's worrying how you keep seeing people defend dankula and at the same time try to fuck this guy over
>but if I do it people are gonna be angry at me
try moving out of britain

you wouldnt be saying that if you found it first. you're angry that your ancestors couldn't..

even.. build... a... boat.

Fukin wypipo, Dey dun own nuffin

yeah. this nigger gets it. BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!

Is he ok?

I have a vision of him being beaten by a pack of enraged negros, his laments of "I was on your side" and "I'm not really white, I'm Jewish" falling on deaf ears as they fasten the tire around his neck, pour the gasoline and light the match.

Attached: mandela.AP.jpg (1900x2844, 807K)

No is not, he is making crude remarks over a situation where the victims families are still alive and hundred more are being killed every year, deshumanizing them and letting that killing orgy continue when it can be stopped now is not comparable to a guy teaching his dog to raise a hand hitler style

I support guys like this, spread this far and wide, it does the rights job for them. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Imagine how much zyklon-b that nose can inhale.

Information and the truth are the best weapons against the left.

did you even listen to that song ? there are no remarks against white farmers being killed, and even if it were the case I'd say he could keep doing it to its heart's content
starting with this
>muh feelings
gibberish makes you on par with fucking leftists and their stupid censorship of everything they deem offensive
it's also from 2015 by the way

>It's called freedom of speech

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05 Penny Sparrow back in court on criminal charges for racist comments.png (649x499, 200K)

White people don't have freedom of speech here. The old lady in pic related only said blacks on the beach were "acting like monkeys". That was it, her fucking life has been destroyed. But apparently Jewish people can't taunt white people about genital mutilation and that's okay. Fuck all leafs.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05 Penny Sparrow will probably die in hiding‚ says daughter.png (727x901, 543K)

Does south Africa actually have freedom of speech?

2015 was the height of the farm murders. Double 2018.
Keep up.
And he is definitely referring to Farm murders because he says, "Steve Hofmeyer doesn't lie" in the song.
Steve Hofmeyer works ONLY politically on Farm Murders.
youtu.be/C8AEwiDRYf8?t=63

Well they have to worry about real evil like saying kafir.
Not boiling young children in boiling oil or ironing old ladies to death.

You won't believe what these guys go away with.
(goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

Attached: 5abe2fd6ab92f.jpg (2874x2379, 1.97M)

No country in the world has free speech.
You have proven yourself retarded for your own question.

SA tabloids look just like British ones lol, just as cancerous

Kek imagine letting your poor auntie/mum go to jail for 2 years for saying 'Kafir'.
If that were me mum I woulda slaughtered a whole village of niggers in her honor.

They're more cancerous. Pic related is from the same newspaper

Attached: 0.jpg (306x716, 93K)

She'll probably be killed in jail, like that guy in England that got sent to jail for leaving a ham sandwich on the steps of a mosque.