Employed members of Jow Forums

What the fuck is your problem?

Attached: 1534478445278.png (1200x1000, 671K)

I need money to survive and owning my house is kind of nice.

You wouldn’t even be alive without me you stupid nigger. I’d ask what your problem was, but that’s pointless. You’re a dumb fucking nigger who has never contributed anything to society.

As a former Walgreens employee, I can confirm this is 100% accurate. Fuck that shithole.

Yes, but why work? Just vote for AOC

I need money for booze, airplane models, flight hours, vidya, anime blue rays and other shit.
Pretty much I could use some money

Attached: Qantas shitposter.jpg (1600x1200, 344K)

I inherited everything from parents. I feel bad for you wage slaves.

I slack off at work and barely put any effort into it.

I also work for the government technically because I'm employed by a public university.
So I just waste taxpayer money all day, and get paid to do it.

Attached: (you).png (1280x1617, 2.18M)

She's not from my state so I can't, but I won't vote for her because she's ugly, among other reasons.
I feel bad that your parents are dead.

I like what I do

i wish i could work on a field of my own and grow crops in peace ;_;

Bro how do i even get a job. I havent even gotten a call back yet and im not gonna work some wageslave job for less than 20 dollars an hour.

>im not gonna work some wageslave job for less than 20 dollars an hour.
you must be kidding

What type of jobs are you applying to?

I'm 40 and I don't want to burden my aging parents.

>Bro how do i even get a job. I havent even gotten a call back yet and im not gonna work some wageslave job for less than 20 dollars an hour.
You have to be older than 18 to use this sight

Dude if you are in your late teens or early 20s you gotta take what you can get

Tfw mom woke me up today and tossed a bag of weed on my bed. Its good shit

Attached: 20190303_125642.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6Fn55.png (1500x1552, 608K)

I cant even get sub20 hour jobs to respond. Tightest labor market my ass

Yang isn't president yet

Anymore images like this?

>sight
RIP English

What qualifications do you have?

kek

I'm employed I see thousands of homeless per year and not the same ones I see dirt shit poverty and everyone dying in the streets I see shelters loaded up and armies of homeless streaming through the woods

2% my ass

Perks of being a wagecuck:
>You can make friends at work, good luck making new in real life friends when you're out of school.
>You can get a qt gf, good luck getting a decent looking gf living in your parents house without a job.
>You get the satisfaction of being independent, owning your own property, and making money
>If you're not a poorfag you have money to buy anything you want

Cons of being a wagecuck:
>You spend a shit load of time dedicated to work and can't enjoy your life as much as you want

However, there is a way to be a wagecuck without the cons and the answer is simple, be a nurse (or work any other well paying job that has 12 hour shifts). Working 12 hour shifts is great, I work 3 days a week (never back yo back days, unless I ask to so that I can have more back to back days off). I wake up at 6:15 and get home at 7:45, I don't have work the next day so I stay up as late as I want and have the next day off. I get 4 days off a week and have plenty of time to enjoy my life. While I don't have as much free time as a NEET I still have a shit load of free time on top of the perks you get with wagecucking. Get a job you can work 12 hour shifts Jow Forums, you can't enjoy your life working 8 hour shifts 5 days a week.

>contributing to this clown world
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523111663801.jpg (640x863, 95K)

don't contribute, you get fucked

I was a NEET from 18-20, it sucked ass, I got depressed, so fuck that shit.

ALL Posters above this line are wageslave cucks

I diagnose errors in obscure backend software for a major financial institution.

Which means I literally get paid to shitpost on Jow Forums all day.

why bother when you can get 1.5k monthly, 300 monthly rent with water and electricity free, and health insurance? Wagie are worthless.

All CEOs started as wageslaves.

Attached: received_399486670799941.jpg (540x720, 46K)

I agree with this, so long as you never want to make serious money and be an hourly employee slave.

Getting a good job on salary plus commission is always the highest pay rate biz unit in any business

Attached: 1544508931232.png (613x470, 33K)

Is that you?