Be me

>be me
>be 24
>be virgin
>cute girl at work gets her coworker to ask me if i'm single
>later i find out she lives on the east side in the ghetto and that she parties often
>remain virgin due to cynicism and hatred of degenerate lifestyle

How am I ever supposed to find a cute, politically right, introverted girl who would rather stay in on a Friday night? Is this a pipe dream?

Attached: assmr.jpg (272x514, 29K)

she was probably trying to lure you into the ghetto to get robbed by her nigger boyfriend.

6 more years till your a wizard! You can do it OP!

it is a pipe dream, the girls you are looking for are at home, you will never find them

honestly plausible, lookup hotel robberies where the girls 'boyfriend' breaks into the room

Looking in wrong places OP.
Go look where wholesome right wing virgins are.

Attached: 1551561488514.jpg (398x517, 34K)

>be saged

OP

somebody who wasted the past 5 years with hilarious ideas of "waiting for the right girl"

dont do that. do not waste your 20s.

She actually does have a boyfriend I found out. But then what's the point of luring me? I don't look particularly wealthy.

start by working at places where they don't hire people from the ghetto

>Join a church.
>Join a Conservative group.

"It is only a step from boredom to disillusionment, which leads naturally to self-pity, which in turn ends in chaos. "

THIS.

100%.

>>>/reddit/

Not a pipe dream, just very unlikely nowadays. I had one about a decade ago, we would sit at home and drink and play WoW together, but got really stale really quick. Also developed lots of health problems and aged like fucking yogurt after I left.
Nah they love taking cherries, it's like a whore trophy.

The "perfect girl of your dreams" is nothing more than your pipedream. We are all humans with our negatives and positives, we are special in our own ways. Learning how to coexist with both will allow you to coexist with others. If you expect to find a perfect girl with everything YOU want then you will die searching for something that won't exist.

you don't have to be. they will put a gun to your head and make you drive to an atm and empty your bank account. all they want is enough to buy their nigger drugs.

You stupid ass. You want a girl just like you without it being forced on her. Except a woman is always a whore unless she's kept in check by a man. If you didn't know already, it sounds to me like you want a man. Haha faggot haha

Probably this. But even if she was actually attracted to OP, she would have laughed at him when he demonstrated a complete lack of lovemaking skills. Women can smell inexperience in men and will cruelly mock them for the rest of their lives. Decades later OP would be known to everyone in town and the guy who blew his load in 5 seconds. Everyone would laugh at him behind his back and he'd be the first to be fired from any job he managed to hold. Meanwhile, no other woman would ever take him seriously once she heard the stories that slut from his workplace told about his unimpressive penis and inability to hold back his load for more than 5 seconds. He would become known to everyone as The Five Second Kid".

Fuck you retard.

>too retarded to join christian or conservative
>hate degenerates so no tinder or dating shit
>video games and anime are usually filled with leftist degenerates
>mfw i'll either go full chad and become what i hate or go full introvert virgin loser forever and kill myself

Attached: unknown-60.png (652x535, 512K)

Maybe she's being nice because she doesn't want you to shoot up the place

I'm literally the best looking guy in the place. Only the manager is a close second.

I would say "Fuck you, pull the trigger, nigger. I have nothing to live for and I don't care if I die. In fact, if you DON'T pull that trigger, I'm going rip your eyes out of your sockets and eat them, so you'd better fucking do it, you smelly stupid nigger. Do it. I SAID DO IT YOU STUPID FUCKING SPADE!"

That's what I would have said.

I'm not the one ready to kill myself over fairy tale women. You should have dicked that bitch when you had the chance, then let the contempt roll over you like it would have anyway.

Take your gun, blow him away in an obvious case of self defense; congrats, you've done more to save America from lawlessness than any current Congressman.

I'm trying to find a girldfriend who is also white, but where I live the white population is only 10%, so the only place I got to meet new white people is at the mall, but I rarely go there and it's expensive, I'm trying to find an internship so I can get money to start looking for a girlfriend on a regular basis.

True. This 100%. Find jesus

They're trying to set you up with someone who doesn't work with you. You may as well just show up and see what's there, you can always leave after a while and no harm will be done.

I'm not looking for a fairy tale.

>right wing
>introverted

That's not a very long list. They have to be out there, we're just not looking in the right place.

Damn that’s weirdly specific learn from experience?
Sure ya woulda champ

You did the right thing. I'm 61 and I'm still a virgin. We're going to get there bro.

Attached: 1549226855969.jpg (409x409, 61K)

A womens poltics don't matter that much. They are all beta lefties or don't really care. Main focus should be finding a girl that isn't a degenerate, you can slowly (key word being slowly) redpill from there.

t. small town hick

Asia. You don't even have to teach English, just get a three month visa to any SE Asian country. Don't expect to be a god, but even if ten percent of the girls are interested in you that's a huge improvement.

Jesus christ you're cringy.

It doesn't matter whether you're a chad or an incel, rich and famous or poor and obscure. We all end up in the grave within a few decades and we return to the eternal nothingness whence we came. This life is a stupid dream, a pointless boring game that always ends the same way. There is no "wasting" you life because it's all a stupid wate anyway. Fuck a hot chick or spend your life in a cave eating weeds, it doesn't fucking matter, none of it's real, or means anything. Whatever.

I'm not going to call you a coward for refusing to go to a nigger neighborhood. It's natural to fear for your life around feral street niggers. However, since you're a virgin I highly recommend following through with it. It took me a while to lose my virginity so I know the feeling. You only live once, and to be entirely honest all living things are hardwired to reproduce. If having sex with a beautiful female to lose your virginity means surrounding yourself with rabid niggers for a few hours, it's worth it in my opinion. Just be sure to physically dominate her and impregnate her before leaving. That way if you get mugged and killed by a pack of savage niggers on the way home, you fulfilled your evolutionary purpose on this earth by passing on your seed.

t. Doctor of Philosophy

I actually, unironically want to be your friend. This is what I think all the time.

You're a pathetic beta

You don't find them, you create them. Learn how to speak you faggot. You're even still young enough to find a mold that hasn't been defiled.

Forget this bitch, find a woman who honors you

Not a champ. Just someone who knows that none of this shit matters and who gives shit anymore? Fuck it, tell that nigger to fuck off and maybe he'll do you a favor and end this meaningless shit show a little earlier for you, like it fucking matters.

And then everyone clapped

source of image?

>tfw feeling the magicians power accumulating through me the closer I get to 30 years young
The question is, what should I do with this power when I rank as a Wizard?

Attached: Morte.jpg (200x332, 17K)

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Good girls are shy and don't go out doing degenerate shit. You have to meet them through other people, or get lucky with a hobby. When you do meet them, you have to take the initiative and make the first move. Be a man.

So? You think it would matter if I wasn't cringy? Cringy or not cringy, we'll all end up in the grave and be the same as everyone else who ever lived before or ever will live in the future. It's a stupid farce. Yeah, go through life trying not to make people cringe. I'm sure you'll be rewarded for it when you're rotting in the grave a few decades from now. Clown.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I don't think you're cringy at all. I think you're a paragon. It's hard not to be ironic on this forum, but I'm not.

Being my friend wouldn't make any difference to your life or mine. Sure, we could pretend that it meant we weren't born alone and won't die alone, but we'd only be kidding ourselves. I'll be dead and rotting in the grave in a few decades and so will you and our "friendship" will have been as pointless and meaningless as anything else that happens in this tedious stage play called "life".

Who the fuck are you preaching to? This has nothing to do with "being a man".

>WAAAAAAAAAAH she took dick in her like most people
Fuck off beta, you'd be in the line if she was offering a quickly like everyone else.

Attached: sluts.jpg (1218x1244, 303K)

continue

Attached: 02b5aa123af24f29e08bec6bc612f3c3.jpg (236x454, 26K)

Shit like this wouldnt happen if you vote for yang in 2020!

(((philosophy)))

roast

In space? The idea is rad, but I'm not reckoning there are plenty out there.

Because some women are obnoxious cunts. She may have little to no interest in you but just wants to monkey branch just cuz

Because a lot of faggots here complain about girls not approaching them, because they are giant pussies. Traditional girls want a dominant man to pursue them; they don't want to feel like they have to fill in for the man because he's being a bitch. I don't know what issues you have, so I was just trying to cover all the bases. It's doubly true for introverted girls as well, since they may not show overt signs of interest right away due to their shyness.

Find a girl in the Philippines...only downside is there Asian, but everything else is a plus.

I agree, but you are clearly not forsaking things which make you momentarily forget about death and meaninglessness, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here. If you really only believed in that, you wouldn't waste your time. There are things you can do that are positive while you're here on this planet, if only to forget.

Based and racist pilled

Your standards are low, because you are of low quality.

Prove it my man.

Again, you're saying completely irrelevant stuff. This thread has nothing to do with being a shy pussy. I'm not a shy pussy and nowhere in my post is that implied.

There's nothing to continue. Either he'd to me a favor and pull the trigger or he'd prove that he's a gutless faggot in which case I'd try to grab the gun to force him to do what he should have done. And if somehow got the gun from him. I'd beat him and the girl with the butt end of it and leave them alive just because they deserve to suffer a few more decades of pointless bullshit before they join me and the rest of this stupid world in the grave. It'll just all go on and on until the heat death of the universe or whatever "scientific" fairly tale ending is in store for this stupid fucking universe. Fucking bullshit and goddamn waste of my time. Fuck it.

COPE
O
P
E

That blondie in the front right is totes hott.
I hope she would make that face when I fuck her butthole.

>thot lyfe

Quit your bitching. It's pathetic.

I literally found the love of my life there. Speaks perfect English. Very caring and wife-like. Very Christian and has good Chrostian values. Great body with wide child bearing hips. Wants to have big family. Was a virgin until we finally met, but we made love literally the second we got into my AirBnB. Just waiting on our Fiancee visa.

Literally better than any American girl I have dated.

its this easy ->

Attached: 1550996425431.jpg (750x601, 195K)

Get a load of this faggot ass buzzkill

Go KYS over on reddit homo

You asked about shy girls; I was trying to give you some advice. I don't know anything about you, so I was assuming you were like most faggots here and figured you'd take whatever you can from it if you're not. Maybe if you didn't sperg out when people try to help you then you'd have better success. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1537994626281.jpg (827x835, 126K)

I'm not even racist. We're all worthless assholes, but I figure it would provoke him into either pulling the trigger or if he didn't it would show everyone what fucking coward he is and I could make a grab for the gun to see if THAT would provoke him. Nobody ever follows through on their promises. Oh you're gonna kill me are you? Then fucking DO IT faggot, Stupid nigger faggot. DO IT!

You started it, asswipe. Now fuck off.

>I will project really hard

>no one will notice

Bang a slut first...just for the exp. and self confidence it will give you...live a little...then return to the right way of life...to get exp don’t get caught up in the degeneracy

Attached: 157B36B5-DDAA-488C-A20D-C65732C92864.jpg (564x797, 57K)

>You started it
Are you a literal child? Stop getting offended so easily.

Did your dad who works at Nintendo tell you to say that champ?

>meeting an anything-type introvert
>two introverts attempting any socialization even if they're in the same vacinity
In the meanwhile, I'll refer you this brilliant post from before

Attached: 1551461110888.gif (607x609, 514K)

OP, just look for a woman who isnt annoying as alls hell to be around, and is attractive enough to fuck often, and youre golden.

So? Everything is pathetic. You, me, the human race, the world. Do you think anything we do or say would make us stop being pathetic? Fuck off with your pollyanna faggoty cheer up charlie bullshit.

Introverted doesn't mean socially retarded. Don't assume everyone is like you.

this. even if you are experienced, never date women or get emotionally invested, only fuck free women or whores. once had a woman that thought I wanted to date her, because for some reason turned on the TV instead of kicking her out after we fucked for the first time. she started rambling about random things, and about how I was so hot and cute, and talking about flings she had with guys for only hot or sexual things before me, but none of them could compare to the better other qualities I had. lmao kicked that roastie to the curb and never saw her bitch ass again, but heard from other female contacts that she badmouthed me the entire time about god knows what, even though the sex was apparently fine.

NEVER fuck a woman that knows ANYONE ELSE in your community or contact circle, let alone coworker. you could be the fucking Moses of Sex, and they will still find a way to neg you and will do it broadly and publicly.

Quit your bitching. It's pathetic.

Fpbp

>join a church
lul

Attached: 1505523128058.jpg (1080x1920, 161K)

Kek.

Everyone notices because everyone is the same and everyone knows it. It's just that some of us have stopped pretending we care. Faggot.

After reading your very triggered incel posts, it is very obvious why you will attain wizardhood.

>join conservative group
even bigger lul

Attached: 1527606926095.png (664x923, 483K)

>heh it all pointless goyim! Embrace hedonism now!

Fuck off goldberg

Attached: jew.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Niggers really do ruin everything

Attached: F12E339D-06FC-40C7-9DCD-48E8AA07BBFB.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Time travel my friend, it is the only way out at this point in the game.

24 yo virgin, wow. You are one pathetic loser!

if you're a virgin guy (as long as it's volcel), get a virgin girl. no excuses. don't participate in the degeneracy. don't let your children hoe around. you'll get one op. just don't be a hermit and go find one.

>eberrywon is duh saym

Your truckstop shitter psychology is quite impressive. You should tell the open end of a shotgun all about your theories, then tickle the trigger, cockgobbler