Mollie Tibbets' murderer says that any trial of him will be biased because the US has too many white people

Mollie Tibbets' murderer says that any trial of him will be biased because the US has too many white people.

This country is a joke. Remember her father said that wetbacks are more American than white people right after she was murdered.

Attached: abac88b0-d355-458a-96a3-87a3af557eec.png (588x357, 194K)

Attached: 31536616_l-720x720.jpg (720x480, 121K)

Draw the jury from Jow Forums, we aren't white.

When will they learn?

White like this deserve to die.

You can't praise these spic bastards and then want sympathy when something happens to you by them.

The shouldn’t of publicized this piece of shits words.

Shoudn’t have*

I hope he gets off and rapes the rest of her family

would be worth the tacos

Attached: 1476856859146.jpg (666x660, 105K)

I'm down.

>shouldn't of
You mean "they shouldn't have publicized this piece of shit's words," right?

Does he want us to imitate his culture and cut off his face, behead him, or hang his body (along with a dozen more bodies) from a bridge? Can I go to Mexico and commit a crime against their people, and then go free because my race hasn't replaced the original population?

That would be justice imo

Based and beanpilled

if by the grace of god i get selected for his trial, i will make sure i say whatever it takes to get selected and vote guilty.

Mmm... but dem tacos! amirite?

You must be one miserable faggot.

Attached: mollie_tibbetts_silence.jpg (1801x266, 78K)

Dumb spic thinks race is the issue not evidence of murder.

Attached: mollie_tibbetts_fate.jpg (2015x553, 194K)

This

based

>Mollie Tibbets' murderer says that any trial of him will be biased because the US has too many white people.
He's actually right. The US has a majority of people being white, whereas being an immigrant country it should have a population that is more representative of the world as a whole. I think some quotas can be put in place especially to increase the number of Africans in America.

A more diverse country is a more interesting country.

Attached: White men.jpg (3000x1987, 653K)

I don't know what he's talking about, Iowa is full of spics, niggers, and muslims now.

Attached: Storm Lake Iowa High School.png (1002x720, 784K)

Race is the issue though, at least they want it to be. The left wants being non-white a "get out of jail free" card where you can do anything to a white person, even murder and still walk free.

even one white person being alive is too much for the left. That's what retarded boomer conservatives will never understand.

This country is dead, may as well get what you can while you can.

Horrific if true

Lynch the motherfucker

at least we have tacos yum yum i love diversity :D

Attached: 14976656_686907498144670_2568471612950264470_o.jpg (1600x1036, 449K)