Captain fungal btfo by based robot waifu

Captain fungal btfo by based robot waifu

Attached: 3A18F33F-9ECB-4C7B-AF33-20C1E0C80FB9.jpg (750x1075, 501K)

this shit gonna backfire soon enough..

Fung

Attached: dennisFungFoot.png (425x381, 236K)

both are nonsensical female hero garbage though

>twitter news
This isn't even journalism, it's just taking, what. 3 tweets and saying this is a massive call for a boycott. There are only around 1000 retweets and 3000 likes total across all of them. This is manufactured outrage from literally a handful of people in the grand scheme of things. Twitter should no longer be considered a news source and those who use it should be summarily executed.

Its happening

reddit greg is in the house tonight!

sometimes i like to imagine licking her toes, and not just the toes but really getting into the grime and slurping around the lateral nail fold and teasing out the cheese inevitably built up in the cuticle. those rotten feet turn me on in ways i cannot describe, i want her to walk around in a pair of thick wool socks for a week or two and then take them off in my presence so i can squeeze out the mix of sweat and fungi into a thick syrupy sludge that i would use to lubricate my rock hard boner to start sliding in and out between each toe, enjoying the sensation of the crusted over webbing and soft sponginess of the spore colony and then climax covering the yellowed brittle and mineral laced hangnails with my seed

Attached: 2CACE615-2052-42AD-8364-C81A13D60CA7.jpg (1124x1390, 183K)

Both look like shit

Every normie I've discussed this with thinks its bullshit that this is he only movie being shown worldwide.

And they dont even know 1/4 what we know

As much butthurtery is going on with this film you know its still gonna break records right? Shit i bet most of you here are still gonna watch it.

>stale pasta

It's all a clever ploy by disney.
>Normies with standard nuclear families goes out on a friday to enjoy a day with the kids
>Gotta pick something wholesome that the entire family will love
>Oh look! A superhero movie with a girl hero!
>Daughter will be enlightened, son wont rape
>6 tickets please
>Buy popcorn, candy, large carbonated jews, and nachos
>20 minutes of more jew propaganda
>Then the jewiest of all production company's film commences
>2 hours of bad cg and horrible writing
>Finish movie
>Go home
>Go to bed
>Cant fuck wife because not in mood
>Wake up in morning to do chores
>Sunday exhausted from shitty job, kids, chores
>Sleep in
>Shitty wife doesnt cook cuz tired
>Go to Denny's for brunch
>Kids dont eat their meals
>Get home
>Bed early for work
>Wake up
>Go to work
>Check bank account
>You spent $278.97 this weekend
>Do it all over next weekend

Attached: 1551645519154.jpg (437x471, 26K)

Is it really? I thought it was pretty good.

Attached: 1551687259743.jpg (742x714, 394K)

Holy fuck....

Attached: 1529293137268.png (378x357, 70K)

if mods did their jobs 99% of twitter posting in /pol would be purged on sight
but the mods are trannishits and retards so this crap goes on and on

pure gold

Attached: pepe giggle.gif (360x346, 170K)

They would do that

Oh this is a common thing? I noticed the theater near me had only Captain Marvel listed for the entire weekend.

>Captain Menstruation
Has booked all the movie theaters This week End to insure the Number one movie spot.

I live in a populated area, 4 different multiplexes that are only playing Captain Menstruation. I kid you not. The only Movie playing on Friday.

Attached: 1548131364379.gif (400x266, 1.73M)

So this is how the misandry bubble pops.

wew lad

Attached: 1268719902649.jpg (602x468, 21K)

Yeap and then some mogul will buy out every ticket in each theater and that will go towards box office so they can claim, look it made money.

Imaginary controversy about events that aren't happening for the sake of publicity. Essentially an advertisement.

Don't forget to sage btw

>So this is how the misandry bubble pops.
i wouldn't dream of it, civilization has been misandrist since before the greeks

The real shame is that this turd will do okay and we'll have to listen to leftists have seizures about it for the next week. Pay no attention to how disney bought all the space at theaters so there's no movies but captain fungus, and they probably do the same shit as black panther where they bought their own tickets to pump numbers.

>1 post by ID

Twitter was never news, idiot. Twitter is just a litmus test for which way the normie winds are blowing.

Sounds about right. Jews understand consistency is a powerful human trait.

lol

disney have a lot of money brah.

Attached: CM_trailer.webm (1280x542, 2.12M)

Attached: The ass was flat.png (986x565, 812K)

Never thought I would see spore colony and climax in a single post. For the rest of my life I will need pharmaceuticals to will my dick out of its flaccid state.

sexbots > feminist womyn

Is this the turning point for Western men to finally stand up to Feminists?
God I hope it is.

Fake but good edit.

only betas care about superhero movies one way or the other

Attached: cuckface.jpg (1063x817, 129K)

That rectangle face, close-set eyes of hers reminds me of something. Who does it remind me of, Jow Forums?

Did they really book out ever cinema spot in the world with one movie?

shes so fucking ugly

modern actresses are all so ugly and bad relative to in the past, and you know its because they're really all just prostitutes for fat disgusting jewish producers like weinstein

>that pic

Attached: disgustings absolute.png (512x768, 713K)

correct they get the roles because they suck the dick.
So they arent the best.

cheeki breeki

For this weekend? Yes pretty much.
Notice Aussie radio stations have been giving away CM tickets, non stop for like 2 weeks now.

Something is not right with this movie. They know its going to underperform, so are giving tickets away to fill movie theatres.

They both look like shit movies though.

I had no idea because i dont watch tv, listen to radio or go to the cinema.
I think i saw an aussie saying something about the ticket site situation.
These people are so pathetic lmao.
They did the samething with that black movie

This. Why would anyone go see these movies?

haha i like the memes
“pools clothes do to aids”

I have yet to see an article that actually quotes Larson. Part of me actually believes this is jews pretending she's on thier side to make it sound better. Not realizing what they're doing is actually torpedoing her movie.

Alita was great. Hadn't been to see a movie since Bladerunner, and I was disappointed. I'll go see it again. I usually don't go to the theater but it was nice to go out for once and enjoy something that wasn't pushing some agenda down my throat.

Alita is quiet possibly the only good female role model since the 80's. She's strong, yet feminine at the same time. She's willing to literally give her own heart to not only support the while male she loves, but because she loves him. The movie itself is like an action movie you'd expect to have released during the 80's/90's. Overall it's a really good movie, though some casual viewers might get lost at the breakneck speed the plot moves at and all the exposition dialogue dumps.
In short anyone comparing Alita to Captain Marvel is like comparing an artists drawing to some fucking crayon drawing made by a 5 year old.

The weird as fuck cg ruined it.
It wasn't in the source and nothing justify it.

>didn't even watch

Yes, it's to inflate the numbers. People who go there have the option of going all the way home or sitting to watch a movie, the one movie fucking available.
The spin by the media afterwards is going to be insane.

I'm eager to see the ratings.

Attached: rotten.jpg (927x396, 85K)