These are designed by jews

Convince me these stupid fucking things aren't the work of israel.

old style plunger:
>press in general direction of hole
>encapsulate shit in pressure and push until toilet unclogs

jew plunger:
>press exactly on hole because its the same size
>50% of shit squishes against toilet, 50% goes inside plunger
>start pushing, nothing happens
>raise plunger and watch shit fall out of plunger
>flush again, revealing giant mound of hardened shit from hollowed-out plunger boob squishing against it
>use toilet paper or something to unstick shit from toilet
>flush again to get rid of dislodged shit-mound
>use shower to clean shit off plunger
>take shower so you aren't covered in shit-infused backsplash from cleaning plunger

On top of everything above, they're physically larger so they'll displace more water and possibly overflow where a normal one wouldn't. Seriously what the flying fuck. There needs to be an international treaty to ban this brainlet design.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2000x2000, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SurePlunge-Automatic-Plunger-Amazing-Toilets/dp/B00VSDEPTA/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=176942277353&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9021828&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=15868477335986949824&hvtargid=kwd-131082209345&keywords=mr pung&qid=1551759973&s=gateway&sr=8-1&tag=googhydr-20
youtu.be/mkOaQNiKgoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to the 21st century.
amazon.com/SurePlunge-Automatic-Plunger-Amazing-Toilets/dp/B00VSDEPTA/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=176942277353&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9021828&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=15868477335986949824&hvtargid=kwd-131082209345&keywords=mr pung&qid=1551759973&s=gateway&sr=8-1&tag=googhydr-20

My toilet is awful, I'm pretty sure if there was an international standard it wouldn't legally be a toilet. I'd spend like $60 a month on those cylinders.

Just shit it the tub and smush it down the drain with the shower runnng. That’s how Andre the Giant used to do it.

Communist low flush toilets designed to save water for some stupid reason.

Buy sand and shit like a cat, then, faggot

Waffle stomp

you can also pour a bucket of warm soapy water into the hole from a decent height to unclog your logs

>$50 fk off
You just need a poop knife.

>Implying I don't use the three shells

I see you saw that Joe Rogan interview also

Why dont you fix your diet and stop shitting bricks you canuck faggot

patents are open. get off your lazy ass and search for the inventor of the jew-plunger, faggot.

in India they don't have the poop jew

>plunging like a literal retard
>is a leaf

Attached: 1551467883839.webm (752x736, 1.74M)

Except you have to flush them 5 or 6 times, while the old toilets you flushed once and that was it.

It's not for unclogging a visible shit, it's for when it halfway flushes and the drain is clogged deeper down.

Science lesson: If you just go to town with the plunger it's not efficient unless you remove the excess air already trapped in it. You lay the plunger into the water a bit and let the air bubble up and out before plunging so there is a solid seal and you don't spend 5 minutes plunging with nothing to show for it. Fucking A, OP, I had this figured out during childhood. This is why we need to bring back Beakman's World and Mister Wizard and Bill Nye the Engineer paid to be a science mouth piece needs to fuck off.

kikes

Just use a bucket like i do. It never clogs.

>yeah just buy these fucking co2 canisters everytime you need to plunge your shit down the toilet
>canister leaked over the course of having it engaged over 4 months oops now there shit water all over the floor oh well
ive got a toilet in my basement that was made in like 1970. it blows a water jet that blasts shit down the tube. its literally never been clogged.

>Science lesson: If you just go to town with the plunger it's not efficient unless you remove the excess air already trapped in it. You lay the plunger into the water a bit and let the air bubble up and out before plunging so there is a solid seal and you don't spend 5 minutes plunging with nothing to show for it. Fucking A, OP, I had this figured out during childhood. This is why we need to bring back Beakman's World and Mister Wizard and Bill Nye the Engineer paid to be a science mouth piece needs to fuck off.

dude, OP is just an angry fat guy who shits too much and has to use waaaay too much TP to clean his big fat butthole, always clogs his drain and angrily plunges instead of plunging like a gentleman.

i've only ever had to plunge a toilet a handful of times in my life and bellows plungers work great.

the real trick to plunging is getting a plunger that 'fits' your toilet.some are circular, some are oval, and some are almost rectangular.

Have you SEEN the prices guy?!

kek this actually used to be true. lost a lot of weight the past 2 years and recently found a wipe technique to use half as much TP, if that. still clogs all the fucking time. its just a shit toilet, simple as that. only 1.6 gpf.

This fucking thread
My sides

What you're referring to as an "old style plunger" was never intended to be used on a toilet. They are for sinks.

It's a common misconception. In fact, I remember it being a common trope in 90's cartoons that a character just could not get the clog out with one of those plungers no matter how aggressively they plunged.

Now that people have access to amazon reviews, they are realizing that they were using the wrong plunger all along.

You have hard water?

Get an auger instead. Also don't flush wet wipes even if they say they are flushable.

Plumber

Low-flow toilets irritated me so much that I went far right

I use 2 ply toilet paper. Shit like, once every 2 days (slow metabolism or something). Probably use 5-ish sets of 2 folded sheets per shit.

Its just an awful block of porcelain garbage that should be target practice. Its from the 90s when people started caring about water usage but didn't yet know how to make a low-flow toilet that wasn't fucking useless.

>Posting this nasty jew whore like a subversive kike shill.
I'll take the leaf, you can burn.

Attached: 1546651747246.png (128x125, 18K)

wtf is that? We don't have those in Australia

Yeah I replaced one of those recently. Siphons are garbage.

> an angry fat guy who shits too much
You got me, I started buying paper towels instead of tp

Also: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD. TAKE THIS SHIT TO /B/

POL IS FOR HOW THE WORLD IS FUCKED:
PIZZAGATE
THE CABAL
THE FEDERAL RESERVE
FEMINISM

YOUR SHITTY THREAD IS PART OF THE REASON THAT THE WHITE MAN HAS SPENT A LIFETIME OF GIBS ON FEEDING USELESS NOGS INSTEAD OF GOING TO MARS

It seems our Northern American friends are having all sorts of problems regarding the clogging of their toilets.

Perhaps if they didn't eat so much and become giant lazy obese fuckers they wouldn't have such issues.

Attached: ShittersFull.jpg (640x480, 177K)

>Also don't flush wet wipes even if they say they are flushable.
Should you really be letting out the secrets of your profession so easily? I imagine if you're actually a non-industrial plumber that's a good 30+% of your business

Women fuck them?

Holy shit it has one of those cylinders inside the tank. That's what they're called? Siphon toilets? Thank fuck I know what they're called now so I can avoid them the rest of my life. What design do the strong older ones that simulate Hoover Dam breaking use?

If your toilet is from the 90s then you need to get a new toilet. Shit cakes up in the neck of the toilet over time and forms like sedimentary rock restricting flow especially if you have issues with hard water. Most toilets last for about 20 years until they have issues with constant clogs.

thats what you get for using toilets. they are one of the most pointless inventions of modern time

i know right i can't believe it wasn't pruned

Attached: 1547845727544.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

I've never had toilet plumbing problems. Ever. And I'm in a family of 5. One day my fat fuck friend and his fat fuck girlfriend came to visit. Before leaving on their 2 hour drive back home, they both took a dump. Oh god the smell. I thought something had exploded in the sewer system.

I was on the phone to the council to complain that some gas was coming back up through their pipes when I realised that it was the result of my fat fuck friend's shit (and his girlfriends).

They are so fucking fat and disgusting that their shit stank out my entire 2 story house. Their shits must have been something to behold. My poor toilet.

>not shitting directly into a garbage disposal installed in your shower.

its like you hate efficiency

ausfag your toilet flushes backwards

Plumbers never have a shortage of work. People will flush wipes and tampons anyway even when they know better. Also even if everyone stopped using wipes there would be increased work on bidets.
This is not to mention issues with root infiltration and broken pipes.

This makes a lot of sense, its always been awful but its been especially bad the last few years. Too bad I live in a rented townhouse and they probably wouldn't replace it unless you couldn't piss without clogging.

Also kek at me learning real toilet knowledge from Jow Forums

I'm hooked up to sewer and I flush wet wipes, paper towels, etc. Pour grease down the drain with hot water. Municipal wagies clean it up!

Monster

>poop knife

Attached: 1530350761884.gif (729x427, 118K)

I care to disagree with you, good sir.

One of the hallmarks of a successful civilization is how well it eliminates it's waste.

Civilization is directly driven by POLitics.

This is relevant to Jow Forums.

Q.E.D.

Underrated post.

I’m not sure what’s in your tank but the siphon I’m referring to is the swirl the water has to make for momentum and poop pushing. Get one of these youtu.be/mkOaQNiKgoo

I’ve got two and they are one flush and done every single time.

>Jow Forums is for discussing pizzagate and roasties

Attached: 1529548988482.jpg (635x542, 25K)

Well one day when you have literal shit coming up out of your tub, utility sink or washing machine remember this post

Why are you such a fucking cuck? Here's what you do. Get a toilet brush (you have one, don't you?). Get a plastic bag. Put said bag over the brush. Tie a knot so it doesn't fall off.
Use the brush as a plunger.
Total cost is MAYBE $0.02 and it works every time.

i thought those were bullets before I realized it was a CO2 container lol

Steve?

Basedtech.

You’re going to eventually gunk up the pipes actually on your premises and you’re responsible... even if renting you can be charged repair fees for overt negligence. It would also be embarrassing to get caught doing this and have to smell your own poop for days while your pipes are augered. Nigger.

>this entire thread

Attached: TheFuck.jpg (951x840, 90K)

This and plumbers are not cheap

You need a better toilet

Attached: 25.gif (250x167, 934K)

Wrong. The proper way to use a plunger is to push down slowly and then pull up as fast as you can without flinging poop water in your eye.

Just wear a diaper and stop being a slave to your toilet.

Alright, from my limited understanding of toilet design i seem to have the worst of both worlds. Bowl seems designed for high water but level is low, and it has that stupid shit-encrusting trap design. Tank looks like pic related.

Attached: 2019-03-04 21.56.42.jpg (2560x1920, 1.56M)

fucking kikes, clogging my toilet THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Thanks for the laugh lads

Attached: 2CDA85BB-6384-4835-ADA2-ACA9EE7EC250.jpg (1600x900, 180K)

Pull up a chair son.

Attached: E4ACC9C7-3403-42C2-9F53-79BFB66CEF61.png (475x402, 142K)

>blasts shit down the tube
lol

wtf i hate trump now

I'm not worried about a paper towel here and there or a half a shotglass worth of cooking oil down the drain once a month. But I have been meaning to get a bidet attachment so I can ditch the wet wipes.

im ready

Attached: 1531109973632.gif (400x400, 24K)

>using a bidet like a fucking fairy
>not a sink mounted garden hose like a real man

Now I want to rig up a metal one that works on 22 blanks.

also mfw a literal shitpost has lasted this long

Attached: kek.png (697x521, 762K)

fuck it use 12 guage blanks

>spraying your shit all over the bathroom with a garden hose
>not having a trained dog lick your butthole clean

>poop knife
Peak autism

>be jannie
>prune anything remotely interesting or politically relevant
>let shitposts like these go on for hours

I haven't keked this hard in a bit thanks leaf

Now I'm imagining an EFP plunger.

This thread is now about German toilets; the ones with a flat bottom. Entirely designed to throw fecal matter 5 yards into the air with every flush.

you're welcome

Attached: OK.gif (300x186, 1.46M)

you're thinking of this toilet

Attached: 03startup1.jpg (370x556, 27K)

>not already owning a superior Rhodesian Ridgeback trained to clean your chocolate starfish since being a puppy

#RememberRhodesia

Attached: rrr.jpg (193x169, 11K)

I'm not your guy, buddy.

I dont want to reply to this still shit but fuck I have to.
>be me furniture deliverer.
>making delivery at pretty nice house.
>fat nigger I work with asks the people to use their bathroom.
>makinbrownies.jpg
>we get a call after we leave from homeowners, they're angry about the smell.
>dunno what to tell you bros.
>a day later... Go into work, boss wants to speak with latrelle.
>nigger is pissed he has to pay 100 and something dollars to have some kind of service go to the home and deodorize it.
Dunno if the most expensive shit ever, I highly doubt it but was hilarious.

lmao

Attached: bald guy laugh.gif (355x306, 3.68M)

Seems unnecessary when the shelf already allows unimpeded access for coprophiliacs. Maybe they like the excitement of high velocity doo doo spraying against them.

Your fill tube is probably full of minerals and other shit. You can replace that and try using muriatic acid to clean the porcelain holes but I would just spend money on a new toilet, but probably a gay cost in Canada.

All plungers are a jewish trick, when you have a clog just run the sink or bath faucet for a couple minutes it'll fix itself.

But will you show us the in-store prices?

Grease adds up real fast and it globs up into a single huge mass very easily

low flush toilets fucking suck...I hate them...it literally takes 2 or 3 flushes before everything is gone....so you end up using more water after all that....I finally bought a toilet from my grandparents house that they were remodeling at the time....thing was built back in 1965 flushes like a dream and very powerful

damn this thing fucks up water wigglers like israel does muslims

Attached: www.jpg (414x305, 15K)

>Get a toilet brush (you have one, don't you?). Get a plastic bag. Put said bag over the brush. Tie a knot so it doesn't fall off.
>Use the brush as a plunger.
>Total cost is MAYBE $0.02 and it works every time
Why not simply put the bag over your hand and go full in ?
Fuck the optics.

blame boomers for this shit, nothing can just be simple tried and true and of good quality. No. It always has to be some cheap gimmicky Chinese shit that's actually expensive because it has all these useless plastic features that boomers love.

just pour a little dish soap in the bowl if its clogged, gets it done every time for me

fuck off kike
this thread is doing important work in naming the jew