Who is leading the charge against the globalists.... NWO?

Who is leading the charge against the globalists.... NWO?

Attached: IMG_4072.jpg (750x411, 105K)

Iran

Trump

I am.

This.

That's an interesting answer, and I presume it may well be correct.

Attached: 1551110209647.png (886x867, 629K)

Attached: 1546087350616.png (1025x1068, 1.11M)

Poland and Hungary

Attached: 1524793759108.jpg (2954x1737, 1.96M)

Trump, MBS and Putin

I agree with you.

Bashar Al-Assad and Vladimir Putin.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Attached: 1537632286359.webm (854x480, 2.81M)

This guy

Attached: GettyImages-961463294.jpg (4523x3031, 2.17M)

This. Putin and Eastern Europe. Japs, Viet Cong and Philippines are helping.

Attached: MSLSD.png (1109x623, 649K)

Guess it's not new anymore

Bannon is a zionist traitor to the United States whose about to get indicted by Mueller.

Exactly. The New World Order belongs to humanity and not the Jews.

Attached: 1533672722327.jpg (3357x2238, 964K)

>Poland
Morawiecki is an IMF jewnigger. There are many Jews in the Polish "nationalist" government. Poland couldn't be more NWO. They're quietly accepting Vietnamese, Arabs, and are even giving work visas to North Koreans.
>Hungary
They sell Hungarian citizenship (and therefore EU citizenship) to Chinese. They are hardly better than Poland.

He is not a Zionist. He didn't even want his kid going to a Jew school. He knows.

I do like Bannon and Putin. Quite the duo they are.

Bannon is a kike traitor whose going to be indicted by Mueller

Attached: 1532910447499.jpg (3397x3779, 3.64M)

ALEX JONES

Pol here, you’re full of shit.
>Morawiecki is an IMF jewnigger.
Except he’s not, and he is against kikes. His father is a smart patriot and he’s been a good politician.

>There are many Jews in the Polish "nationalist" government.
Nowhere near as much or close as in America. Law and Judrice has been purging these kikes due to their Lustracja reforms. America could learn from them. Also, Poland’s actions towards Israel have been very offensive as of late. You don’t know wtf you speak.

> Poland couldn't be more NWO.
Ah yes, the Christ of Nations, the literal antithesis and opposite nation of kikes is NWO.. don’t be stupid now.

>They're quietly accepting Vietnamese, Arabs, and are even giving work visas to North Koreans.
The only migrants Poland has been taking are Ukrainians followed by lesser numbers of Belarusians which are then followed by Moldovans. There’s no fucking Arabs, quit your bullshit. None of these groups you listed even make up .0001% of the population.

Lurk moar.

>the ethno nationalist who hates kikes is a Zionist
Kys

ETHNOTARDS ARE A ZIONIST PSY OP. SLOPPY STEVE GETS THE ROPE.

Attached: 1537287201305.png (1222x1188, 1.12M)

JESUS CHRIST

Attached: REPENT.jpg (1920x1189, 975K)

Agreed, Last year I thought Trump was leading the charge only to have the second amendment chipped away little by little.

>nationalism is great and we love its support!
>but nationalism will also make it near impossible for us to continue Jewing people!

Nobody.

Trump isn't a globalist but I also don't think he is "leading the charge". I don't think he really understands the gravity of the situation. I think Bannon did and still does, but his agenda was not Trump's agenda.

Right now Trump is the best we have towards an anti globalist movement.

You are seeing nations all over the world wake up to the anti globalist cause. That's why populism has been so rampant. The list of countries goes on:

>USA
Elected Trump, who campaigned against globalists. I don't think he has the know how to actually stop them but he has sure put a wrench in the works.

>Mexico
They elected a left wing nationalist but still a nationalist nonetheless and still better than PRI.

>Brazil
Globalists btfo here. Still a shithole country but if they can crack down on the crime they have a lot of potential.

>Italy
Globalists unequivocally btfo. You actually see a merging of left wing and right wing populism here which is very interesting.

>UK
Leaving the EU. Kind of like Trump I don't think they really understood what they were doing when they Brexited and now the lightweights are jumping ship because they realized they won't get EU gibs. That's okay, because their own ineptitude will ironically lead to a no deal Brexit.

There are dangers lurking in this new world though. China would love to be the NWO and they need to be kept in check. Populism is still rising in Europe. The political landscape has completely blown up the world over. You already see it in the US as both parties have radically changed in a very short amount of time. There will be entire fields of study on this period of time once people realize how monumental it is.