Discuss

should niggers be classified as a different species?

Attached: different-species-animals-totally-the-same-species-different-humans.jpg (735x735, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_concept
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. The ability to exchange genetic material is the definition of species.

duh of course

Attached: 1551114163150.gif (400x340, 1.99M)

Sub species

Attached: tumblr_oabdynPup61rw8uxgo1_400.jpg (312x473, 32K)

don't play me like that big boy, you really think hapa males are capable of reproduction?

a donkey and a horse make a mule.

literally this.

/thread

Attached: 1490755773717.png (889x613, 600K)

the definition of species isn't subjective

this kind of reasoning falls in line with the current status-quo imbecilic logic that is leading humanity to a cesspool

wew

Attached: wholphin.jpg (500x541, 25K)

don't you mean "isn't objective"?

>be leaf
>use big words incorrectly
>try to feign intelligence
>fail because leaf
the absolute state

Attached: 1515380182020.png (500x385, 228K)

A mule is not a viable offspring.
Technically, we may be the same species as the pygmy chimp, because while white people can't breed with Chimps, there was an Italian researcher who claimed that some Negroes can. It is not unusual that genetic material can be transferred via a chain of subspecies

I can dumb it down for you if it makes it as digestible as the Big Mac you had for dinner

Attached: 1543998914018.png (750x683, 204K)

Ligers and Tigons are capable of reproducing. Still seperate species from tigers and lions.

>A mule is not a viable offspring.
Neither is a hapa

>A few mare mules have produced offspring when mated with a purebred horse

We are all the same

blatant uruk-hai erasure

Attached: what.jpg (940x627, 73K)

Niggers are homo sapiens, whites add in neanderthal, Asians top it off with Denisovan.

Maybe you are. Faggot.

I'm racist as fuck but even I know basic biology lmayo

Offspring from tiger & lion crossings are very rare. They are still properly considered separate species.
But your argument is that tigers and lions are misclassified as separate species and not that blacks are a different species.

Oh my god fuck you

Wut?

Tigers and Lions are not the same species.

But still, they can breed and have offspring.

They're offspring can also breed.

Go back to the definition of species and stop being retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04 species definition - Google Search.png (788x468, 25K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_concept

You're the one making the argument. The impetus is on you.

your picture is accurate

theres zero doubt that if we applied the same standards to humans that taxonomists apply to other animals, humanity would be divided into at least several different sub-species

some would argue about exactly where to draw the various lines, just as they do with other animals now, but the existence of lines themselves wouldnt be up for debate

Attached: 1522783379990.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

The idea of species is actually somewhat vague, there are plenty of different interspecies pairs that produce offspring that are fertile, false killer whale and dolphins, polar bears and grizzlies, African and European honeybees being the most common example.

Stop talking like your outdated perception of the term "species" that you learned in high school biology is 100% accurate. Because it definately isn't

No, total subhumans.

if you were to redefine the current accepted definition for species then how would you tailor it to what the OP is alluding

the main issue of changing an axiom is that you have to have something to change it to, you can't just always say that it's wrong without the responsibility of an improved upon solution

The definition of species is already inaccurate, it's own definition has already been disproven by many different hybridized animals that are capable of reproduction, I'm not saying how it should be defined, only saying that the definition of "species cannot produce fertile offspring with another species" is inaccurate.

Perhaps, "Seperate taxa of animals that are unlikely to reproduce because of Geographical and/or biological boundries." Europeans and africans within their natural ranges would be very unlikely to reproduce, grizzlies and polar bears would almost never come into contact if confined to their natural range, and so on and so forth.

>it's
retard

Give me a break, it's (that time I got it correct fuckface)10:00 here, I'm tired as hell.

Nah it's us that evolved so they are closer to original humans we are white devils and that's a good thing.

They are a different sub species but because we can interbreed we are technically the same species.

Archaic definition not consistent with modern science.