Incels of pol, why do you accept to live the way you do...

Incels of pol, why do you accept to live the way you do? How much longer will you let yourself believe that you don't deserve sex with females because the society built by cucked men tells you so? Do you really want to die without ever getting that most desired feeling that you crave so much? Do you realize that you already have the power in yourself to take it whenever you want from almost any women you come across? Have you forgotten the way your ancestors have dealt with this for thousands of years, before modern Europeans cucked our world? Do you think they ever asked the women for her opinion before taking what belongs to them? If you have the strength to overpower a women, there is no reason you should ever second guess your desire because it's justified through your own strength and will. You would be surprised how this domination over the females is biologically wired in there mind, whether they realizes it or not. It's a crime against nature that a man die without wanting to experience sex, which is something he's desired since as long as he can remember being alive.

Attached: N01754_10.jpg (1173x1536, 108K)

>just start raping girls my fellow conservatives

This is the way it's been for thousands of years because a cuck like you came along larping as a white knighting

Bump for interest

You know it's true brother, think about it

I don't want to get an STD from one of those infected females.

it was good enough for Romulus and his bros.

Interesting argument, but how do we know you’re not just trying to set us up?

its very simple actually.

imagine you walking down the street tomorrow and a man grabs u, pulls u into an alley and rapes you... how would u feel about that?

or what if ur mom was raped and you had to watch her mentally withdraw and fall apart?

only a idiot would take op serious... i have not had sex in 9 years and it really is not a big deal at all, i rather have a decent career... but i dont have that either, nor do i have much of anything going for me.

some of us are meant to be alone.

Because I used to be an incel until I realized the truth about the past, human nature and how men have let feminism created a world where millions of men are brainwashed into believing that they don't deserve sex until the females approve of them, and will most likely die as virgins. Can you imagine something more punishing than accepting that you are not capable of doing the very thing you were born to do?

Alone, an incels will not have the strength to revolt against this society that hates them, but if they come together and grow in numbers, they can easily strike fear in the heart of everyone that tries to keep them down.

it sounds like you are making a case for Islam....is that what you are saying?

No, ancient Europeans didnt go around raping women constantly. Relationships and dating are important parts of western civilization and culture. Incels dont need to rape, they need to improve upon themselves, or just grow balls. There is no such thing as someone who is involuntarily celebate, it's a ridiculous myth that's been blown out of proportion.

No, it's not a religious motive user. This type of revolt is for all the man who have been made outcasts by this unforgiving society to show that they've had enough. There is nothing more terrifying to a female than knowing how weak she really is to a man, and she will try everything she can to hide that strength from him.

Rome was built on the strength of men, taking and dominating any women, from colonization. Is it any wonder why they became so powerful? They're no stronger motive to the male than this.

It makes me sick to hear this. I feel so bad for you guys who feel that way toward women. It's that exact mindset that is actually taking you further from your goal.

Believe me i would if i could get away with it. I love nutting, and i hate women.

Feminism didnt turn you celibate. Look inward.Your own self-percieved shortcomings did this to you. Grow up and quit whining.

Wow. What a winner.

Do you actually think you are attractive to women when you act and think that way?

You most likely have something *else* going on. Blaming is easy. It's like putting on a mask...

>i have not had sex in 9 years
That's not a problem to you?

>If you have the strength to overpower a women, there is no reason you should ever second guess your desire because it's justified through your own strength and will.
It's not the woman you have to overwoper, you have to overpower whomever guards the woman. Since you can't overpower law enforcement your might isn't right. If you can then you're probably already doing whatever the fuck you can get away with.

>Do you really want to die without ever getting that most desired feeling that you crave so much?
Spoiler alert: It's fun, but overrated.
And the shit you have to go through tolerating a woman makes it not worth striving for.

Wow. Just wow. 9 years? Yeah... It's a long time. But to lose your sense of morality? Not cool. Not sexy.

Tolerating a woman... I'm so sorry you have never had emotional connection with a significant other. Want me to play matchmaker? I got someone just for you.

I just started dating a really cool guy. An apparent Jow Forums user. I hopped on here to see what types of things he was engaging in during his cute introvert time. I hope to God he isn't like any of you... that would be horrible.

Even me?

Consider the fact women fawn over good looking degenerates and homeless addicts. The act has nothing to do with it you boomer fuck.

Don't you see this anons? How much bickering and fear this type of idea causes a female poster below? It's only through this method that a female tries to suppress the strength and superiority that a man has over her.