I literally pay Jewish tobacco companies to poison me, my kin, and my countrymen

>I literally pay Jewish tobacco companies to poison me, my kin, and my countrymen

Are there bigger cuckolds on this planet than cigarette smokers?

Attached: 220px-Marlboro_red_Old_pack.jpg (220x293, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

altria.com/About-Altria/Our-Leadership/Pages/Howard-A.-Willard-III.aspx
rjrt.com/transforming-tobacco/leadership/
youtu.be/2VY7YTRDJOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then stop.

You should be thanking the Jews for killing Jesus and full filling the Lord's work. Pleeb.

Meta

Attached: IMG_4635.jpg (1024x873, 82K)

>Jewish tobacco

altria.com/About-Altria/Our-Leadership/Pages/Howard-A.-Willard-III.aspx

rjrt.com/transforming-tobacco/leadership/

Attached: ec4c6cbb5267c8c9b05e0dca28313bee.gif (619x463, 1.08M)

Tobacco is a goy industry that the chosen were never able to break into. Why do you think the jews shill against it so hard.

Alcohol,fast food,etc pretty much everything around us is bad for our health. Can’t ger away from the kikery

yeah weed smokers

Attached: Alex-Berenson.jpg (716x492, 73K)

>Are there bigger cuckolds on this planet than cigarette smokers?
Vapers

>Jewish
Almost if not all CEO and Board members of tobacco companies are all white. One of the few industries the jews don't control. That's why they us their dog (US gov) to try and shut the you down.

this

>oh let's get addicted it's not as bad as regular cigarettes even though there are no long-term studies on its effects

Fpbp
/Thread

Yes, people who vape are always virgins or in a loveless marriage

It's hard to stop. Better I smoke these than pot though.

Fuck you wh*teboy I'm posting a bbc

Attached: black rooster.jpg (700x666, 144K)

british broadcasting corp

Exactly, the only news station for year long coverage of black dick.

Yes the fucktards who want to legalize weed, so it can then be over-taxed, forced labelled with death warnings and have millions spent on anti-pot ads

Attached: baby.webm (402x720, 1.26M)

Men smoke, fags vape and smoke weed. All those men you cucks glorify from the past smoked like chimneys and didn't a give because they weren't pathetic fag women who complained about a little cough or cried when they scraped their knees

Your webm upset me more than it should've

Attached: 1548276925904.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Pot smokers are quickly becoming a close second, they fell for the weedjew psyop. Ever since legalization, liberal states have become liberal-extremists and the people literally just allow themselves to continue getting screwed because the pot makes them complacent. Personally I think being a recreational pot smoker is a bigger cuck.

any evidence for your claim? What a sad cuckold. Weed was perfectly legal in every white nation until the jews banned it, yet you would tell us legalization is jewish

wtf. who would do this?

I thought i was the worst piece of shit on the planet.

I was wrong this makes me so mad at least i try to hide my addiction.

Attached: 1550015167560.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Quit cold turkey in may of last year. Best decision of my life. I also started dieting at the same time. I felt amazing after the first month. Feel like my lung capacity is back to what it was before I started smoking. Try getting addicted to something healthier or just creating a healthier habit. I now chew gum (sugar free) or sun flower seeds while I work (delivery driver).

Only because they're getting kickbacks for every source now. Hence why they flipped the script so violently after 2001.

After 4 years of smoking camels while in the Army, I turned to vaping halfway through service. Have breathed better.. like I was 10 years old again. Have begun just drinking coffee to replace the stimulant that nicotine offers. Takes longer though.

>vapers
Those who have truly choose to do something better than a fucking cig, you can't lump all vapers in the sam category.. Gum is expensive because you tend to chew the entire pack every day.. I can last a good week on an e-cig. Took a solid year before I stopped vaping to completely eliminate nicotine.
Yeah, there are fags that solidify their entire lives around it, but not all vap users are losers, there are those who are trying to better their lives after years of trying to better themselves.

Glad to know it's not Jew controlled. I enjoy tobacco.

Attached: tumblr_m96i49RJkE1qghvp9o4_250.gif (165x199, 407K)

>Jewish tobacco companies

Sorry, that's pure Americana

>buying cigarettes instead of smoking a pipe
Do you eat mcdonalds every day too?

>my kin, and my countrymen
This is the only reason I ever did it. I used to not really inhale, I'd just blow it everywhere for people to breath. I used to do it in restuarants and just blow all my smoke at happy people's tables, and then put my cigarrettes out on wive's faces and fight men.
I'd smoke in all the bathrooms and leave my butts in the toilet and then have sex with the toilet.

Sugar free gum contains aspartame. I wouldn't get involved. Aspartame is very disruptive to the body and worse than actual sugar. It tricks the body in to expecting sugar you don't receive and in turn causes you to store fat in other ways. That's why fat people always drink diet soda. It also is addictive and damages your central nervous system.

I smoked briefly. A couple years. The whole time I knew it was a stupid habit. One day I just stopped. It wasn't even really that difficult to stick with it, maybe I was a little irritable for a couple weeks and then nothing. Haven't had a cigarette since and its been over six years.

Just stop OP. I don't know how long you've been smoking but you can do it if you want to.

Cigarettes are based because they act as an anti-depressant, stress reliever, improve memory, and prevent old people from living too long. This costs big pharma huge amounts of money in lost sales of garbage anti-depressants which dull thinking and emotion. It also costs the medical industry and aged care industry huge amounts of money in keeping old people alive well past good quality of life.

DIOS MIO... MFW

youtu.be/2VY7YTRDJOY

Attached: 9F255E5D-65DC-4D91-BACC-E5D26718F986.jpg (475x792, 40K)

>2019
>wanting to live until you are 90 and dying after being broken after a whole life of wagecucking

i rather smoke and die early.

that is the most jewish lookin dude i've ever seen

Smoke a pipe with real tobacco rather than the shit they sweep up off the factory floor with 1000's of chemicals added.

marb reds are the worst offenders

American spirit blacks were decent

homegrown tobacco is always great

vaping doesn't make me fear for the future of my future children.

if you want to quit vaping just start vaping flavors you don't like.

from there you can decrease the nic if your a beta fag but i actually found by vaping flavors you dont like, in increasingly higher nic makes the trade off for puffing much worse.

I can stop anytime I want

Attached: 1550463048898.jpg (900x754, 225K)

Hey Patrick Little hows it going

Attached: 1514a4d8c2fe03c2b3de38164c69f6b21dfbf0d55fe5b9f1ca9c5192940aecea.jpg (177x255, 16K)

>Are there bigger cuckolds on this planet than cigarette smokers?

nope.

What about actual bull prepping cucks?

I think you have the wrong pic there pal

Let me fix that for you

Attached: _105190849_macd2.jpg (660x371, 38K)