11 year old murdered in Alabama

Has it gone completely unnoticed that an 11-year old white girl was found murdered in an area that's 69.5% black? Why are the police withholding so much information, are they afraid of reaction?
breaking911.com/missing-11-year-old-alabama-girl-found-dead/

Attached: amberly-barnett-found-dead-amberly-alexis-barnett-11-year-old-alabama-girl-dead-bible-holding-sherif (696x395, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/03/christopher-madison-amberly-barnett-suspect-arrested/
dekalbcountysheriff.org/press_view.php?id=424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>70% black area
she never had a chance

Would

Awesome, fuck whitey

same Tbh. not even a pedophile

also breaking911 is an an ip logger used mainly to gather GPS data on Jow Forums users

I have to stop coming here, it’s killing my soul

Nigs. Probably raped her as well.

This is why whites have to leave areas they're a minority in. You're putting yourself in great danger staying in 60-90% black neighborhoods.

>body was found not far behind her house

Attached: 1550279081872.jpg (318x319, 21K)

yeah and burn it all down as you leave. for real. (satire)

Absolutely. Blacks prove to us every day that they are not fit for civilized society. I really don't know how many more cases just like this we are going to need for people to realize that.

Attached: vHegOh0.png (960x906, 230K)

kys

>left pic
Would've been a roastie/burned coal if she hadn't already.

Not this time. Suspect already in custody apparently: heavy.com/news/2019/03/christopher-madison-amberly-barnett-suspect-arrested/

How come the left pic looks older and has brown eyes and the right pic looks young and has blue eyes?

Look it is tragic a white female died but let us be honest. What incident occurred however minor with this female, a black male will have his life ended in the racist courts and prison systems. If she was unfortunately killed it was undoubtedly be because the black male involved was FORCED to silence her and remove evidence. In that case it becomes a matter of life and death and I am sure all of us would choose our own lives over that of a white female. Now, if we addressed our awful institutional racism then perhaps small situations between white females and black males could just end with little injury and people would not be forced to cover evidence with an unfortunate killing. We must end the racism that exists in our society and our institutions before we can begin stopping these unfortunate deaths.

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: 35204f963ffc.png (388x433, 89K)

(you)

They arrested a White guy named Christopher Wayne Madison.

dekalbcountysheriff.org/press_view.php?id=424

Attached: 57248572348527349.jpg (240x180, 5K)

>suspect has a girlfriend
>they shared a joint Facebook account they used to post pictures of themselves together
>he and his girlfriend have two children
what the fuck

Attached: 1534727301674.jpg (636x431, 35K)

>Anglo kills Anglo
What seems to be the issue?

Meth...turning white men into straight-up niggers for 30 years running!

0/10 troll

Attached: 1517790772466.png (434x245, 189K)

Looks like a Trump supporter

>white

Ignore reality as much as you want. But as long as the courts are too strict in sentencing and biased against black men there will be instances of killing to cover evidence of what should be small crimes like robbery and sexual assault. Once things are more equal and fair I guarantee you there will be a drop in murders to cover up smaller crimes.

Attached: 2v8gm6.jpg (500x528, 34K)

>Stop sending to us to prison and we'll stop killing your women and children

Attached: 1483528132773.jpg (600x493, 50K)

Kek

Well said. Keep going!

Attached: 5f3460053b2aae8dbfed72cf216b3f40.jpg (474x441, 26K)

Had this been a little black girl, thread would have been archived by now

they aren't biased against blacks, they are biased against repeat offenders

Wrong. The thread wouldn't exist, because no one cares about niggers.

It's always the dad...

t. redditfag's 1st day on Jow Forums

This. I would never trust anyone in a less than 95% educated White neighbourhood.

Attached: kurwa.jpg (227x250, 5K)

Redpill incoming. Whenever you are in a situation you get to fuck some prime 11 year old cunny, thrust you dick inside her as much as you can pop her literal cherry until vaginal blood ozzes out form her prime cunny, just to get it all out of your system. Now you fucked a underaged girl, and to minimize your social standings, it is better to kill your victim than to keep her alive

What kind of sick fuck would raise a child anywhere near blacks?

What reaction? White people don't care about their own people, children and future.

W O M P
O
M
P

You burn the coal ...

>It was a white guy
>Thread dies

Pottery.

an innocent fucking little girl
>2018... I am.... enraged

Attached: 1402333994438.png (480x445, 96K)

2019*

crack cocaine + chimps = dead white girl

He should hang. Fucking scum.

I suspected it was a white guy. Probably some guy stalking her social media and finding out all the details about her.

Little girls shouldn't be allowed to wear make up and post selfies on social media.