OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1F38C2DA-0C1A-42A0-BEB5-AC3BF9FB3EBC.jpg (1166x571, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/fileid/1120/251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quit trying to defend that muzzie nigger cunt

Zion Don strikes again!

truly /ourguy/

Trump exposing Israel's congressional influence via proxy.

cope. he just gave a speech to a bunch of jews and called for more legal immigration than ever before AGAIN. he's bought and paid for, just face facts faggot. the maga movement is dead, but don't feel bad, this is what happens to all movements. they start grassroots and then kikes buy them. it's the way she blows.

is there no end to Trump's kosher cock sucking?

>Removes the muzzie, is hated by the left and accused of being under kike control
>Doesn't remove the muzzie, is hated by the kikes

Double edged sword here.

lewl

Attached: c3abac92f3637eebe75be5530f908bb5-imagepng.png (378x378, 233K)

Old Zion Don up to his old tricks.

Attached: zion don.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

Attached: 9750508998b973cc9a1f09ffed376921-imagepng.png (1478x1109, 231K)

can't believe i fell for the "trump is sucking up to the jews because 5D checkers and the boomer optics" meme in 2016

Attached: 1549996852349.jpg (1000x1015, 148K)

Zion Don strikes again
>inb4 chess meme
>inb4 plus ultra
>inb4 time travel
>inb4 kushnershill

Attached: trump antisemitism 4.png (800x800, 415K)

Attached: 1528473169585.png (1053x608, 138K)

Attached: becef9d3c7bf043a6b79d38a11af007c-imagejpeg.jpg (3704x3368, 2.59M)

They just do the opposite of what Trump says every single time.
I dont see how this is helping

Attached: 9b8f75ca860800b4aa73591717d0b387-imagejpeg.jpg (720x720, 90K)

Anyone who is voting for trump in 2020 is truly a jewish shill or just a fucking maga retard. Fuck donald trump

>A dark day for Israel
Well said Mr. President.

Attached: 155105252526262.jpg (467x361, 20K)

>spends all day shilling a Somali on Jow Forums
>tells others they “cope”

lelno

Fake quote you retarded nigger. Look it up. Your Facebook friends might buy it but not here. Go try r/politics

Attached: 5bfe55fc52090e8968ddb655b9708d32-imagejpeg.jpg (570x640, 95K)

when will they realize they will never win pandering to shitskins and the left? they want complete victory and annihilation which is the only correct way to achieve your goals

Attached: 1551351389760.jpg (900x1000, 344K)

Fresh 2015 memes

>a dark day for israel
Freudian slip?

A fucking shit skin is calling out kikes while the dude I voted for is sucking kike cock. Goddamn, I hate this timeline. I fucking hate everything.

all this kike puppet had to say was "i think iihan might have a point" to continue democrat infighting but god forbid breaking up your poltical party's main rival because they want to support israel like you

Attached: 1549512873679.jpg (728x784, 117K)

>dark day
How dark we talkin'?

Attached: MiddleEastCrater.jpg (800x600, 230K)

Like it or not, at this moment AIPAC does have a lot of influence over US politicians. He can't call anyone out if he wants to win reelection. At the same time, he's associating israel with American kikes and letting the people put the pieces together.

Attached: why_people_are_so_riled_up.jpg (480x596, 35K)

Fucking cuck, a shitskin woman who hates white people is somehow more based than him now

he isn't gonna win reelection by being a cuck either
also
>implying trump needs establishment media and politicians to support him
nigger did you literally forget 2016?

Haha this sucks

>nigger did you literally forget 2016?
Did you forget that Trump received BILLIONS in free coverage by the establishment media in 2015 and 2016? They helped him get elected.

fucking hell

Man it owns choosing between an antiwhite politician who’s right about Jews and a supposedly prowhite politician who wants to make us into cannon fodder for them

Won't be the same thing time, and you'd be foolish and naive to thing otherwise.

>Israel missed in mega nuke

Mazeltov!

Donald J Tribe

but that was mostly negative coverage

Attached: file.png (1200x732, 699K)

Notice how the entire state of israel still exists lol

>negative press

No such thing

why are the optics so important all of a sudden trumpnigger? we sure as hell didn't need them in 2016 and its pretty much known at this point that they are useless as long as your constituents support you 100% and never primary you.

he's right though

if you're going to post that something is fake, it's on you to give the proof, because everyone scrolling the thread isn't going to "look it up"

>the mainstream media wasn't constantly shitting on trump 24/7 leading up to the election and the republican party didn't abandon trump with weeks left to fend for themself
ok retard

Didn't they prop him because they had an insurance plan to btfo him?

>dark day for Israel
What a major faggot
Not just stupid, but a fucking faggot too

>memeflag
SO YOU WANT TO REPLY TO AN INCREDIBLY STUPID POST

the point is that all coverage, positive or negative, helps your brand. you haven't heard the old boomerism, "there's no such thing as bad press"?

At this rate, the optics are going to be that he's also up israel's ass. That's going to be hard to circumvent since anti-kike sentiment is the only thing the left and this board can agree on.

>that was mostly negative coverage
Showing a live feed of his empty podium at a rally while other candidates were trying to get coverage certainly helped him.

Did you not read the DNC emails? The Hillary campaign wanted the media to focus on Trump (and a few other candidates like Cruz) in order to make him look like a mainstream candidate because she thought he would be easy to beat in the general election if he won the nomination. If the media never reported on Trump, he wouldn't have had nearly as much momentum in the election.

Attached: 1539252812326.jpg (1280x1162, 554K)

this

All you retards that can't see this is a simple divide and conquer by trump. Praise Jews and be obnoxious as you can, best way to redpill people.

Examples: "I love Jews, I admire how cutthroat they are"

"I love how they put shitskins in their place"

"I love how they run the banks gangster"

"I love their history of human sacrifice how badass"

If someone attacks you, point out you are supporting these Jewish activities and then accuse them of being a Nazi for not supporting Jews.

It's like a political version of Sam hydes "JEWS ROCK"

Or just scream about Jews all day, let us know how that works out. You guys are lucky some of us Germans aren't fucking retarded because otherwise you would be 100 percent GOY

There was a coordinated effort by the Hillary campaign to prop him up, which was revealed by wikileaks.

>We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates [Trump, Cruz, Carson] so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously.

PDF:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/fileid/1120/251

The chameleon in chief strikes again. MIGA amirite tho

Clearly, the reasons I distrust and am skeptical about Israel are night and day compared to lunatic Omar( muslim cunt). She is another Democrat nightmare. Btw, what does anyone think the President of the U.S. should say. Israel is an ally, but still a different country with it's own intrests. Give them their capitol, examine and discount their intelligence and their war plans in Syria for the US to live and die for....What could one expect? God damn it /pol.

>A dark day for Israel!

Attached: Quotmfw+funny+picturequot+_387cafaa6a753efe442273682e752f88.jpg (326x326, 21K)

>hey look omar is getting wailed on by the jews
>kind of like how trump is getting wailed on by the jews
>trump is pointing this out
>has to include israel
>especially israel
Wish he would, but not now. If the antisemitism is ramping up this quickly by the beginning of March 2019, I can't wait for EOY kike hate.

>coming to their defense at every turn
>secretly exposing them by bending to their will
I get you like him but this is clearly putting your head in the sand

> A dark day for Israel

Attached: 1548748788698.png (700x740, 328K)

Appreciate it. Large-scale Hegellian bullshit like this is expensive, we're being spoiled here user.

do you dress and feed yourself with assistance?

>MIGA boomers are still shilling 5d chess
give it up lmao

Attached: JNF TRUMP PLAQUE.jpg (1200x1600, 313K)

I've seen this picture at least 50 times, it has never failed to make me chuckle.

Α bright day for israel!

Pure cope.

Just need halp wid puttin on my panties. why do you ask?

>Gives Israel 60 gorillion dollars in aid
4D chess guys, he's gonna name the jew any day now...

The volume and consistency of posts being spammed in every thread on this and similar topics to the tune of
>TRUMP IS A ZIONIST REEEEEE
gives me pause for thought. If nothing else. That said, anything that causes division among the left-leaning voting base is good for us. So while I'm totally going to boycott trump and vote democrat forever any day now(especially when supreme court seats are up for grabs) because trump hasn't literally undone well over a couple hundred years of concerted corruptions and power consolidation by jewish groups within our country, I think I'm going to wait a little longer and see how this timeline plays out post 2020 election season. But thanks for the free grassroots political demonstration, whoever the fuck you are.

Attached: 1531183038234.png (1600x1575, 1.63M)

So I can make up anything and repeat it over and over and the onus will be on you to prove me wrong... Thanks for revealing the playbook ;)

Great points...Excellent that's why i'm writing in JEB! or Kasich!

Attached: 1536201010433.webm (1280x720, 631K)

This

make piss great again please donald

Yes! Get her Trump, protect Israel at all cost!

For fucks sake user open your eyes. Nobody is saying "vote for dems hurr" at all. I used to think that shit, too. "Trump was the lesser of two evils" and it took realizing "THAT'S BY DESIGN" to look at it the right way. Vote for whoever, it genuinely makes no difference at thos moment. Just know that we're being played. There is no good outcome, we need real change. Not a candidate, a process, real changes.
The two-party system is a joke and we're the punchline. Getting so passionate over a fucking theater performance, it all ends the same way every time.

FPBP!
We stand with Israel!
MAGA!

top kek

Cope for what? I'm fine either way no skin off my back. I could care less about trump personally, but it takes 2 brain cells to see anything trump supports = Bad.

Their golem is turning, cope yourself Bitch

>it genuinely makes no difference at thos moment
Keep on keeping on user.

Attached: 1529760473355.png (529x419, 170K)

How can anything change if everyone refuses to realize that nothing can change as long as you play the rigged game?

What's it like living under 5 tons of raw delusion? Trump's not "turning" and you're only pretending to be retarded. Nobody is capable of the kind of mental gymnastics I'm seeing from you.

Step one is always recognizing the problem. It wasn't a blackpill, just recognition of a problem.
This user gets it.

>implying it would matter
an explosion big enough to leave a crater like that would leave israel a flat barren wasteland

Anyone who isn't retarded can see that trump supporting Israel makes liberals hate Israel.

Your a retard. Please, be specific as to where I am wrong.

Also, I don't give a fuck about shitskins, trump, or any of these people, I can still appreciate Jews getting fucked though

Look guys I come here for fun I'm not going to throw walls of text at people who come here for D&C or shitposting. Do you sincerely want me to explain why that sort of logic, while maybe well meaning, isn't really applicable given the circumstances?

Attached: 1550508700276.jpg (480x608, 46K)

>Do you sincerely want me to explain why that sort of logic, while maybe well meaning, isn't really applicable given the circumstances?
Nah, you don't have to. I'm not wrong. And yes, I am well meaning.

Here's your delusion, I live in the Bible Belt and Christian get pissed when you redpill on Jews.

So instead, I either say I am Jewish and make fun of Jesus, or I talk about how I love Jews and then praise all the evil shit they do.

I literally use these same tactics for a decade very effective effectively.

Tell me more about how delusional I am as to this tactic that I have used many times?

Please, elaborate

Underrated

Between the two choices he picked the one that removes mudslime. Seems like the right choice.

It was awesome at CPAC when Trump told everyone that he wanted to bring more immigrants in again just like he did during SoTU. Zion Don the NeoCon raises the Talmud high puts it down and then he lies... Zion Don.

Except that's not what's happening. You think you're enlightened because you went the other way on instinct when you saw herd behavior. You just fail to realize it's a really big fucking herd and you've just moved to a different area therein. It's the Hegellian dialectic and we're all being played. The one common factor is who benefits, always. Who really "won" ww2? Who "won" the "war on terror"? Who always "wins" because everybody who knows it STILL plays the game and refuses to see it? God damn user.

Holy Shit....what a shill.

Because your "tactic" isn't fixing things. You got a few people to question things. Great. Everybody should. You're not sending billions to Israel, you're not somehow redpilling people who INCREASINGLY APPROVE OF YOU as you do that shit. The president is always zionist-owned, always. I don't know what they do to these men, but it's enough to call every shot from year one on. I'd love to be wrong, I just know better by now.

Attached: 1548453054887.jpg (589x939, 351K)

He owes Jews his very career . He has borrowed money many times.

/leftypol/ plz go

Imagine supporting this fat, kike boomer

Attached: 1551146529792.jpg (800x806, 204K)

HELL FUCKING YEA BOYS. WE GOTTA GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE! THEY WILL COMPLETELY SUPPORT US WITH FULL HONESTY AND NEVER THINK ABOUT BETRAYING US LIKE THE LAST 10000000 TIMES THEY HAVE

Attached: Screenshot (50).png (2063x1493, 1.18M)