Sounds about white

sounds about white

Attached: CA11CD10-5FD8-4023-A4B3-0EB448BA0A9C.jpg (750x621, 233K)

>we must protect our superior aryan genetics

Attached: 3BB24F73-6F17-409A-9F5C-66BB509E4881.jpg (781x604, 129K)

My 12 year old neighbor got pregnant by an old man

After having the baby, different old men would go visit her at night for what I assume was sex. Her family was all fucked up and didn’t seem to care. I even called CPS and they said they couldn’t do anything because she was not considered an adult since she has a child.

gas yourselves faggots
>in all fields

Islam confirmed as the religion of the white man

Attached: Arabs build Muhammad bot.jpg (485x640, 39K)

>get an abortion
wow its fucking nothing

he should have said he was muslim then he would have get off scott free

>white person
every time

Wew

>white person
I'm white and I do it because feels good.

Attached: 1529100053127.jpg (268x263, 55K)

so....if he was muddy, this would've been a rape and murder?

>White
Americans cannot be white. He probably has indian blood, black blood and mexican blood.

> white
Have you not seen molestation, sexual abuse and assault statistics by race, user?

Why do you actually think that's a thing that happens?

Because someone posted a string of jpeg images on a Jow Forums thread that you saw?

If it was a nigger or spic he'd get a slap on the wrist. 5 years most with parole after 1. The elites are literally children fuckers and keep getting away with it. Don't know what the story behind this is, but if they were going out and if they were planning on having a kid and raising a family together, I don't see the issue. Won't argue about mental maturity or any of that irrelevant bullshit. All that matters is if it was forced or not. We argue about the stupidest shit when having a young bride was perfectly normal and even supported centuries ago.

>If it was a nigger or spic he'd get a slap on the wrist. 5 years most with parole after 1.
No he fucking wouldn't. Where do you people get this shit?

Have you ever seen To Catch a Predator? The black guys literally get charged the same as the white guys, sometimes even more.

Fix your filename
>Mecha_Muhammad_Suicide_Bomber.jpg

You're lying. You also have serious trouble piecing an english sentence together, which leads me to believe you aren't white. Report yourself to ICE immediately.

Any reporting on how big his cock is?

Attached: HisCock.png (125x125, 2K)

Potatoniggers were never white to begin with, we just gave them that status so they could feel better about themselves.

Attached: 1B417DE6-60FD-4F48-9AF6-E659B1D88A44.jpg (985x750, 151K)

Rayne 2017 creampied by daddy all over again.

Absolute cocksmith

It could be either smaller or bigger than yours depends on what makes you butthurt.

Black can kill an eleven year old and will get half the time.