AMI GO HOME!!!!!

AMI GO HOME!!!!!

Attached: 1539895304768.gif (600x352, 1023K)

Someone wants to be an extra krispy little kraut

Attached: A pile of bodies awaits cremation after the bombing of Dresden, 1945 (1).jpg (1080x766, 195K)

>Who's the ugly one now?

Attached: 0c74dae4da23d64e170e6fdc93033e2a-dresden-bombing-wwii.jpg (375x600, 59K)

I used to believe these were kikes happy that goys killed eachother by the millions, now I know that the mutts of this hell-hole country love Israel and the Jewish people more than anything on this Earth.

Attached: muttowar.png (547x626, 17K)

>A modern art masterpiece

Attached: A-pile-of-bodies-awaits-cremation-after-the-firebombing-of-Dresden-February-1945-small.jpg (350x200, 21K)

>Leveling krautland
>loves kikes
The jews deserved the gas just as much as the schnitzelshits got the incendiaries.

Remember,America is the problem and the center of globalisation

Attached: 1551754942577m.jpg (1024x423, 74K)

>Kraut
>laughing at anything other than his own history
>COPE

>black and white photo
>"modern"

THE ETERNAL MUTT, EVERYONE

GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

EAT

Attached: swiss cuisine.png (657x390, 58K)

Dogs is a lie but cats are tasty and there are like a billion of them

SUCK

Attached: swiss national hobby.png (621x695, 337K)

When I become a minority here I’m move to Germany

WE DON'T HAVE WALMART HERE, YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO POOP

STAY HOME!!!!!!

based

Attached: cleaning up.gif (480x270, 463K)

>oohh look we can killed babies and sheit...

kys instead no bodey likes you.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (474x485, 32K)

More, post more! Your envy makes my morning coffee taste so much better

Nice divide and conquer thread discord tranny

>no Walmart
How do you guys survive without it? Where do you shart? What do you do? I'm freaking out man..

Attached: 1540475042927.gif (280x280, 799K)

THANKS FOR THE BILLIONS SUNSHINE,

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Attached: swiss eu budget.png (709x860, 255K)

As if we couldn't afford it. Our national bank has been single handedly keeping the value of the euro afloat

SWITZERLAND HAS FALLEN, SWITZERLAND HAS TURNED INTO THE AMERICA OF EUROPE

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-02 um 11.41.54.png (574x788, 624K)

I have heard that Mutts can not eat their pork raw.
Is this real?
How come they can not do this?

I literally can not imagine a life without Mett.

Attached: Mettigel.jpg (2000x1336, 235K)

>eating raw meat
jesus christ. KYS

I mean.. you're just as mudded as we are at this point..

It is delicious.
Why wouldn't I?

Attached: kleine-mettigel-F5581911,id=e3106a17,b=lecker,w=610,cg=c.jpg (611x458, 45K)

>you're just as mudded

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Attached: average american cities.png (1008x576, 376K)

Wow, a whole 9 cities out of thousands in the States. Goodjob, krautbrother. Nice argument lol

19*

time's up mutt boomer fren, leave

>delusion
muttbrother you have weekends with over 50 gun deaths in a single city.
That's pretty much our statistics for a year you numb faggot.
That wall he wants to build..it's for people to not get out, did you know?

That other German might be a drooling retard, but never the less he is right on this one.

Around 12% of Germans were born outside of Germany. We are the European nation with the highest number of migrants. But 98% of those migrants come from other white EU nations.

The overall black population here should be somewhere under 2%.

>Delusions
Motherfucker, I could go to to 98% of cities in this country and feel safe as fuck, despite all of these loose niggers and beaners infesting this country. I wouldn't touch your fucking country with a god damn 2000mi pole, and my mum is German, my Grandmother lives in fucking Germany (Baumholder). I've lived there for 6 years, and I would NOT go back. Your fucking leader still lives despite how bad she has fucked up the EU countries. And you have the audacity to bitch about 19 cities in the U.S... Readjust your argument.

How much of that 98% are actually white Europeans though?

Attached: YouMad.jpg (319x243, 16K)

Only a jew would say such things.

There are no real numbers. Our Government does not keep statistics on race. And therefore getting an accurate number is guesswork. However the vast majority is very white.

The noticeable difference would be the major west German cities. Especially in the west (like Cologne or Frankfurt) which have a huge amount of Turks, and Berlin.
The rest of the country is mostly as white as Murrican bread.

My hometown for example has a population of around 42.000 people. We have had one Nigger here. (Yes. A single one.) Now there seems to be a handful of black migrants, but the overall number should not exceed around 20 noggs.

Attached: stadt.jpg (938x470, 113K)

>don't keep statistics
How convenient...
>majority white
We're majority white too, user. Like you, the town I grew up during middle/high school has like 30 niggers, they all live in their own containment zone.
>42k pop
>1 nigger
What town is this? I'd like to see this statistic, I'm sure one exists somewhere out there.

>We're majority white too, user.
Depends on where you live. Our country is almost as big as Europe. There are non-white regions, but there's no reason to go there anyway as they're almost always shit.
Also cities are usually segregated by race too.

Aahhh fuck you im currently comfy in my bed but now I have to go to the store to get some mett

>no reason to go there anyways
There are the same regions in Europe, entire cities that have been shitted up become of voluntary immigration. Where we suffer because we allowed this shit to happen, European countries have to accept that it's forced. Lately, they have are no better than we are when it comes to minorities.

My Towns name is Eberswalde.
Apparently there were a few more when the country was still divided because of some Government friendship program with Uganda or something. But there were never really a lot of black permanent residents here.

In all seriousness, meeting a black person outside of one of the major cities here is like catching a glimpse of a unicorn. I have been living in West Germany (Ruhr Area) for a couple of years and even there it is not very likely that you will meet a lot of black people (maybe see one or two while shopping in town on rare occasions or something). Again: It is very different in cities like Berlin, but our general population is nothing like the US population when it comes down to race.

I hate to bring this up here, but the "whiter than you" meme is based on reality.

Attached: file_00008ee2.jpg (1000x647, 232K)

>Lately, they have are no better than we are when it comes to minorities.
Nah, they still have the upper hand but they're losing it fast.
We should be less concerned about who has more minorities and more concerned about what we're going to do about it.

I know that feel. I should bring back some Flaschenpfand...

What do normie Germans think of white Americans?
I met some exchange students. Most were from Germany, then one said he was Austrian and I said "same thing"
All the Germans started smiling/laughing and the Austrian starting going "No they are very very different"
Those are the only Germans I've met.

isn't nic cage american?

>the US population
it varies by location

Attached: black.png (1280x683, 396K)

Austrians and Germans have a "special" relationship.

>What do normie Germans think of white Americans?
I do not think that there is a right answer here.
I can only speak for myself and what I have gathered from the people I talked to, but it mostly seems to be a mixture of "meh" and "cringe". The "meh" part because for the most part we do not seem to be that different. There is a lot of cringeworthy or downright confusing stuff for us though.

One of the cringeworthy things would be how you people seem to obsess over your "freedom" and your over the top patriotism. We just don't get that at all. There is also the fatso memes. In all honesty, we usually do not think too much about you guys at all, like you probably do too. And when we do its usually to laugh at you. (I'd imagine that to be the same for your people too.)

One thing definitely stands out however: Trump is considered to be a fucking joke over here and most people are wondering how you could have been retarded (or angry) enough to vote for that guy.

Well, why do people obsess over their favorite sports team? It's the same thing with Americans being patriotic. I think everyone, especially Europeans, should be proud of their country/heritage.
Also the "freedom" thing is over our unique Bill of Rights, which I do appreciate.
Most adults here either don't care about their health at all, or are extremely into fitness. Not many in-betweens.
Our "cringey" thoughts of Europeans are why you guys act so feminine/faggy, but that's probably because you guys are more urbanized than we are, because we make the same insults about city people here in the US.
Also I'm not a magafag, but Trump is better than most of our recent presidents, especially Obama. If your normies think he's shit but Obama wasn't then they bought into the propaganda.

Krauts are pretty fucking based

Attached: 38EB4EBF-0CF0-4437-96DF-B89F8ECA43EE.jpg (693x750, 111K)

>I think everyone, especially Europeans, should be proud of their country/heritage.

I think it has to do with the history of our continent. In general "pride" has a negative connotation here. I'd say that while you are proud to be an American, we are "glad" to be born in Germany. We enjoy the perks, and we do identify as a group overall, but It is nothing like the over the top pride that you guys seem to display whenever you can.
It's like you are vegans and just can't help but to tell others about it. :^)
I also do understand where the "freedom" thing is coming from, but if you'd ask anyone here if we are "less free" than people in the US most people would probably laugh at your face. The biggest difference in that regard would be freedom of speech. That one works very different here. We have "freedom of opinion".

>Most adults here either don't care about their health at all, or are extremely into fitness. Not many in-betweens.
We do have our fair share of fatties too, but most people tend to care about their bodies. Not over the top, but doing some form of sports like playing soccer or just jogging is very common here. I'd say that Europeans in general tend to be more centrist and conservative in what they are doing. That is also probably why you like to call us faggots.

>If your normies think he's shit but Obama wasn't then they bought into the propaganda.
Most people here only care about your presidents foreign politics. There has been a lot of bullshit during Obama times too, but he is liked overall over here because of his style of negotiating. Trump is just considered to be a clown. Especially because of the "fake news" shouting. There has been plenty of occasions when he said things that are downright false. That is why people here laugh at you right now. But that will probably change again in a few years. In general your foreign politics are considered to be very warmongery overall. No matter which president is in charge for you.

Freedom to bear arms (or defend yourself) is huge for me. Also I think it's ridiculous that you can get fined/jailed for saying what you believe.
We don't really call you fags for being more health conscious, but more for how many of you dress and act. Like I said, it's the same way we make fun of fags in cities who wear skinny jeans, get scared by seeing a gun, hunting, or getting dirty, etc.
Trump's "fake news" thing actually is pretty true. Most American media today is just slander for money/publicity, and not actual news. From what I've seen it's a problem in Europe too and I wish more normies would realize they're being lied to.

>Posts pictures of war crimes
Haha, sure showed him

Attached: 1551652763381.jpg (990x682, 57K)

>Freedom to bear arms (or defend yourself) is huge for me
Freedom to bear arms is a non factor for most people here. We just don't need them and do not think about it a lot. We could bear arms too, but we need permits to do so and acquiring them is too much work for many. Hunting rifle permits however are gaining in popularity. It's just that overall life here is pretty safe and guns are seen as a potential factor to escalate things into directions that nobody wants. e.g.

>be American
>get shot

>Also I think it's ridiculous that you can get fined/jailed for saying what you believe.
You will only do get fined/jailed for denying the yolocaust in a public setting. It is a very specific exception to our "freedom of opinion". You are completely free to discuss how it happened, how many people died in it etc. But you are not allowed to run around in your SS uniform shouting "THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN! THE JEWS ARE LIEING TO US! BURN THEM ALL!" or similar.
Wearing that SS uniform is also totally legal but depending on the setting might get you fined for disturbing the peace in a public setting. Like you can not wear a clansman outfit and burn a cross in the middle of your townsquare, without attracting police attention yourself.

>Most American media today is just slander for money/publicity, and not actual news.

Trying to watch FOX news or CNN gives me a headache. It's just yelling nonstop.

>overall life here is pretty safe and guns are seen as a potential factor to escalate things into directions that nobody wants
I can understand that when Europe was 99% white, but in the near future you guys are going to want to be able to carry guns/knives. Especially with how cucked a lot of European police are.
t. someone who's grown up around non-whites

It seems like our politicians (mostly local governments) are starting to crack down on those Arabs. It's funny because the migrants are not even the reason why they will go hard at them. The reason are big Arab family clans in the cities. The migrants just made the politicians aware.

I'll just hope that they will crack down on them fast. Maybe white biker gangs will then rule the drug and hooker business again, like they used to before the police targeted them.

Germany is the one country on earth that doesn't get to bitch about the US media.

Attached: unbiased.png (746x542, 41K)

Based.
G*rms BTFO.

Seems pretty unbiased to me.
Tell me one thing that he did that deserves a favorable reporting from our news outlets.