Just found my country is run by Kikes, what now?

Where do I even go from here? Can I undo the redpill? Wherever I look I just see Kikes, am I going crazy?

Attached: no sheep at all.jpg (450x578, 77K)

Become Jewish

Thanks for the meme, Moshe

Worship these two

Attached: 72342377d.jpg (1300x1365, 414K)

based

where are the proofs

Attached: 20a.jpg (1234x815, 100K)

Clean your room bucko

Attached: 1551544838432.jpg (729x828, 124K)

Have you tried looking in the mirror?

There's no turning back.

Attached: exposed.jpg (500x678, 62K)

This post leaves pretty damning evidence:

I mean I know you are joking but the high lvl kikes don't care about lvl 1 jews that much. For example zionists will gladly let muds commit crimes/agitate towards jews in the west since making the west unlivable for jews furthers their Greater Israel agenda.

Conversely, western high lvl kikes would gladly sacrifice Israel since it would give them even more pity points to hold over the goyims head, cementing their rule.

Basically what I'm saying Shlomo is, kill yourself

Alright so how do I leve up?

You must drink goy blood, harvest goy organs and swindle money from goy. This will cause you to level up and open new skills and abilities in the jew class

But human blood is not kosher

iLooVI/e too

>this lvl 1 jew can't even pilpul his way to convince himself/others that drinking human blood is kosher

LMAOing at you. You're like a newborn that hasn't learned to walk yet

Levanon boker tov
Levanooooooon boker tov

Make a thread about it

>Just found my country is run by Kikes, what now?
Get help, you're clearly and grossly deluded.

No you're not crazy. You need to let millions of Europeans and Irish in so you can flush out the kikes.

Fuckoff heeb.

I am pretty new to all of this. I guess it's like "Interview With the Vampire"

man this is pretty wild

It's a mossad psyop
Don't fall for jewish tricks user. Have some faith.

More like "Nosferatu" but yeah you're starting to get it. Once you have consumed enough boy blood and amassed enough shekels by swindling stupid goyim you will level up and other high lvl jews will reach out to you and ask to form experience groups where the blood harvesting and shekel-swindling is made more effective, so you can all level up faster together

Good luck!

Can Jews evolve wings and shit?

Based kike. You are our allies against the pedo worshipping brown shits.

Jews > muslims

Yes. Christians called these Jews (((Demons))).

forgot pic

Attached: 1549150454654.png (2379x1118, 89K)

eat shit mohammad

Kek nice thread

I don't know bro, I just found out I'm a muslim named Ahmed and i'm not sure what to do about it

goyim are not humans, only chosen peoples are Moshe

6 Million....

>not sure what to do about it

Kys, literally

holy kek
If you see too many kikes maybe leave ISREAL

Attached: distain .jpg (480x360, 16K)

Top KIKE!
It's true. Although underhanded and greedy, Jews do have a good sense of humor.

Wait there are 6 zeroes in a million also, are Jews actually evil?

go back to sweden

fuck of leaf, we have fun time here, go bugger a moose or get raped by a muslim

you got ZOG'd kid

>are Jews actually evil?

Attached: Judaism Laws.jpg (998x627, 255K)

Do I have to? How do I stop being a muslim?

muslims only live in Toronto.
moose don't ive in mainland Nova Scotia

Get a bigger/better country euronigger

if you stop they'll kill you anyways.

Not really a winning situation

who?

Accept Christ as the son of God

Demeter and Dionysis?
shes got food and hes drunk it looks like

someone make a fucking screencap

Attached: 1549156498562.jpg (992x744, 70K)

Its a very difficult situation

Attached: situation.png (225x224, 64K)

Welcome to the club.

Attached: 1549145265421.png (800x600, 25K)

Welcome to earth.

Just found out my country is run by kikes, what now?

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (609x343, 19K)

Attached: the-count-tries-to-hide-the-fact-that-hes-a-14595675.png (500x530, 74K)

Attached: 1206836E-4DB2-4417-B932-C8202297C3E7.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Attached: The-Shining-CIA.gif (500x281, 1.84M)

I just had this horrible realization. When I was in the military we were told to remove the organs from some palestinians we had shot. We were told it was for safe-keeping until they could be revived in the hospital. Now I am not so sure anymore. If Jews are really evil perhaps we did steal those organs and those Palestinians were not resurrected at all?

I like the prose in the King James Bible but I dont believe in it senpai

>harvest their organs
>they will be fine.
Their dead user. Don't feel to bad about it, the Chines are big into organ harvesting too. Big bucks on the black market.

Attached: 1548553161527.jpg (255x255, 28K)

Did you guys really have to harvest organs? lol wtf

I thought they would be returned to the original owners. In hindsight it admittedly seems a bit idiotic

I guess there is always a bigger Jew

Attached: the bigger jew.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Neither do I, but I also don't believe in the teachings of a middle aged pedophile that killed millions and pretended he received divine word in order to justify his rape and pedo desires

Get married and have Islama-Jews

You're alright, Schlomo.
Stay right where you are though.

Okay are you fucking with me or did you guys really harvest the organs of dead palestinians and then were told it was for safekeeping before they'd be revived at the hospital?
That's pretty fucked up and a really stupid cover-up if true. Did everyone just buy it? Anyone give a weird look?

Yes.

Attached: 1551696686825.png (595x490, 343K)

Did the white hats rinse chemicals off the faces of people in Syria

or was it propaganda?

The big Mo wasnt that bad. Not much is known about the momo imo. Although reading the hadiths can be a bit disturbing at times. What are Bulgarian muslims like?

Is it true that if we trick you into saying your name backwards you have to give us your Jew-gold?

Well basically they were already dead, so putting the organis in freeze boxes would keep them fresh until they got to a hospital. That part at least makes sense. What didn't make sense I guess was why we did not put the other organs in storage containers too. Yes we did ask the medical officer, but he just told us that it was all a fine

I don't know, but I would not risk it

He would cut off his sleeve to accommodate cats
and the same wit Abraham

a tiny kitten spoke to Abraham and told him not to kill his son and this is what inspired Stephen's mother to name him Cat

Explain this Jew sorcery!!!

Do yo have a tail?

oh oh oh I do

im a cat

screen capped, Tor posting

Attached: TOR posting.png (1348x288, 28K)

I leveled up. I am now an acolyte

Attached: jew level 4.png (879x788, 232K)

Damn, Israeli army harvesting Palestinian organs confirmed

Helper kittens have been deliberately whitewashed from the biblical accounts, it's disgusting.

Israel is actually the only country in the world not run by the jews. It's part of the trick. On the surface the leaders are jewish but the Israeli deep state is in fact a bunch of rich Saudis pulling the strings. If you were from any other country in the world (even Saudi-Arabia) you would be right about that though.

The fuck?

Attached: ?.jpg (1080x639, 140K)

>Just found my country is run by Kikes,
My condolences.
Increase the diversity to get back at them.

Attached: 1548033456826.jpg (1133x853, 186K)

I see it as Israel flag

TOR posting or Torah posting?

Attached: 323738130_hahahahaha.jpg (512x365, 51K)

He's yanking your chain mate but it's also deflection because they really do harvest organs from dead palestinians. They also harvest your foreskin, and import blood etc. We're all joshing around in this thread including the kike OP but if you dig a bit you will find that all these things occur. I don't have it saved myself but there's a chart that lists imports to Israel and they spend like 1% of their GDP on blood. Do you think that is normal?

Jews = vampires. Once you understand this you will become a lvl 2 goy.

what about 3d organ printing?

If they can grow in vitro meats

don't you think they can create organs?

Thanks based somali poster

Probably just board bugging out

I am from the future, you guys are living in the past.

LARP THREAD
ABANDONLARP THREAD
ABANDON

Attached: larp confirmed.png (578x609, 30K)

#

Now you're just fucking with me.

Attached: jew sorcery.jpg (1080x1068, 114K)

No we did harvest organs, but without knowing it. They kept us from knowing by clearly keeping the processes separate. So we were just told that we had to shoot a certain amount of rioting palestinians and then pick up specific organs according to lists we were carrying. Then the bodies would be brought back to the hospital and given new life, which would make them indebted to us for resurrecting them, or something like that

Attached: mr-robot-r.jpg (650x364, 39K)

Probably just Goy bugging out

Attached: 201604_1336_ccfgh_sm.jpg (300x301, 19K)

There is some mega-kiking going on in this thread right now. Hopefully someone is screenshotting this shit

its really redundant.
its a hexagon, so it has 6 edges and 6 vertices, because there are 6 edges there must be 6 triangles, and because there must be 6 triangles there must be 6 points.
so your pic is really autistic.