Is Islam the redpilled religion ?

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

Attached: 1551760285206.jpg (631x600, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiFTjLw8Ing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

youtube.com/watch?v=IiFTjLw8Ing

Attached: 1550690806504.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

Arguments?
You prefere your feminism? ahahahaha!

Wow.
Saved.

You know that Islam and Christianity are hybrids of Judaism right?

Shut it down, the goyim need not know

Islam is full of shitskinned violent goat fuckers
Judaism is for money grubbing skeeming hymies who have worked their way into this country's media
Christianity is for the whites, who power this country. The ones in top offices, who have worked hard to get there

Attached: image.jpg (1024x753, 340K)

The primary reason i don't care for islam is their focus on the Prophet over Allah. With Christianity the focus is on Jesus, the Son of God. I don't like any religion that shifts the focus away from God and on some human that isn't His own Son. This is the same problem I have with Catholicism, which puts too much focus on the Pope, yet another human that isn't Jesus.

eat shit mohammad

Yeah we know, its why your considered people of the book

Attached: image.jpg (583x619, 308K)

And a primary reason I also don't like Judaism their focus on the law of God and the apparent worship of Jews vs the focus on being on God and God alone. So basically Judaism, Catholicism and Islam all have the same problem that Christianity manages to avoid.

Yeah I'm pretty okay with forms of Protestantism though. It can be a good mechanism for building white community, Schlomo.

Both Judaism and Islam are antichrist religions.

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Christians are warned to keep away from them.

1 John 2:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
>24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

Titus 1:10-16 King James Version (KJV)
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Anyone that says "Judeo-Christian" or "Abrahamic Faiths" or "Jews and Muslims worship the same God as Christians" are deceivers

Attached: 1551638486532.jpg (910x334, 94K)

Attached: dDAFsB25d22s3ZxY.png (760x749, 494K)

>You are not red pilled. Not red pilled at all

Lets check that, Germcuck :
No feminism.
Men have rights, too.
No no fault divorce
No alimony
No false rape accussation culture
No Monogamycuckery
No female politicians
Male teachers
Children
Nuclear family
Culture successfully expanding
Waifus
Want more arguments ?!

Whoops meant to post this instead of 1 John twice.

2 John 7-11 King James Version (KJV)
>7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
>8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
>9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
>10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
>11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Attached: 1550597379958.jpg (360x480, 37K)

For now.
But sadly, they aren't immune to women's degeneracy.
Want proof? look at the first Caliphate Iraq.
They had women in power at some point.

Thus, even Islam is a proven faliure.
Spoilers: every system is a faliure, till we have the artificial womb, so we can take away women's responsibilities ( and thus power ) to make society grow.

In christcuck religion it's normal and encourged to have your wife fuck other men and to raise their basterd children

>the
a

>Islam
>redpilled religion
of course, if you're an inbred pedophile polygamist who likes to kill people from time to time

then that's exactly your religion

Attached: 1546109919171.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

I'll just leave this here for you to discuss.
Feel free to prove it wrong.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

How can you be this wrong brother

It's a fucking semitic cube worship, engineered by savvy jew to weaponize sandnigger tribes. So if you follow one of other cults of semitic origin, you'll like it.

Islam is literally retarded.
Muslim men are the most insecure little bitches in existence. I talk from experience.

False.

Jews rejected Jesus and thus God.

Orthodox Christian Church is the answer you fag. Same as Islam without bullshit mixed in.

You abandoned your God and started worshipping the laws themselves.

Yes it is, but not because Islam is uniquely redpilled. Islam has just not watered down as much as other faiths since they didn't let the jew get out of control compared to western societies.
Catholics today have nothing in common with catholics of the middle ages. Also Catholicism has been neutered and removed from state power, while Islam is still a major political force. Western religions were subverted by jews and nationalism has also been subverted so there is no belief to tie society together besides these vague "western" values which has somehow warped into destroying ourselves as quickly as possible. Just look back into history to see when western values were actually the values held by the populace, Europe conquered the world. Catholicism helped it happen.
this guy gets it.

Go back to discord, tranny
Sweden has feminist lesbian imams

This shit has literally never been said by any woman white supremacist ever
>White supremacists also cannot be with a woman because they are all faggots

Attached: 7E2BE824-DD84-423C-BED0-E59B112F4545.jpg (1024x677, 130K)