Is anyone else

Starting to get the feeling that AOC & Omar work for Trump? I mean they each just play their parts too well. Green new deal was obviously done to show normies how retarded the lefts policies are. Literally 0 chance of EVER passing.
Now Oman is naming the Jew and getting the left to infight over Israel of all things. DWS tweets aka oodlz of ramen knows that infighting is the last thing her party needs right now. Now if dws knows they’re plants(I’m sure she does) then yeah I see her risking the infighting optics.
Sure gets the ol’ almond cookin user......i mean if I were trump, plants like AOC and Oman would be the best kind of weapon against subversive deep state kikes, like Oodlz

Attached: 3AE87CCE-368F-48CA-BF73-14A139C5BB12.jpg (247x313, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opposingviews.com/politics/ron-paul-on-msnbc-neocons-infiltrating-tea-party-movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if it's the other way around though?

I honestly just think trump is a kike, and the other two are dumb darkies who were voted into office by other dumb darkies

Yes yes yes Goyim, it's all 4D Chess. ALL OF IT!!

It's not just AOC and Omar, and it's not that they work for Trump, but that Trump and AOC and Omar and the MSM and everybody else work for the same handful of people. Opposition to Trump has been a fabrication from the get-go. That's why they get away with such blatant "fake news" and why they keep on doing it. They're not that stupid They couldn't possibly be.

He either promised to help them become famous if they messed with the Democrats (there are some clear similarities in social media and political style) or
He’s been living in their heads so long that he knows how they think and how to pit them against each other.

Crazy Eyes Cortez last week literally threatened to put her moderate Democratic colleagues on a “list” for defeat if they didn’t vote for every liberal bill no matter how extreme it is - including her crazy Green deal.

>They are the best thing that could have happened to Trump, and Democrats don’t know what to do with them.

Attached: 768139BA-670C-4180-8F0A-88A407ACE6A2.jpg (480x246, 23K)

you boomers have to go back.

You're a retard, that's like saying the Tea Party worked for Obama.

Green New Deal isn't even a bill, it's a non-binding resolution. Literally nothing.

>They're not that stupid They couldn't possibly be

I've been telling myself this for over 20 years, and I'm always proven wrong.

Trump probably didn't hire them to screw over the dems, but he is likely happy they got in because in just a few short months they have already caused internal damage in the dems and have opened a realistic chance for the party to fracture.

Damn dude...never thought about it that way before! Wow I guess it was 4D chess all along! Fuck yeah, God Emporer Trump is the best president we ever had! AWWWOOOO. btw anyone that tries to disagree with me is outing themselves as a dick cord trainee so don't even bother kiddo....THE ECONOMY IS BACK BABY!!!! BRING IN THOSE LEGAL MIGRANTS WE NEED THEM TO KEEP THE TRUMP TRAIN GOING! TOOOOT TOOOOOOOT

Remember when Trump worked for Hillary to cause infighting in the GOP?

It's the same type of Operating Theory.

They did once they got appropriated by the Zionist Neocons. Early Tea Party didn't, but they sure as hell got around to it.
opposingviews.com/politics/ron-paul-on-msnbc-neocons-infiltrating-tea-party-movement

Which makes it even more funny that they are tearing each other apart in caucus meetings over such ridiculous policies and potential votes.

Attached: 5CA2D63E-1F18-4148-8512-BACDDB08057F.jpg (750x743, 69K)

Are you being Ironic, fecesious or did you not know that Bill called Trump to convince him to throw his hat in the ring?

I'm assuming the OP is a Magatard who will have an even harder time understanding that.

they aren't plants they just prove that people in america are so partisan all it takes to get elected as a democrat is to be brown and have a vagina and promise free shit to niggers.

I'm not saying that Omar is a plant, but she acts exactly as I expect a plant to act.

Attached: person-human-female-rear-view-window-wallpaper.jpg (2000x1335, 666K)

Never attribute to malice what could be attributed to stupidity user

>Never durr what can be attributed to hurr.

Attached: 1520985392475.jpg (922x830, 354K)

R u tellin me I married a based black woman for nothing?