Where can I move to?

White/Femanon. I already live in the country, it's not as romantic as people think. My brother is a retard, and he legit thinks "Let me rob you everyday or you'll be killed" and legit thinks he's some pitbull "gangsta" who runs the place. He's tried to me more than 100 times, and my mom goes right back to loving her little boy. Everyone avoids me because of him, I'm actually incredibly nice and not a thug or apart of any gang, but people don't think.

Attached: 40sdress.jpg (265x649, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guerrillamail.com/inbox
youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY
youtu.be/Ixrje2rXLMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know the rules. Show bobs

Tits plus timestamp and sharpie in pooper

NOWWWWWWWWW!

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1548076491447.jpg (760x987, 178K)

marry me white femanon

You should probably get away from your retarded brother

fuck off that's my wife you're talking to

That pic is 100% Hannah hays so fake and gay

You know

Attached: cfaefc7b83a9abe4b6e1bb980a068374.jpg (1024x730, 161K)

It honestly blows my mind that's how people "lack of think". I don't like my brother, I am never with him in public, I don't associate with him, I don't think of him, I have no resemblance of him. But as soon as people see me, they always ask "How's your brother", like I give a damn, and I know they do it to "put me in my place" but I was always taught Christian values and not to judge a person, and my favorite verse in the bible was "mind your own business". I'm also very intelligent.

TITS OR GTFO.

sup baby

Attached: DRAA5162H-LtAqua-April-Cornell-Dress_1.jpg (1200x1600, 530K)

I mean, I understand they are low IQ to begin with, so nothing of value was lost. Everytime I still see my Elementary School principal he asks me when the books I'm writing are coming out, never mentions my stupid fat brother.

You're not obliged to endure his bullshit and the social consequences it causes for you. Being compassionate is only a virtue to a point, letting yourself be taken advantage of and exploited it not godly

Depends on what you want. I've lived in Texas most of my life, and I can say that there are a lot of good guys out here. Most are whites that work in the oilfields. Stay away from those with tons of tats for the most part, havent met too many exceptions to that rule as of yet.

Aside from that, most are Christian men looking to raise big families, and working their asses off in the oilfields to make that happen. 20-30 acres, some livestock, a nice house, and a biiiiig family.

Move away?

Attached: mde_ep101_001_vmnby867iuygas.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

Let me explain, I got a job because my parents wanted me to have one, I was wanting to get married but no luck yet. I work 50 hours a week. My brother is a NEET who lives off welfare, and blows it on hard drugs or tattoos, within 3 days, $600 gone in 3 days and he doesn't buy his own food or cigarettes or clothes. He starts drama EVERY day. I'm quiet as a mouse, super respectful, very kind, I like to tell right-wing jokes, and talk about stories I made up for my books.

>SAGE

Portland oregon

Do you live in Tennessee?

Tenn-fag here, the border area along Kentucky and Tennessee northeast of Nashville and Glasgow, KY always have seemed comfy af.

I always call my parents twice a day, and still live at home, not to mention, everytime I'm at the store, I call them and ask if they need anything. "You guys need anything?" And sometimes they will rattle off a $50 bill and I'll buy it all for them no problem, no questions asked. Lately with my diet, I've had a lot more energy again, so I've been doing half of my mom's chores a day.

My brother is a fucking pig.

Get out, it's a dysfunctional family.

underrated

I live with my parents in the country. Wanna fuck our over-boiling problems onto the back-burner when they go out of town?

>”I’M HERE FOR THE MAIDEN YOU DASTARDLY RAPSCALLION! UNHAND HER!”

tits or gtfo. Nobody cares when you use your gender.

Out of your mom's house. Then nobody will give a shit what your loser brother does because you aren't mooching off your parents like he is.

tell us about about the books you're writing

I pay a LOT of rent, so I think that counts. I don't think you see the point, even in the small town, people would still assume.
Some are horror, but they are all very unsettling.

I kek'd

Maybe I'll just ignore the people who ask me how I am, who I know will lead to "How's your brother?"

unsettling like hp lovecraft unsettling? thats good stuff

I should add, that my parents want him out, they've threatened to kick him out before, but never have. We've had to call the cops several times on him, and he actually calls the cops on himself quit a lot. When he was a kid, we couldn't have guests because he'd grab a knife and charge them and stab them in their knees.

Ughh, worse.

I love when he goes to prison, honestly, we hear these delightful stories how he's tried to be the boss man, and the guys wouldn't put up with it so they shove soap bars up his ass at night, and the next day my brother claims he's suicidal to get into one of the safe pods. He comes home and thinks we don't hear those stories, and goes right back to "being the Big G Gansta".

Also should add he weighs every bit 500lbs and smokes meth, but he thinks I'm fatter than he is at 170lbs drug & alcohol free and calls me "fat ass". He can't wipe his ass so there's always shit, like giant lumps of turds all smeared in his ass crack and on the outside of his shorts, and he walks outside and goes to people's homes like that.

My first instinct is to help them but my Jow Forums sense is tingling and I feel she may be an emotionally manipulative whore and she's in that situation because she's pissed some white guy off to the point that he's willing to ditch her and the kids. But I couldn't just leave them on the streets. I'd have to quarantine them in my garage for a month to get to know her better, only letting her and the kids in the house to use the toilet under strict supervision.

My mom also showed me his facebook messages with his guy friends, and they were asking for blowjobs from him and he said "yeah" and they met up those nights.

Yeah she's probably like my sister, and she was probably stealing money left and right from her devout husband, and used the kids as a threat for him to stay.

Jesus, sounds like your brother is ultimate american idiot redneck hillbilly. He needs to see a psychiatrist.

My parents are the best of American society has to offer, my dad is a veteran, so we grew up poor, but he served this country. My mom was a stay at home mom, and she was very fun, I remember as a kid. I love them both very much, and I don't mind living with my parents at all, (in fact, I want to, because it's so safe and cozy at home) it's just my brother. My siblings just took their benefits and use that to intimidate people or manipulate them, so they can live a life that is complete degenerate, they think we are their slaves. We finally got my sister out, and she was wanting us to file an eviction notice.
He's not a redneck or a hillbilly, but he's an american idiot.

Basically, what I want is, to get my brother out of the house. He's killing us, especially my parents.

Poison him with fentanyl and he will look like just another dead junkie

have you tried to talk to him? not yell, just coldly non emotionally talk reason to him

W

I don't even know anything about this post I'm just checking my random proxy

I've met this one redneck before, he was much older than I am, but I was really turned on by him, but he's married to some Filipina who gave him no kids (made him raise her kids she had with her cousin) and he's in his 50s now. I'd be lying to say that I still wouldn't take him for a ride. Dude is like 6'7" or more, and he's fat too.
I'm kind person, but thanks user.
Hundreds of times, dude has got his panties in a wod. Not to mention, he's been getting pretty giant holes in his butt area of his underwear, like someone ripped them....and there's shit all over them...

Are you real? How old are you

Some dude's pretending to be a chick to vent about his horrible life to distract us from something. There are more than a few weird threads up. Whats being slid?

younger mid 20s.

Buy a plane ticket to Poland.

Post a pic of your hand and a timestamp

My family are all Americans. Sorry.

:(
much better life here than in america

What for?

How come?

Do you want to marry me? Email me at [email protected]

only white people
society has no drug problems, no meth or heroin epidemic
common sense still exists
cheap high quality food
centre of europe
dont listen to this guy, marry me

I don't think I could afford a passport, honestly.

The entire world is shit and all have problems. Unless you're filthy rich. No joke.

Do you have an email to give me?

for fuck sake at least use this temporary email service so you don't get spammed or doxed

guerrillamail.com/inbox

Best larp thread in a while. Back in the day these always died but now T&D newfriends always bump them up

Amazing of many thirsty incel retards fall for this

yep
[email protected]
i think i could solve your problem with your brother or atleast give you some solid advices

post feet

Non Americans have it better. 3rd world has it better. Americans have it the worst in the world.

why is this on Jow Forums

why are women such attention whores

stop attention whoring and post proof and timestamp
NOW

You can move directly into my heart, if you so choose. I will be a loving, direct, and honest husband.

Tits or gtfo

I only replied because I wish to live on a completely isolated island and forget about every single one of you faggots t.b.h.

fuck neo euros most of all, they're traitorous scum

That's very kind. Are you single?

This person is fake. Stop replying.

mm90

I am.

Which one of you paypigs is gonna wife up this white trash dumpster fire? Come on and man up already! We need to save the white race and somebody has to ruin his life with this bloodsucker to offset my non-generative gook-fucking ways.

Judging by your posts, there's a reason you're single.

Tits or gtfo

Seriously, America is more than money. America is my heart, my fire in the dark.
Treacherous traitorous scum!

ill send you mail in a few minutes, check it

Is this a jojos reference?

What's a jojos?

just be a better gangster than him to shut his bitch ass up, unironically beat him at his own game

or else I don't know, you sound boring

Yeah well the America you knew is almost gone.

I wish I had heard the sound of a creaky wood boat, ontop'd with a man in a blue coat. Holding a stick with a flame'd tip, the only light in the night.

>what’s a JoJos
SONO CHI NO SADAMEEEEEE
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO

Tried that twice, once he grabbed a knife, chased me in the house, then went to stab me in my heart and missed by an inch. 2nd time, he beat me with a broken metal fan until I was bruised.

I am not gone! I will rise and retake this land, and kill everyone with brown skin.

when will you post the doxes of the guys based "femanon"

>won’t you join me user? All I need is your full name, telephone number, and address, then we can plan how to KILL THEM ALL in full detail

what guys?

You're right, my skin color isn't correct to make jokes or write sentences for my book.
youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY

Does your husband know youre posting again?

American whites have it bad.

YOUR brain isn’t right for listening to that garbage
youtu.be/Ixrje2rXLMA

I don't listen to be cool like the other fools. I listen because he's talking about himself and all the violence and murders he does and telling us he wants stopped aka put down like a dog.

Get a life.

NO U
O

U

That the world he causes is MAD, as in, a really bad world that no one should be forced by gunpoint at the head to be put in. And that he enjoys killing people and ripping up their body parts because that's what he was TAUGHT. As in, he sees all the people as just a shadow, he doesn't see people that he's never met before, doesn't know a thing about, but because people in his life taught him to kill that's all he does. He thinks he's right, a righteous murderer, killing people because they eat animals or something. You could jaywalk, and to them, that's a crime punished by death. They want this.

So many thirsty newfags on this board now, it makes me fucking ill