Why do white girls hate white guys so much now?

How can they do this to us?

Attached: 35301191-D864-495B-9A4E-5C63250C5C72.jpg (750x743, 458K)

t. loser virgin

>memeflag repeatedly posting threads
how much are they paying you?

Just asking a question

mind control.

technically, they are mind controlled to hate intelligent goyim, and be attracted to the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet...

it's a germline warfare procedure to reduce goyim intelligence, by preventing smart goyim from breeding, and helping dumb goyim become super experienced chads.

it crosses all racial boundaries, the dumb breed, the smart die alone...

except, of course, for the jews.

Women are stupid and easily manipulated.

>except, of course, for the jews.

actually, this may not even be the case, as intelligence lowers the effectiveness of mind control, and the AI is calling the shots now.

the jews may just be the favored golums of the AI because of their religious hatred of goyim, and psychopathic behaviors towards goyim due to their religious scripture.

Fake and gay
Do not reply

i'm glad i'm not you

Attached: race partners.jpg (611x759, 100K)

They hate you beacuse you are not white, or a man.

We are the top of the foodchain bubba.

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-331487.png (615x1159, 656K)

Sage

White women are the least likely of any demographic to date or marry outside their race. Less likely then white men even.

Calm down.

Women only do what they are taught. They don't normally have independent thinking because they are worried about being wrong.

They don't, they just hate losers, and too many here are losers.

You realize this just goes up and up and up every year, right? White women are destroying the white race more than any other group.

FPBP.

OP, get a girl you fucking faggot.

This

she sexy is hell
i would fuck her in da dick

das not real....

Attached: 1551461555732.jpg (385x385, 24K)

OP, mouthbreathing, fat , unintresting and ugly OP is the reason. they are seethign with rage every time i mention OP to them

Mommy

hey can you quit your job so I can have it instead?

I want to get paid to post subversive shit like this all day