/AYG/ ANDREW YANG GENERAL - RIDE OR DIE EDITION

>2020 candidate Andrew Yang tells Tucker Carlson: 'I'm running for president ... to save jobs from automation'

foxnews.com/entertainment/2020-candidate-andrew-yang-tells-tucker-carlson-im-running-for-president-to-save-jobs-from-automation
>'Conversation with the Candidate' with Andrew Yang: Online exclusive

wmur.com/article/conversation-with-the-candidate-with-andrew-yang-online-exclusive/26575814

>Net Impact Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=HpKc9E3jCz0

>Tucker interviews Yang
youtube.com/watch?v=GzksqTu9UY4

>Watch 'Conversation with the Candidate' with Andrew Yang
wmur.com/article/watch-conversation-with-the-candidate-andrew-yang/26575206

Attached: Yang gang.png (640x360, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/avoid-the-golden-handcuffs-warns-ceo-of-venture-for-america_1140099.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yang thread #6,000,000

Yang is a fan of Israel, not white people. He will give you neetbux just as much as Trump gave you a wall. TRSodomites are behind Yang spam just as they were behind Trump spam, and look how that turned out for us. Support the most anti-Israel Democrat you can find Jow Forums. My suggestion is Tulsi Gabbard.

Attached: tulsi redpill.jpg (2335x2503, 2.8M)

What's the downside to voting for the chaos candidate?

>antigun and more gibs for niggers and spics
ioke candidate, joke thread

>Yang is a fan of Israel
>TRSodomites are behind Yang spam
broofs?

I like Tulsi too but it's a fact that leftists are always 'Anti Israel' based on 'omg human rights abuses towards Palestinians'. They're opposed to them as they see them as this imperialistic state oppressing a minority group. Everything in the thought process is based on 'which group is most oppressed' basically, and then siding with whichever is. Think about this and you can extrapolate it to many many other instances

Trump was the chaos candidate. How'd that work out?

Attached: trump chaos.jpg (1464x277, 41K)

>leftists are always 'Anti Israel' based on 'omg human rights abuses towards Palestinians'.
Who cares why they're anti-Israel?

This gook wants your guns just like every other bootlicking commie scum

YANG'D.com

Attached: yanged.png (846x628, 512K)

hes the shit

>more gibs for niggers and spics
That's wrong though user. The niggers and spics currently get most of the gibs while poor and lower class white people who are losing their jobs to minorities and automation get nothing.

The main thing UBI would change would be that white people who need help would no longer be ignored in favor of Tyrone.

>yang is a fan of Israel, not white people
You mean like Trump you shill? Trump, who gets on his knees to suck Jewish cock and do the bidding of the Israelis?

whites and some asians are the only ones with a net benefit to government coffers, you will be taxed for the benefit of niggers and spics while surrendering your guns.

joke candidate

joke thread

BUMP

OC DO SOMETHING WITH IT IM RETARDED

Attached: Untitled-3333.jpg (2700x2026, 1.38M)

>surrendering your guns
Not gonna happen and you know it. Any attempt to take away weapons would result in a civil war. Besides, Trump banning bump stocks proving that he's sliding on this issue anyway.
>you will be taxed for the benefit of niggers and spics
Did you even what I said about how UBI would actually benefit white people more than others?

Part of Yangs plan is to force people to choose between the UBI and welfare programmes, or mix and match. Example, a person could get 200 dollars of food stamps and 800 of UBI, but not both in full.

Attached: yang gang 18.png (559x781, 382K)

Attached: yang gang 16.png (559x777, 352K)

Attached: yang gang 14.png (678x781, 503K)

Better than I ever imagined.
Although I don't think he was the "not deep state candidate" though unlike jfk and Reagan

Attached: yang gang 17.png (858x571, 371K)

yang wants to ban suppressors and standard capacity mags along with semi autos. he is antigun, and all of his ubi policies will lead to money taken away from me and given to spics and niggers. joke candidate, joke thread.

Did the discord trannies switch from shitspamming AOC to this guy?

Attached: yang gang 15.png (843x634, 457K)

Better than Hillary or Jeb!.

>muh jews
>muh white skin

>everyone who doesn't spam Trump is a discord tranny

YANG 2020, actually MAGA this time.

God I want to be a neet

fuck drumpf, fuck the white race and fuck the west i just want dem neetbux

I’m not sure how I can’t not like Andrew Yang. He’s smart and well spoken. New ideas and very different than the norm. He’s definitely got my vote.

Attached: 7E08D7FD-AD5D-4469-A1A5-8CE672BD3131.jpg (874x1024, 187K)

Get that gun-grabbing faggot out of here.

>no guns and more niglets and spiclets
no

Yang is pathetic. Nobody cares about this needle-dicked faggot no matter how many Russian shills come her and fail as they try to push him.

Money is already being taken away from you to give to niggers and spics you dumbfuck.

The only difference Yang would change would be that WHITE PEOPLE who need income help would be on the receiving end now too.

>Russian shills
Shut up DNC

shh go worship israel with your retard president homo

Attached: 1551760536748.png (1068x545, 123K)

>tfw unironically agree with Yang the most out of all the candidates

Attached: at last.png (447x378, 11K)

Attached: 1551664519114.jpg (1024x606, 71K)

Ya I'll vote him or Bernie this time last time it was Obama then trump gotta switch it up.

h-he'll go full 1488 any day now...

Mark my words, this is gonna be 2016 all over again once this fucker gets to the Democratic debates.

Have you seen social media? Trump supporters are literally behaving like #hilldawgs and #cruzmissiles were back during the election, getting completely assblasted over memes and just repeating history.

>Better than I ever imagined.
in what way?

pic related. it's you.

Attached: migapede logic.jpg (699x969, 114K)

Come on lets crush the economy and make all the neocons faggots like Shapiro blow their tops

GIVE ME THE YANG BABY

white people add to the economy, niggers and spics only take. I will be taxed every time I buy something to go to niggers and spics, while having my rights taken away from me. clown candidate and jokes for policy.

>Yang is a fan of Israel
prove it, faggot

thinking that da joos are the ones fucking you over plays exactly into the hands of Roko's Basilisk. If you don't want an eternity of being tortured by machines for not being accelerationist enough, vote Yang

I really need the source on this shit.
For science.

Just like the SotU speech, he's being honest about his priorities.

Tfw the dem primaries are decided by maga NEETs lmfao

Honestly agree. If Yang somehow pulls through against the shitshow that will be the Democrat debates/convention then he has it in the bag against Trump solely because of how much of an echo chamber its become over the last year and a half

boths kikes and yang want to ban guns. so no, hard pass on both

Do a Google search. Yang praises Israel.

theepochtimes.com/avoid-the-golden-handcuffs-warns-ceo-of-venture-for-america_1140099.html

lazy retards on Jow Forums i swear to fuck

>yeah well u eat poo poo
Solid argument.

he wants to ban AR-15s and force people to pay for special classes and apply for licenses which activist liberal bureaucrats will deny you because fuck you

Attached: 1551633521689.png (599x800, 407K)

You are speaking in an incoherent, reductive babble user.

Since it's obvious that Trump is a kike puppet can you at least show me examples of Yang stick up for whites and of him dissing Jews.

>calls me lazy
>hasn't even read the apparent source for his own claim
kys

>gun grabber general
Datamining trannys itt

"muh gunz"
pic related it's the terror any human female has when getting within a mile of you

Attached: DzeNIulWsAEO6Sv.jpg (658x632, 64K)

then leave if you consider yourself female tranny

sauce nao!

I'll keep my guns and money, thanks tho!

Trump has been disastrous for white people but very beneficial for Israel. Comparing Trump's regime with Hillary's and Jeb's non-existent reign is arguing without honesty. This leads me to believe you're either really dumb or a kike shill.

what money? your job won't even be around in 5-10 years

"Its quarterly gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate was above 5 percent in 2011 and it’s in the top thirty globally in per capita GDP, above Spain and Saudi Arabia, among others.3 This country is Israel, where eighteen-year-olds complete two- or three-year tours in the military, getting to know each other in highly selective military units. They operate at a high level of autonomy and responsibility and then travel the world for months before heading to college and/or grad school. In Dan Senor and Saul Singer’s book Start-up Nation, this network and training ground is credited as helping give rise to a culture of risk taking and entrepreneurship."

>israel is based!
>k-kek

stfu migapede

more gun control under Israel First take the guns due process later Donald Trump.in 2 years than under 8 years of Obama

I dont bag groceries for a living, and I enjoy carrying a gun at work with a standard cap mag. I think I'll keep it that way

>Israel has a pretty good idea about this certain issue
>"hurrrr look at this zionist!!!I"
honestly don't even worry about suicide, your dumbass will cause a fatal accident at some point

>I don't bag groceries for a living
too bad, probably one of the only jobs that automation won't touch along with walmart greeters

>Israel has a good idea about this issue..
>lets focus on that and not it's many crimes against Europeans and European Americans
>he's not a zionist tho...
kys

No it hasn't. Nobody on here likes Yang those are just chinks and gooks shilling. They need to go threaten another mass suicide against whatever company they're working for (And then do it when they cuck you)

these memes being generated are seriously reminding me of 2016 lads

Attached: bigfatwang.jpg (736x1200, 117K)

Attached: yang1.png (439x680, 386K)

>Israel is a big meanie so we should literally do the opposite of everything they do!
in your case that would be being alive.

YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG
YANG
> GANG

Attached: Untitled-4 copy.jpg (822x636, 279K)

Attached: 1506582400692.png (608x611, 351K)

>Israel is responsible for white genocide but let's praise the Jewish State instead of exposing and holding it accountable
t. hasbarat

Yang Gang is not only going to save America, it is going to cleanse Jow Forums of the plebbit scourge that invaded during the last election

baste and redyellowpilled

basically. hopefully all the money being printed hastens the collapse

Yeah nigga I'm just going to use it to buy food and guns.

You're totally right. We should not take Israel as an example of anything. Tear down that border wall and forget having an ethno-nationalist immigration policy! :^)

>haha we need Israel to know that walls and ethno-nationalism is good!
>let's forget about Israel's involvement in white genocide
feeling dumb yet?

Actually yes, I can feel my IQ drop with every exchange. Maybe your retardation is contagious.

Are you saying we don't know walls and immigration control is good without Israel as an example?

this but unironically

Attached: neetbux.jpg (800x1000, 128K)

guns will be banned

pls supply me with anime girls wearing Yang hats, t-shirts, swimsuits etc
I need shitposting materials

Attached: 1551746983208.jpg (628x1024, 88K)

YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG YANG

as far as voting is concerned Trump was the best candidate in 2016 as far as I'm aware

if you don't like elections why weigh in on a Yang thread?

need to have on with dva

I'm already gonna have them, how is he gonna take them away?

I'm saying that using Israel as an example of a society who successfully uses walls against illegal immigration doesn't make someone a fucking zionist or a jew lover. how fucking hard is that to understand?

>Trump was the best candidate in 2016
Compared to whom, Hillary? That's like seeing two dog turds on the ground and picking your favorite. They're both shit.
>if you don't like elections why weigh in on a Yang thread?
Who said I don't like elections? I merely pointed out the same kike shills behind the Trump propaganda in 2016 are now behind the Yang spam. They use the same memes, the same rhetoric, and the same talking-points. Clearly Yang, like Trump, is controlled opposition.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D0ymcsOWwAAv.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

>memeflag
but SQUAAAAAD

Attached: lmao.jpg (2400x1599, 871K)

60+ other Countries use walls against immigration. Why can't these (((non-Zionists))) use them as examples while exposing Israel for it's crimes?

Did you read his entire post before responding

Hey shawn