He was really the best male role model ever on television

He was really the best male role model ever on television.
Masculine yet gentle and kind. Fuck PETA.

Attached: Steve.jpg (1280x829, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fynWOio9jBo
reuters.com/article/us-australia-irwin/wife-says-steve-irwin-believed-hed-die-young-idUSSYD884420071029
cc.com/video-clips/beopn8/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-norm-macdonald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

killed by the Australian deep state RIP

Attached: f3c7719d756a9d8fb4edfd508cc92cb208be2162c14f0fbbb86c6e363eab1c09.jpg (375x406, 25K)

hes irreplaceable, honestly. what he did, he did it perfectly.

Well, except that last bit.

That pic

Attached: 1501086859920.jpg (400x288, 39K)

unfunny kike

Steve died as he lived, a true balls to the wall Aryan hero.

I dunno who I would punch first Bill Maher or John Oliver or Stephen Colbert.

I'd gladly set fire to all three

RIP Steve. I was at work when it happened and I remember it clearly. The whole factory had this subdued hush for the rest of the day. Everyone was in shock. It was like a superhero had died.
youtube.com/watch?v=fynWOio9jBo
Obligatory video.

>kike being a kike
Shocker.

When I was a kid I had a serious illness that had me in the hospital. I happened to live at the time in the city he came to in the US for medical treatment (Eugene, OR) because that's where his wife is from. I got to meet him in person.

RIP Steve

Steve Irwin was a true human being in every sense of the word. F

He also fathered quite the fuckable titcow

Attached: 1E819F5D-C68D-44B0-AB21-E720BD457B3B.jpg (600x879, 67K)

Been on Jow Forums since 2006 and this is the most offended I've ever been

I heard during the day whilst my 8 year old son was at school. He had all the vids. Had to break it to him in the car on the way home so he didnt hear it from some ahole. The sad thing is that in many of the vids steve almost got tagged by snakes and the like. He actually was a little unlucky, so his career choice was a bit unfortunate.

Steve had intelligence, logic, wisdom, guts AND balls, and a positive attitude. Truly a remarkable human.

He's destined for the most painful of cancers because of shit like this.
It's gonna be great.

Attached: 45388473.jpg (230x208, 7K)

agreed m8. would motorboat those titties endlessly

that joke stung a bit

Celeb deaths don't ever have an effect on me but when he died I really did feel bad that we lost him. Guy just seemed like a genuine person who loved his family and loved nature.

Attached: Caught_this_one.jpg (640x502, 70K)

I wanted to be like him when I grew up

Hit bill maher into john oliver while wielding stephen colbert.

I miss him bros

I thought I couldn't hate this tapeworm any more than I already did. Guess I thought wrong.

Attached: 1545116813337.jpg (480x480, 34K)

I was 6 at the time, hearing about it, it was like hearing superman had died. feelsfuckingbad

take the blackpill. Steve was killed for being an inspiration for whites and exposing the Australian elites for abusing children.
>"Wife says Steve Irwin believed he'd die young"
reuters.com/article/us-australia-irwin/wife-says-steve-irwin-believed-hed-die-young-idUSSYD884420071029

Attached: ea0e95ef05f4e6e795d02de11233101fc6861f40a2dab5f29aeb8dccc8980d59.jpg (720x360, 57K)

This guy is a legend everyone knows him here aswell.Loved his show.

"35 years is a ripe old age.. for a crocodile Hunter"

There has never been a purer man to ever live on this earth. Everything he did, he did it for us.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

he would've been meetoo'd by now if he was still alive

its always the jews

As sad as it is to say, its kinda fortunate this legend died young and pure doing something he loved while escaping from the horrors we must live through in current year.

>man works with dangerous animals for a living
>predicts he'll die young
>does
>"it must be a conspiracy!"

>Fuck PETA.
Thing is, the animals he handled would...eat people.
Not the inverse.

>stingrays kill 2 people a year
>direct hit to the heart instantly killing
>most stingray attacks just injure and leave a mild wound
nothing to see here

God bless Steve, the best aussie who ever lived
He shitposted on our hearts
He should be canonized as the patron saint of Australia and Crocodiles.

PETA is unironically right about him. He wouldn't harass people the way he'd harass animals.

You ever fucking disrespect Steve's big cums in his wife's pussy ever again

I always thought he was an idiot.
He proved me right

he was awesome but crazy as fuck, there were probably hundreds of times he was almost killed by animals. Almost like a Jonny Knoxville

We all had a good laugh

nigger

so yeah if they kill a senator it would be suspicious not a dude that wrestles them for a living

cc.com/video-clips/beopn8/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-norm-macdonald

Attached: Depressing_Fallout_Dong.jpg (356x654, 56K)

rest in peace steve

didnt they do the same to crocodile dundee

Attached: thumbs up steve.gif (352x240, 2.66M)

Goddamn I shouldn't have found this thread while drinking

Attached: feelsbad.jpg (385x385, 24K)

Ive seen a handful of videos where he got lightly snapped by a croc and then let go relatively unharmed
Shit the only reason the stingray stuck him in the first place was he casts a shadow over it freaking it out thinking a shark was about to eat it and it got a bullseye on a vital spot

He was a great role model. Really helped me appreciate nature more growing up. The world needs more Steve Irwins but didn't even deserve the one we had

>Steve's death was Australia's 9/11
Makes me like you cunts even more desu senpai

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.. and leave paths for the wise to follow
F

This is what they took from us

Attached: 060903_irwin_hmed_10p.grid-6x2.jpg (474x311, 28K)

>be 5-6 years old
>would watch crocodile hunter with my dad
>dad would do his steve irwin impression
>dad would take me fishing and do steve irwin impressions
>was always funny, really loved the crocodile hunter and the outdoors and spending time with my dad
>dad developed a meth addiction and divorced my mom so he could marry some chick
>haven't seen him since I was 8

Was good while it lasted honestly. He got crazy in those last few years when he was doing all the meth. Probably for the best that I didn't ever see him again. Still, at least I have some happy memories from before he got on the drugs.

>crocodile hunter on drugs
why do you lie?

Attached: 1544216785574.jpg (750x886, 163K)

I don't understand what I'm lying about. My dad wasn't on the drugs when we'd watch crocodile hunter. I would say ages 5-6 are when I really remember him being normal and are probably when I have my fondest memories of him.

He eventually got hooked on drugs and we didn't do those things anymore because he wasn't around a lot and then the divorce happened and honestly he just got crazier after that and eventually I quit seeing him altogether because my mom didn't want me around him if he was doing drugs. I like to think that he got better but idk he turned from what I can remember he turned from a normal guy to a crazy person pretty quickly and my mom decided it just wasn't a tenable situation to keep him involved in my life. Whether or not that was the right decision, idk, but I think she had good intentions.

Attached: 8DBAFDC4-13D1-4D88-A1B1-93E07EDA1764.jpg (958x960, 240K)

underrated