Endless war

>endless war
>endless debt
>stagnated wages
>prices going up
>nothing has significant meaning
What is the one thing keeping you from offing yourself? Shit seems bleak as fuck.

Attached: 08B6959C-1244-4BDE-98A2-90B4EB41C701.jpg (861x1300, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsopw.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to see where the ride goes for as long as possible.

Devil May Cry 5 might be good

an ethnostate

I’m too much of a coward

Attached: 00902.jpg (1000x1330, 168K)

Prost

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

boobs

My wife, daughter, and future posterity. Although I know that too will be ultimately meaningless and just serve to create more suffering in this world. I guess because, why not stay alive? It's an inevitability that I'll die one day, might as well run it out and see, experience, and make sense of what I can along the way.

I'll probably sound like the most disgusting shill ever, but unironically Jordan Peterson. He has shown me a way to put all the pieces together of my retarded life into something I finally figured out how to enjoy.

I realize he refuses to touch the JQ but it's not like I need him to say it out loud to understand it.

Attached: 1522548151537.jpg (1600x1114, 376K)

nothing much and throw lupus on top of that and being fucking sick as hell every day. just a matter of time now before i do. waiting for my income tax money to come at the end of the month then i really think i will.

Boomer here...barely (55)...I’m do’n grand. I fucking hate everyone younger than me and want you all to die. The younger you are the more I despise you because you’re all fucking dumb as a box of retarded rocks and arrogant. That’s a recipe for extinction. I’m just glad that the earth is gonna shake you faggots off like a dog shakes off water. None of you deserve the sort of life I’ve had and am still having. My fantasy is a comet strikes the earth as I lay on my death bed in maybe 25 more years. By then the climate will be killing most of you anyway and that’s if biological war or nuclear war hasn’t already done so. I’m ready to go anytime anons...I’ll die a happy man. I want you fucks to suffer and die screaming...I hate you all!

Attached: D2F61B08-534A-4223-9D6B-6D018A096CFD.jpg (640x640, 41K)

(you)

Smoke some bud guy

Might go to hell if you do it

Attached: 1538619629309.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

I tried that. 750ml a day for 10 years. It didn't help and just about killed me.

not helping, made it worse in fact.

i bet you avoided nam

My generation may be full of trannies and niggers. But atleast I wasn't a degenerate faggot like 99% of you boomers. You fags smoked joints in the 60's, shoved your dick in vials of LSD in the 70's, snorted your way through the 80's, cracked out the 90's, methed out the 2000's, and finally ended it all with a nice topper of heroin to kill yourselfs in the 2010's.

Your generation is the embodiment of degeneracy. Corrupt, crooked, kike propaganda brainwashed losers. And not to mention, no one had the decency to tell you all you looked like a bunch of dyke faggots in the 80's, so lets not even talk about that one. Atleast we call out the kids that dress like niggers.

Attached: 5JpfvUU.jpg (670x670, 156K)

LOL! No, that was your clown president. I was only 11 when it ended (do math much?). I have two older bros who would have dodged it but they were never drafted. I grew up in peacetime, selective service. It was nice. You faggots have no idea how great the 70’s were. I wouldn’t be young today for anything. The world is fucked and getting more fucked every day. Good luck user...your future sucks.

Israel will fall in my life time and it's literally the only thing keeping me going

LOL! Buh buh buh I’m still here posting user! I didn’t die. I still smoke weed user, who doesn’t? My life is nice user. Married one time for 30 years and going strong...no kids...shit all paid for...sleek new EV in the garage all charged up...money in the bank and my cock still works. I did ok user. You fucks are fucking yourselves with this MAGAMORON in the WH but are to young and dumb to see the con. You’re all fucked before you even get started I’m life. I won’t run down all the shit you already covered...you see it.

Ain’t gonna happen user. Not a Jew...just a realist.

spite

Idiot.

Hope that tommorrow will be better.

One Somalian Muslim woman was able to wake up half the democratic party just by mentioning AIPAC. It's at the very minimum losing power within the US. Have hope my nigger

Yeah, that's a pretty dumb reason to keep going, bro. Israel's only real enemies are middle-easterners, and they don't really stand a chance.

I’m hip to the Jew problem...I have hope I suppose but being an old fag and a realist...I don’t see it happening in my lifetime. The infiltration is massive.

Why only end yourself when there are so many others who also deserve it..

nsopw.gov

This, but with some hope in Christ as well. The God who breathed life into us is perfect and we are suppose to make the most of it before the time comes for God to honor His promise of an eternity of bliss that will make this suffering seem like a laughable speck in comparison

I've got so much shit going on in my life, ups and downs, it's such an experience. I'm sorry all you have is silly news stories, you should probably just kill yourself.

>nothing has significant meaning
Wrong. Realization leads to self-actualization, which leads to meaning. Hopeless nililism is bullshit.

Attached: EB162BA6-FC95-40C5-B1CF-0F9E8555DFCD.jpg (1600x900, 249K)

There is no God user...no heaven...no hell...no Devil. You’re born, you live and you die. That’s it user. Grow up. Winnie the Pooh & Tigger too are WAY more real.

>Hopeless nililism is bullshit.

Only if you dwell on it.

I consider it every week but I just don't have the guts for it.

You're skeptical because your generation is arguably the worst to have ever existed and the reason we got in this mess. Give us Gen Z faggots some time

Attached: zdsf782pyaf21.jpg (422x599, 57K)

I've thought about it more than I should, but haven't seen a therapist, because I don't want my guns taken away and have a hospitalization on my record

iktf. It was because I was too comfortable. I hated my past and had no hope for the future, but present-time was too relaxed and easy to give up. Getting out of the house, especially night-time walks really helped pull me out of my comfortable fantasy life and gave me courage to kill myself. If you really want to die, just leave your comfort zone.

>and just about killed me
are you a ghost
2spooky4me

Attached: behind_this_post.png (720x720, 20K)

The uni-Party is the reason for the mess. Republicans & Dems. You have one more choice than N Korea. I’ve always been counterculture and independent. I never vote Republican and rarely vote Dem but I always vote. I’m (we’re) out numbered but I will tell you this for a fact. Donald Trump is the biggest disaster this country has ever made. You may be too stupid to spot the con but remember, he’s on the old end of the boomer era. He conned you faggots bigly! He will destroy your future more than all the presidents before him combined if he’s not stopped. Bet the farm on that prediction user...he fucks you every day. He’s a true sociopath.

>...no kids
Stopped reading there.

Degenerate faggot shit tier boomer confirmed. No wonder you're a snide little bitch. No purpose in life, degraded his entire youth away to drugs and a whore that couldn't provide him a family. No wonder you still slam drugs in your body like a college aged faggot, anything to dull that sort of pain.

Neck yourself.

Attached: 1532866953392.gif (500x204, 1.61M)

His recent tweet makes me question his allegiance for sure - I'm not going to deny that. I guess we will have to wait and see

Attached: 20190304_224250.jpg (1080x553, 213K)

Hahahahahaha. You poor fucks. Hell, I'm teaching my grandchildren combat pistol, marksmanship, woodcraft, fieldcraft, knife fighting. Got 'em reading Orwell, Rand, Heinlein, Gibson, then Alinsky and Marx so they know what degeneracy looks like. They fight it out with their PC asswad teachers, listen to Zeppelin and DOA, and don't want to own a fucking smart phone.
I have a purpose, I have contributed to the survival of the species by raising a cohesive, educated family, killed commies and muslims, went round the world in a flying boat, smoked weed and dropped acid out back of SAIL in the day, and violated more shiksa's than I can remember.
Life if fucking great, and I've got another good thirty to watch all these whiny moloch worshippers eat one another.
This oldfaggot GenX who grew up po' offwhite trailer trash get het up an' dun summfing.
What's your excuse?

Attached: fuckU.png (500x583, 122K)

Fear of death.

Asking as it is a good death you have nothing to fear

There's no way this isn't bait. You are literally the embodiment of what is wrong with this country. And btw you boomer faggot reddit is down the hall and to the left.