That's an awfully hot coffee pot

that's an awfully hot coffee pot

Attached: 171011050834-eminem-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m42tNGF9h7w
youtube.com/watch?v=bfqMSFCdJ6E
youtube.com/watch?v=IumYMCllMsM
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BXexG2E8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's baffling how much of a faggot this guy is

dat that nigger got
hope he receives rightful blame
while in chains
what a fucking cunt
smoking on a blunt
niggers are fucking niggers
niggers niggers niggers niggers

I'd fuck his daughter in a heartbeat tho

Attached: hailee-scott-2.jpg (1573x2000, 247K)

>I'd fuck his daughter in a heartbeat
I'd make her scream like a harpy
That gap of hers likes mighty green
I will insert my machine
She may resist but I am ready
I know all the ways to cook mom's spaghetti

Oh!

get em

That rap, or what ever the fuck you call it, made me cringe so hard.

youtu.be/m42tNGF9h7w
I haven’t stopped laughing at this since I saw it months ago

fucking kek how come I never saw this

should i drop trump
i don't know
but that's all i know
calling in air strike

I met Eminem at a bar once and actually hung out with him. It was the craziest shit that's ever happened in my life. But every time I go to tell the story nobody gives a fuck. Does anyone want to hear my story?

Attached: 1550705423696.jpg (764x512, 200K)

No

this version is better

youtube.com/watch?v=bfqMSFCdJ6E

is this fresh?

yes user, tell me your story about the time you met the progenitor of the awfully hot coffee pot.

Should I pour it on boyfriends tiny cock? Probably not.

Oh, because he tweeted cofvefe? Like as a typo? Haha fuckin got em

it really is
I'll never forget this pathetic display: the old man spitting subpar bar whilst the negroes shuffle in background

See this is what I'm talking about. Like I never even listened to his music but in real life he's down to earth. I could explain what I'm talking about if anyone cared to listen.

sup

youtube.com/watch?v=IumYMCllMsM

He already told you no. And nobody on Jow Forums gives a fuck about you OR this guy. Go away faggot

Aye and there I was with the infamous rapper "Eminem" of D12 and select other groups that were too unsuccessful to mention. He looked me in the eye and said "You wanna hear some shit that will make you question everything you've ever known? I said Aye. He then said "You want to hear a story of it then?" I said Aye. Then he said.The story goes something like this. It was a dark and stormy night and down below the deck the 1st mate said to the captain "will you tell us a story?". The captain said Aye I'll tell you a story.The story goes something like this. It was a dark and stormy night and down below the deck the 1st mate said to the captain "will you tell us a story?". The captain said Aye I'll tell you a story.The story goes something like this. It was a dark and stormy night and down below the deck the 1st mate said to the captain "will you tell us a story?". The captain said Aye I'll tell you a story.The story goes something like this. It was a dark and stormy night and down below the deck the 1st mate said to the captain "will you tell us a story?". The captain said Aye I'll tell you a story.

Attached: 20190305_004354.png (715x726, 488K)

at least as original as Eminem. Story checks out.

Aye, did he bury his treasure in your mud hole?

youtube.com/watch?v=e-BXexG2E8c