It was my birthday today and the dispensaries around my town gave me about half an oz in free weed

It was my birthday today and the dispensaries around my town gave me about half an oz in free weed.
>Straight edge fags BTFO
>Christ cucks BTFO
>boomers BTFO
Everyone in America who is afraid of a plant got BTFO and all I did was turn another year older and drive around for an hour. How will these absolute faggots ever recover?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/upload
psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/ending-addiction-good/201404/studies-show-long-term-effects-cannabis-the-brain
drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
youtube.com/watch?v=80oLTiVW_lc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE

WEED

WEED LMAO

How did they know it was your birthday?

well let's see it

Attached: 1544171747224.jpg (788x699, 54K)

sharing is caring user

>and drive around for an hour.

Stoners do NOT get behind the wheel.

Attached: 1525231437342.gif (400x225, 1.4M)

well, I told them. One nice girl not only gave me a gram of lemon haze, but she gave me a bag of "birthday cookies"

Here's to another year being a total degenerate waste of life.

> my life is so meaningless and painful I need to constantly deaden the pain with a chemical crutch that is slowly eroding my intellect

Enjoy sitting around like a lump.

Crutches help people walk, faggot.

You aren’t supposed to use them forever weakling

And when one needs crutches one does not resort to a wheelchair

It's pretty much agreed white people don't smoke weed.

Sounds nice, be safe and use in moderation user. Happy Birthday!

Habby bdat faggft

>walk into every dispensary in town with no money
>hey btw it's my birthday today wanna give me free shit
lol what a faggot

Attached: 1544634799510.jpg (332x336, 10K)

lol get btfo by kid

Why u no do cocaine like a fucking adult?!
>u must be 18 to post here.

>child eats a cookie
>"IS YOUR LIFE SO MEANINGLESS AND PAINFUL YOU NEED TO DEADEN THE PAIN WITH A CHEMICAL CRUTCH THAT IS ERODING YOUR WILLPOWER AND WIDENING YOUR WAISTLINE?"

Chill bro

This is the shit without my name on it. Obviously this doesn't show the delicious cookies.

Attached: 0304192110.jpg (2560x1920, 811K)

>leafposting.
>Being unable to handle real life and drowning everything out in a full haze until you pitfully expire alone surrounded by filth and stench

>boomers BTFO
Son, I've been stoned longer than you've been alive.
You don't have a clue about boomers.
>and get a haircut you sissy

>Comparing chemical dependency to eating a cooking as a child
Also you have hit the nail in the head. Stoners are children ultimately who are so dopamine crazed and washed out that they must continue to eat said cookie until they truly do become obese
Every stoner knows this deep down. You have more than likely thrown away your life

>Comparing chemical dependency to eating a cooking as a child
>Implying that sugar isn't more harmful and addictive
How's your diabeetus going? Enjoying the sugary jew?

S E E T H I N G
>couldn't prevent the green wave
>impotently posts on Jow Forums

Attached: 1546869005564.jpg (480x480, 21K)

nah, you expire if you're weak in the mind. weed doesn't change that.

I don’t eat processed sugar

Good goy. Smoke up, we appreciate your support.

My g/f drives me when I re-up, and she doesn't smoke.
She's the designated driver because I expect the cops to be waiting by the dispensaries like they do the bars at 2 am

I don’t care if you smoke personally
But it is a sign of a true weakling. More to the point I think drugs should be so readily available that any fool that would bother to get involved with them will simply remove themselves from society

Depending on weed makes you weak

Reality is for people that are too weak to handle drugs

Pics of abs or I call bullshit

Just the opposite
>muh drugs make me spiritually aware man

Yeah, tits and timestamp or stfu

Happy birthday and have some for me Ameribro!

Attached: 1550621824758.jpg (500x500, 66K)

>muh drugs make me spiritually aware man
you said that, not me
you sound weak minded while sober.

There are no women on Jow Forums

what do you mean "depending on weed" i dont know what that means. like you need weed or you stop existing? I dont get it

They have to ask for ID.

try to keep up
we know its not a woman

You got it, Ausbro.

Attached: 4FD2AB9200000578-0-image-a-25_1536338909495.jpg (634x357, 50K)

Dispenceries are new here in Oklahoma and they’re all trying to outdo each other. I get free weed and discounts everywhere I go. I still have like 90 more to hit up in my town.

Attached: CD8ADB68-3E6D-4F87-9BBB-D7B1EF38755E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

my god you are sheltered

Everyone I know who smokes is a complete loser who has thrown away all opportunities in favor of a near constant state of stupor. Every single one started out smoking occasionally, myself included. We all thought it was fine. But I watched myself go downhill and I watched them all throw their lives away. It absorbs money, and intellect. I quit 3 years ago and haven’t looked back. I watched promising physics majors turn to weed addled depressives who cannot go more than 20 minutes sober.

I banned from uploading files for “abuse”

fair enough, society would collapse because being a degenerate addict is clearly better than the "society" we have now

imgur.com/upload

Where the fuck are you user, Colorado?

So because of your friends, you think all smokers are like that.
>I don't agree with you so you are all losers

All I want is collapse. This hellhole we live in gets worse daily.

Happy birthday friend. Don't let these bacne ridden incels bring you down.

You should read Infinite Jest for a deeper dive into this concept.

can you explain how most of the greatest minds in music, science, and philosophy utilized psychoactive drugs?

That sucks, user. I'm older and established. Life is less about "looking for opportunities" and more about doing whatever the fuck I want. You'll know when you get there, user.

I agree with that statement. I just got 10 acres and am buying a house nearby.
Then I install the bunker on the land and fuck all of it if it goes to shit.
If not, I have a carbon tax write off

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/ending-addiction-good/201404/studies-show-long-term-effects-cannabis-the-brain
>Harvard-led researchers recruited 40 young adults – 20 marijuana users and 20 non-users – to see if what is true in the brains of rats is also true in the brains of college students. Sure enough, human marijuana users had changes in volume, density and topography in both of the amygdala and nucleus accumbens.
>marijuana use creates physical changes in the brain associated with addiction. And, the researchers point out, these results were seen in non-dependent, young adult users.

>What are the effects of even heavier pot use on the brain?

>That’s the question of the second study, published in the Nature journal, Neuropsychopharmacology. Again, the study used MRI imaging to ask if the effects of cannabis-based chemicals seen in rat brains are also seen in human brains. This time the study compared heavy marijuana smokers to occasional smokers to see if overall brain changes are more extreme, the more you smoke. And it looked outside just the structures of addiction to explore changes in overall brain structures: how does marijuana use affect the brain?

>The study found reduced grey matter volume in nearly all brain regions that are rich in the “receptors” that can trap and respond to cannabis-based chemicals. These regions include a long list of structures, almost all of which are part of a network that controls motivation, emotion, and emotional learning. Here’s an important part: the degree to which these brain areas changed was due to one of two things – either heavy use or starting use during adolescence. Long-term heavy users had the same reductions in grey matter volume as lighter users who started in their teens.

Attached: 1548363766494.png (800x600, 207K)

Not just friends. Every stoner I know is a joyless, soulless, shell

drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
>A NIDA-funded brain imaging study has shown that regular users of marijuana have less gray matter than nonusers of the drug in the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), a brain region that contributes to impulse control, decision-making, and learning. Such a deficit could make it more difficult to change counterproductive behaviors, including drug use.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
>The strongest evidence that cannabis use is a contributory cause of schizophrenia comes from longitudinal studies of large representative samples of the population who have been followed over time to see if cannabis users are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia. The earliest such study was a 15-year prospective investigation of cannabis use and schizophrenia in 50,465 Swedish conscripts. The study found that those who had tried cannabis by age 18 were 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than those who had not 16 and the risk of this diagnosis increased with the frequency of cannabis use.
>Zammit et al 17 reported a 27-year follow-up of the Swedish cohort that also found a dose-response relationship between frequency of cannabis use at baseline and risk of schizophrenia during the follow-up. The relationship between cannabis use and schizophrenia persisted when the authors statistically controlled for the effects of other drug use and other potential confounding factors, including a history of psychiatric symptoms at baseline.
>Zammit et al’s findings have been supported in a three-year longitudinal study of the relationship between self-reported cannabis use and psychosis in a community sample of 4,848 people in the Netherlands
>These findings have been replicated in one German and two New Zealand cohort studies

Attached: 1548363821140.jpg (900x500, 79K)

Examples user

Fun fact: the CB1 receptor that is responsible for the feeling of being high also occurs during brain damage. So when you smoke marijuana you simulate brain injuries.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
>Paranoid Schizophrenia is Characterized by Increased CB1 Receptor Binding in the Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
>In humans, mounting evidence shows that CB1 receptor densities are altered in schizophrenia

Attached: 1548363889095.jpg (480x493, 35K)

I don’t care if people get stoned. But it’s weakness of the mind. Being clear minded is much better

All for the better. I want off this ride

>HALF AN OZ OF FREE WEED DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

Is weed really that expensive or are you just a typical 420 BLAZE IT EVERY DAY faggot with no job so that seems like a lot of money to you?

Bertrand Russel
Sigmund Freud
Francis Crick
Bill Gates
Richard Feynman
Thomas Edison
Carl Sagan

Just off the top of my head

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

I can respect that. Nothing wrong with not wwanting to do something.

>the CB1 receptor ... also occurs during brain damage
Why wouldn't it, it is a physical part of your brain. It isn't going anywhere.

10 years ago that would have been jail time. Nothing to do with money.

Dude I’m smoking a bowl right now and thinking what a worthless commie nigger you sound like. Why wasn’t your junkie ass at fucking work. I can buy all the pot I want because I work. If you’re not a shit skinned nigger you’re an embarrassment to the white race

>''But the craving for drugs is certainly something which cannot be left to the unfettered operation of natural impulse. And the kind of boredom which the person accustomed to drugs experiences when deprived of them is something for which I can suggest no remedy except time."

―Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness (1930), Chapter 4: Boredom and excitement, p. 32

I can't even be arsed to google the rest when the very first one doesn't even speak that highly of drugs, nor prove any utilization of drugs.

Stop taking drugs because you got bored after you stopped taking drugs, retard. Listen to Russel and wait it out.

Did all of the. Habitually, near constantly consume canabis with a thc content of 25% or more. Or these examples of this who perhaps used drugs one in their existence

Yeah maybe if you're caught driving around town swerving all over the place like a retard, no one's going to bust into your house, rip the bong out of your hands and tell you to get on the ground faggot.

Just shows his less-than-contemporary viewpoint on psychoactive drugs. Man smoked tobacco 24/7
youtube.com/watch?v=80oLTiVW_lc

Okay, serious question.
Would some of you respect my drug of choice more if I grew it myself?

Attached: 1539926103584.jpg (418x352, 27K)

Look it up.
A lot of them were coke fiends or took acid trips occasionally. If you were to poll artists, both musical and visual, you would probably have an easier time list those who did not indulge in psychoactive drugs.

The artists I prefer and the intellectuals whose works I’m partial too were and are not habitual drug users

>>Straight edge fags BTFO
They literally won't care - they don't use it
>>Christ cucks BTFO
>Implying Gods perfect design was flawed
>>boomers BTFO
They ruined your nation most likely, so I'm sure they'll be fine.
And dead soon.

Examples user. As a sidenote, I personally find it a bit offputting that you can't look past an artist's personal habits to enjoy their work. If their work is good, then enjoy it regardless if you agree with their lifestyle or not.

It’s not a matter of personal habits. It’s a mater of taste. The art and music I like tends not to be made by druggies

Man fuck you user.
It got legalized here same time Trump was elected and we only JUST recently got stores. Also we only have 2 in the entire state and they are both overpriced as fuck. You also have to call ahead of time, park in a separate lot, and take a shuttle to the stores.

Guess this "legal weed" this isn't all it's cracked up to be....

Lol are you banned from uploading examples as well

Carl Sagan was stoned all the time also nobody on this board wants alcohol banned despite the fact it’s been proven worse for you than weed

Absolutely based. Happy bday nigga

Satie, Geothe, Debussy, Chopin, Mozart,Beethoven, as some examples

user why do you take the lords name in vain? If you had 2 brain cells left to rub together you would realize that the Bible condones weed right in genesis 1:29
>And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food
So next time you think you can speak like that about lord and savior like you did; just remember. God, father of Jesus Christ, gave you weed. And you have forsaken his name: get right degenerate

Attached: C02FD83C-2E2D-4075-BE5C-FA0F0183056C.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Yeah I've never once heard a stoner argue for alcohol prohibition even though it kills 40,000 annually. But you faggots can't stand us having our fun and not dying while doing so. Alcoholics suck

Alcohol is something that is far better understood chemically and far better regulated. Anything not done in moderation is pure self destruction. I make a point to limit alcohol consumption to once a month

I'll burn to that

Attached: 1551498372952.jpg (2048x1234, 1.26M)

I think we understand weed enough to know it kills absolutely no one, and that in itself sets it apart from most substances. It always has proven medicinal properties, namely being anti-inflammatory, whereas alcohol does not. What other research do you need?

Also*

Off the top of my head,
>Mozart, Beethoven
Both drunks who died with scarred livers
>Chopin, Goethe
Opium fiends

Even your examples are rife with habitual drug users. Don't know much about the lives of Satie or Geothe, so I can't speak on them.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Anons I'm out of weed and really bumming right now.
I have no money, already scraped and smoked my resin, already smoked all the shake in my stash, already smoked the bits of weed with my bag of stems. Hell I even smoked tobacco for a little while but I dropped it because it's fucking terrible.

What do? How do I get free weed?

Attached: 61752_429591977110968_642140352_n.jpg (400x244, 31K)

based

Attached: 453643563456.jpg (1473x217, 27K)

Also what state you in cuz?

Weed can kill you chemically, however historically the dosage is just to high for a person to reach. But as weed becomes more potent and the various forms of it are explored this will change. The harmful effects of canabis come in the damage to the brain, particularly of those between 13-25, and the disruption of the chemical balance of the brain due to habitual use. Alcohol is something to be done in moderation. As I’ve stated multiple times. I do t care what someone does to their body. All the better that the eliminate themselves